Chapter 24

Be My Baby

Previous Chapter:

 

They closed the door once more, replacing the first worn with the second.

The Beast Hyungs and the rest of the members went to join me.

"You guys already chose your tux?"

They all nodded. Key Hyung popped at the back of Jonghyun Hyung.

"With help from the Almighty Key!" Hyung pumped his fist in the air. The rest of us laughed along.

"The brides ready."

We all stood there, patiently waiting for Hyeri to appear.

 

The doors opened widely, revealing Hyeri with her 2nd choice of clothing.

A tube dress that reaches her mid-thigh, with a sea green ribbon attached to her waistline.

They had let her hair down and curled the end, making her even more stunning by mere second.

 

The second dress widened her cutesy charms. It looked very nice, although it was revealing as well.

I looked at the Hyungs. They were all staring at her, jaws nearing the ground and eyes wide open.

I chuckled. I couldn't blame them. She was just dazzling.

 

I placed my body at the edge of the curtain and eyed her head-to-toe.

"What?" She stared back, blushing a bit.

"Hmmm.....Too revealing."

She pointed at them. "They were the ones who chose the dress, I liked it so I picked it."

I sighed. "Just make sure the last one won't be shorter than the two, Okay?"

"Sir yes Sir!" She saluted.

"Good." As they closed the curtains, I went back to the couch.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

"She really looks good in that dress Taemin-ah."

"She was realy pretty."

"It looks good on her."

"She was so gorgeous."

"She looked like a goddess."

They all continued. Feeling a bit irritated I hushed them and coughed.

 

"It's too revealing. I don't like it." I said blankly as I grabbed a random magazine from its stand.

"But---" I cut Gigkwang hyung off.

"It's revealing. End of discussion." I replied.

"You're really taking this seriously." Yoseob hyung snickered.

"I need to. My wi--- Hyeri isn't the type of girl to reject. She's a bit naive, so she dosen't know when a guy 'is hitting' on her."

I emphasized the words, loud enough for Gikwang hyung to understand.

I continued. "So when I know what's best for her, I'll go for it."

"OOOHHH~" The hyungs beamed and occupied the remaining seats beside me.

 

"You're really maturing, Taemin-ah." Jonghyun hyung remarked.

"We're proud of you." Onew hyung added as he tried to reach my back, trying to pat it.

The curtains opened and revealed Hyeri with the last dress. I looked at her from top to bottom.

The gown finally reached her feet. The dress hugged her curves really well and that showed her S-line as well.

The gowns strap was tied around her neck. It was just a simple one, but her plain self was no longer seen.

 

She's different.

 

She looked different.

 

She's.............................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful.

 

________________________________________________

 

I looked at them waiting for a quick response. But all I recieved was stares and opened jaws. I eye smiled.

"So how's this one?" I directed my qeustion at Taemin, avoiding eye contact.

He slowly turned his head to the side. "You look..... beautiful."

I froze. i smiled awkwardly and asked the lady to close the curtains.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"Nice one Saeng." We did brofists and laughed.

She went out with her regular attire and smiled. "Your turn, Sir."

I nodded. We all pumped our fists in the air as I stood up.

Let's do this.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"Hyeri-ah..." Yoseob started to converse with me.

"How's Yu-rah? Is she still mad at me?"

I stared at him.

I gritted my teeth. "She keeps on telling everybody that she's fine, but it's a fact that she's in pain and can't get over you."

He lowered his head. "It's so hard maintaining a private life."

I scooted nearer. "You're a celebrity. You're life's in the public."

He sighed. "I can't even visit her."

An idea popped in my head. I eye smiled. "You do know there's a use for cellphones,right?"

He hugged me. "You are the best, Saengie. Thanks."

 

"The groom's ready." The curtains opened and showed Taemin with his first tux.

"OH~ Looks good on you." I crossed my hands and examined him fom head-to-toe. I sighed.

*I can't believe he's prettier than me.*I thought as I shook my head.

He coughed, gaining my attention back. "Are you just planning to stare at me?" He eyed me.

I glared. "Next one please."

 

"Thanks for helping out guys." I bowed to how my thanks.

"No problemo~" Key saluted.

"Let's go drink some other time."

"Sure thing." Taemin replied.

 

"Let's go home and eat. I'm hungry." He whined.

I grinned sheepishly. "To lazzy to cook. Let's just order."

He nodded. "What should we get then?"

I blocked his front. "OH YOU KNOW!" I cried jumping up and down.

He chuckled. "Don't you ever get tired of eating chicken?"

I shook my head. "In my 20 years of existence, chicken has been with me. I can't live without it and you know that."

He ruffled my hair, grinning in response. "Just chicken? No other side dishes?" He asked.

We both pondered for a minute or so. He raised his head. "Pizza?"

I clasped my hands and widened my eyes. "Okay~ Add fries too."

We both laughed as we walked home.

 

Meanwhile.....

INCHEON AIRPORT

 

A familiar figure stepped out of the plane, carefully tugging her bag.

She stood there, carefully intaking the scent of the country she once left.

"Welcome to Korea. Please enjoy your stay." She bowed to the stewardess, showing some gratitude from her warm welcome.

She fixed her sunglasses and went for the exit. "It feels goos to be back." 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Notes: Oh yush~ SHE.IS.BACK. /smirk Shall I start?

                            COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

                               5/20/12