Twists.:。✿*

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*

 

Chapter Twenty:  Twists

" I can't believe this!" complained Key in disbelief as Nicole helped him wipe off his sweat. He gave a thanking smile to what he considered to be his best friend and reached out his hand to fix the stray strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ear.

Jessica took a deep breath and sat beside Taeyeon who was carrying the sleeping Erica. " It's not my fault that things turned out like this. I too, was surprised by the sudden turn of events"

All of them including Jongyhun,Tiffany, Onew and Sunny were the only ones who could make it to Erica's school activity. They attended the program expecting a normal event but instead, it turned out like a fan meeting. When they arrived, the family attendees suddenly transformed into screaming fans. The stage where games were set to be played turned into their own stage.

.

Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon have no choice but  to fulfill their fans' unending requests and demands like singing and dancing to their songs especially 'Gee'. Jongyhun, Key and Onew were not also exempted who sang and danced to their songs as well like 'Ring ding dong' and Replay.

After two hours of non stop fan service, they were finally able to get a rest inside Erica's classroom. It's good that they were able convince their fans for an hour break who seems to have no plan on letting them stop performing.

" I think we really need to get out of here before this turns into a fan signing event. I can't stand another minute doing another  autograph"  demanded Jongyhun

" Or worse, a photograph session" added Onew imagining a long line of fans waiting to take a picture with them either with their phones or cameras.

I can't believe I cleared my schedule for this!

" Then what are we waiting for?" questioned Onew who jumped off his seat nearly waking Erica.

" Don't forget the line of fans outside waiting for your autographs" reminded Nicole and slightly nudged Key who was resting his head on her shoulder.

With an idea on her mind, Jessica stood up and gave her friends a ' leave it to me' look. " We can use the back entrance.  Me and Yuri entered there one time when we picked up Erica to avoid catching anyone's interest"

" But how about Erica?" worried Sunny that Erica might be disappointed for not enjoying their school event because of the turn of events.

" Don't worry. She's not even enjoying staying here. It's sad that she won't be able to experience a normal family day in school" disagreed Jonghyun and gave Taeyeon a nod to hand over Erica's sleeping figure.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" What's wrong?" they all chorused as the car suddenly came to a sudden stop. Onew looked down for a second then smiled nervously at them which means something when wrong.

" What is it?" asked Taeyeon who was seated near the driver's seat looking all concerned because of Onew's panicked expression.

"Guys, we have a problem..err..we ran out of gas" he said softly with a forced smile.

Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other in disbelief then shouted, "What?! We have schedule this afternoon!"

"Guys, it's not the end of the world. Gheez.. it there a nearby gas station here?" said Key simply.

But they went dead silent  and eyed each other when they looked around only to find out that they were in an unfamiliar street with only one or two cars passing by. They're pretty sure they're away from the city or maybe they are but it was closely near the countryside.

"I'm not sure if there were any nearby gas stations here" said Jongyhun while looking around.

"Duh! This is one of the reasons why cellphones were invented" blurted Sunny and took out her phone but after staring at her phone screen, her bright smile suddenly faded into a frown.

" What?" asked Jessica curiously and dug her phone from her bag. Her eyes widened when she saw the bold letters flashing on the screen of her phone. "NO OR BAD SIGNAL"

Out of curiosity from Jessica and Sunny's reactions, each of them took out their phones only to read the same message written on Jessica and Sunny's phones on their phones. 

"This is bad. If only we can make a call to cancel our photo shoot for today" hoped Tiffany.

Then, she spotted a telephone booth standing at the side of the road. She excitedly took her purse and excused herself hoping to make a call. Her friends watched her with hope watching her every single move from putting coins, lifting the telephone to dialing some numbers. After a few minutes of waiting, Tiffany return with a 'not so good' expression.

"Are we saved?"

"Are they coming to pick us up now?"

"How about the photo shoot?"

"Did you cancel it?"

"What time will they arrive?"

As soon as Tiffany got in the car, her friends started throwing her a lot of questions with a glint of hope in their eyes hoping she will answer each of them with good news.

Uh-oh, how should I tell them?

" I just told them to cancel the photo shoot then.."

"Yess!" rejoiced Sunny who looks like she's about to jump out of her seat because of joy.

I should tell them fast..

" After I just told our manager about the photo shoot, the line got disconnected saying it has no signal" breathed Tiffany without stopping to breath.

"Now we're stuck here" worried Nicole as she got out of the car then all of them got out one after the other with Jongyhun who was still carrying the sleeping Erica who's unaware what's happening.

Just then, an old pick up truck stopped by them. The window opened revealing an old man's smiling face who looks like he's in his sixties.

"Do you need any help?" he asked in his slightly husky voice.

"We ran out of gas. Do you know any nearby gas stations?" asked Onew

" Oh! There were no gas stations here. I have some at home. " the old man replied

" Can we please have some. We will pay you back" requested Jongyhun.

" Of course. But it is getting dark. You can spend a night at my house" he offered

"Sorry, but we really have to go back to the city" declined Key

"It's your choice. You can come with me or stay here because I can't bring you guys back here after we get some gas because as you can see, I'm an old man and my eyes weren't that good"

The friends eyed each other and had no choice but accept the old man's offer. Since there's no room for them inside, they were sandwiched in the back of the car.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Thank you for the support and enjoy reading!!!..^^