The Wish.:。✿*

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*

Chapter Twenty-two:  The Wish.:。✿*


"Where's Erica?!" asked Jessica as she went around the practice room with her heels echoing at every step.

Tiffany sighed and approached her frowning friend, "I'm guessing to two of you are in bad terms?"

"She's not here" answered Yoona who was seated beside Minho and Onew who were busy watching the latest episode of Key and Nicole's cut on We Got Married. The two were busy laughing at Key who got tricked by Nicole. Those were one of the rarest times when Key was left with not even a single trick on his sleeves.

"What is it this time?" asked Yoona who joined in the conversation.

Jessica took a deep breath and complained, "She's getting on my nerves. She keeps on demanding to see Jongyhun every now and then"

"Well, I'm not surprised" sang Taeyeon and shot Jessica a teasing smile.

Jessica ignored her and went on complaining, "Mommy, I want to see uncle Jongyhun. Uncle Jonghyun is in this building,right?" said Jessica imitating Erica's high pitched voice.

The door suddenly opened revealing a grinning Taemin. "Sica noona, Erica went with Jongyhun hyung to his place" he informed

"What?!" shouted Jessica in disbelief.

"Well,hyung tried his best to convince her to stay but she kept on holding on to him so he had no choice but to bring her. I'm sure he was planning to convince her to.."

Taemin wasn't able to finish his sentence since Jessica hurriedly got her bag and walked out before he could fully explain his side of the story. Everyone looked at each other in silence with one thought in mind. Uh-oh I can feel,smell and see trouble coming their way. Sica looks upset. Good luck on that Jongyhun.

"She failed to hear the part where Jongyhun's place was" said Onew.

Bingo! He is totally right. Just after Onew's sentence, one of their phones rang with Jessica's caller ID flashing on the screen.

"Just tell me  the address in advance so I know what I'm telling" smiled Taeyeon before picking up her pink phone.

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica_________________

After pressing the door bell for a few times, the door opened revealing Erica's small figure hugging a pink teddy bear with the same height as her. The girl looked surprised to see her own mother standing before her based on her widened eyes.

"Erica, we need to go home" said Jessica softly since her anger had gone down while she's driving after thinking that maybe it wasn't Jongyhun's fault Erica was so attached to her. Maybe it just comes out naturally. He was her father in the first place.

"Where's your uncle Jongyhun" she asked. She doesn't know why she has to make him aware of her presence but whatever is the reason, she is 100% sure she'll be needing his help to convince Erica to go home.

She knew Erica. She cannot force her to do something since she knew she will be too persistent on getting what she wants. She remembered the time when Erica locked herself inside their room. She doesn't want her to do something like that again or she might to something worse.

Erica didn't say another word and pointed her small finger upstairs. She then ignored Jessica and went back to the living room to continue to watch a barbie movie playing on the television.

Ignoring her daughter's tantrums, Jessica put down her bag on the bottom of the stairs and started walking upstairs. She doesn't know which room he's in but she made a guess and went towards the one that is slightly opened.

Without any doubts, she opened the door only to be surprised and slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry!" she exclaimed in surprise and quickly turned around.

Her eyes widened when she saw Jongyhun standing in front of his mirror wearing nothing except for his boxers. He was busy drying his hair with a towel which means he just stepped out of the shower. Her eyes trailed on his lean body then to his tousled hair which looks really good in him even if they're messy before turning around.

"I-I'll just meet you d-downstairs" she faltered before hurriedly walking away.
 

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


That was embarrassing! I should have waited for him to come down. Damn my carelessness!

Jessica kept on replaying the scene a while a go and can't help herself from going crazy of embarrassment. She check her face on her mirror several times to check if the redness of her face has finally gone away. Thank God it wasn't that noticeable now. Her face was beet red a while a go.

Jonghyun on the other hand had finally dressed himself wearing a plain white shirt and a loose blue pajama pant. He was ready to go to bed knowing that he doesn't need to bother himself to drive Erica to her mom since Jessica was already there to pick her up.

He slowly descended down the stairs and spotted Erica still watching a barbie movie with Jessica seating opposite her who was smacking her forehead. He's sure she was really shocked by the incident a while a go. Putting a hand on his pocket, he walked towards them.

"Erica, are you ready to go home?" he asked

Erica, seeing the sight of him jumped out of her seat and ran towards him. He in response picked her up and cuddled her on his arms.

"I don't want to go home" insisted Erica.

Jessica approached them and said, "Mommy is sorry. Please, let's just go home. Your uncle Jongyhun is tired. You don't want to bother him,do you?"

"But I want to sleep with uncle Jongyhun" Erica still insisted and wrapped her arms around Jongyhun's neck meaning she won't easily let go.

"I will grant you one wish" she said trying to sound cheerful.

"See? You mommy will grant you a wish" joined in Jongyhun.

Erica pouted her lips and thought  for a moment, "Then my wish is I want us to sleep here tonight"


__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


Sorry for the late update..hehe.. I just had a lot of things going on this week..

Anyways..please continue to support my story and leave some comments..^^