through MUSIC I will express my LOVE to you!

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

TAEYANG’S POV:

“If you keep on staring to that girl sooner or later she will surely melt!” I looked at person who said it, twas Jaejoong sunbae…

“what are you talking about?” i asked him..

He pointed at Bom who is busy doing her make-up, “you like her right?”

“I was looking at the models dude!” I smiled…

“Bom is also a model dude!” he sits beside me and look at Bom too. ‘Jaejoong likes Bom? That’s not good! Dang!’

“I like her, she’s so pretty!” Jaejoong said which made me shock…

I glare at him… “you sure? You have Yoona right?”

“Oh don’t say bad words dude! Hahaha! Look at you, your face really looks awesome with that reaction!” he laughed.

“nice prank!” I smirk.

“if you like her pursue her, ask her out! don’t be a coward YB!”

“Talking serious stuffs uh?” It was Seven hyung.

“Yeah, I was telling this guy here to ask our new model onto a date!”

“Bom?” Seven asked then points at Bom…

“Yup dude, Ms. Doll-Face girl Bom!” Jaejoong nodded..

“Hey Bom, Yb here wants to ask you on a date, is it ok with you?” Seven hyung asked which made me want to punch him right now! If only I can do that. Oh ! I look at Bom, she was looking at me too. She smiled awkwardly at us,

“is it a yes or no Bom?” Seven hyung ask again.

“hey hyung, shut up!” I put my arms around him to make him stop, “don’t believe him Bom!” I smiled.

“Hey Bom, is it a yes or no?” Jaejoong asked.. , this is too much embarrassment… “Yb is a good guy, don’t worry he won’t kiss you on the first date!” Jaejoong said again, making the whole group laugh..

“Give YB a chance! He has a nice body” the girls said… they are all teasing at me.. I looked at Bom again, she’s already blushing and covering with her gown…

“Hey guys, stop it… Leave her alone!” I shouted…

“little Bae here is already poison by the virus of love!” Byul noona said, “right honey?” clinging onto Seven…

“neh honey! I think we should start planning our wedding so that this guys here will not marry first than us!” Seven hyung said which made Byul noona laugh…

“So YB, what are you doing there? Go to her!” Byul noona said then pushed me..

“Aishh, how can you do this to me noona? I thought we’re friends?” I said to her making the crowd laugh again..

“We’re helping you Yb!” she laughed, “you know I and Seven are good in match making!” she winked then went to Bom’s side and I see her whispered something to the girl and Bom smiled while looking at me…

“don’t trust what noona said!” I said apologetically.

“it’s ok Youngbae! See you later?” Bom said, which made the whole group clap and tease us more..I went to her side and stared at her..

“do you mean it?” I asked.

“yup. Why? Are you backing out?” she said still smiling.

“no.. of course not! So, I’ll see you after the shoot?” I’m panicking already. ‘where will I bring her?’

“hmmm I like extraordinary dates… and CORNS!” Did she just read what I was thinking?

“corns?”

“yup!” she smiled dreamily. ‘corns?’ I thought to myself..

“that’s why you’re always eating corns?” I muttered..

“Right! So, let’s eat corn later okay??”

“uhhh—?”

“pleaseeee?” she stared at me with those cute eyes..

“yeah sure!

“thank you!” she hug me..

“too much sweetness!” Daesung and Seungri commented…

“oppss, sorry!” she let go of the hug then ran to the stage…

“Mr. Cupid if you’re an angel, thank you! Coz you finally shoot YB hyung’s heart!” Seungri said again then laugh… “Hyung, I’m so proud of you!”

“Shut the up maknae… where’s your wife?” I said to him…

“there!” he points at Cl who is busy eating while looking onto the stage… the girl keeps on smiling while looking at Bom… I look at the woman in the stage too and my heart skip a beat…

“, am I inlove?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BOM’S POV:

Do I look so stupid now? I’m smiling without any reason. Okay, I’m really getting crazy everyday… What will I wear on our date? Do I have to look sophisticated or simple? Aigooo, what the! I didn’t expect it could be this confusing!

“You have a problem?” a girl went to my side…

“Who are you?” I look at her, she’s a beauty but her tummy is big…

“I’m Lee Chaerin! Call me Cl” she offered her hands and I accept it.. “uhmmm, I’m with Seungri!” she points at the guy who’s talking with Yb and the other models..

“oh, so you’re his gf?”

“well yeah, somewhat like that? I saw what happen earlier, it’s so sweet!” she clap her hands… I smiled at her…

“are you pregnant?”

“isn’t it obvious??!” I raise my eyebrow. Hmmm, I don’t like this little girl’s attitude! I look at her then she laugh.. “I’m not sarcastic, but yeah I’m pregnant!”

“ohh I’m happy for you..”

“thank you. I’m happy for you too… Youngbae oppa is such a great catch!” I saw her giggle… “Don’t say this to Seungri, but I always like Yb oppa’s chocolate abs… When you look at it you will surely drools!” CL laugh…

“Ahh?? Really?? Did you saw him already??” I ask the happy girl…

“Neh! Once!” She raise her finger! “But but but, let’s not talk bout Yb oppa’s body… Hmmm, I can feel that you’re bothered unnie… what’s bothering you? mind telling me? Maybe I can help you..,”

“I was thinking about what I will wear later coz it’s my first time to have a date…” I bowed my head feeling shy about the truth…

“really? It’s your first time? Omg, then you have to be extra pretty!”

“but I’m not the type of girl who wears fabulous clothes…”

“It’s okay! Just be yourself, I think that will be better than pretending to be someone you’re not! That’s a total turn off you know!”

 I smiled while listening to her; it seems that this girl knows too much when it comes to this matter. She look so young, younger than me I think but I envy her for being so mature and very friendly…

“hey baby, you know each other?” Seungri went to Cl’s side…

“nope baby!” she laughed…

“hey noona, this is my wife Cl! Baby, this is Bom noona, Yb’s crush!” Seungri laughed…

“nice to meet you Bom unnie!” she smiled at me… “baby, can you help me find a dress for unnie? She will have a date later with Yb oppa…”

“Aha! I saw that! You want to help her baby??”

Cl nodded, she and Seungri are whispering to each other.  While the two are talking I glance at Youngbae, he seems to be happy talking with his friends. OMMO, that smile is really making my knees weak! Lost to my own world, I feel that someone drag me it was Cl and Seungri then they brought me to the parking lot…

“where are we going?”

“to the mall! Shopping!” Cl said then pushed me inside the car… “I always love shopping dresses but recently I’ve stopped because I’m pregnant. I only go to malls to shop maternity dress which is really out of fashion… So let me help you with your problem… trust me, you will love the make over!”

“eh?” I’m hesitant with her idea but it seems that this girl will take no as an answer… She’s so persistent that even her husband always oblige to what she’s saying… I studied the two, they are so cute. Such a young lovely couple who loves each other which made me think will I be able to have my happy ending too like this two?

We went to the mall, and tour around different shops and boutiques. The pregnant girl is so hyperactive, and her husband seems to be problematic looking at his wife who doesn’t mind even if she’s pregnant… We stopped in a shop wherein I can see many pretty dresses but the amount is really expensive… I tried to convince Cl to transfer to another boutiques but she insisted that we will buy there. She let me try different dresses and after 30 minutes of fitting she finally decided what I will wear. It was a simple black haltered dress that fits my body perfectly. It looks very classy and I paired it with a pink flat sandals..

“since Yb oppa is not that tall unnie, you just wear that sandals!” Cl said… Oh yes I forgot about the height of Youngbae, he’s not so tall he’s just average.. If I wear a high heels I will surely tower over him, “you won’t like him to feel embarrass right?” Cl said again… I just nodded then laugh…

“I’ll tell hyung about this baby!” Seungri laugh..

“just dare telling it to him!” Cl points a stiletto onto his face!

“aigooo, I’m kidding baby!” Seungri gets the stilettos from Cl’s hand then kiss his wife…

“baby, we’re so PDA” Cl laughed..

“it’s okay.. we just love each other!” the guy smiled then hug her…

“let’s stop this, unnie is watching at us… she might say something bad about us!” I shook my head and just smiled at them.. “let’s go unnie you only have 30 minutes more before your date…”

“I’m sure YB hyung will drool more over you noona!”

I blushed at what he said… “don’t say that! I’m not that pretty compared to Yoona and those other models…”

“Yoona? Why do you compare yourself to that noona? She’s nothing over your beauty!” Seungri said…

Oh thank you Seungri-shi.. you’re really a good boy!” I pat his shoulder which made the three of us laugh… “so, what’s next dear Cl?”

“we need to put colors onto your face unnie, so we’ll go to the salon!”

This preparation for just a simple date is really killing me but it excites me more. I wonder what will be Yb’s comment when he see me.. Will he appreciate me? Aigooo, I better stop thinking over this! It’s so non-sense...

“from now on, we’re sisters unnie!” Cl said, clinging onto Bom’s arms.. “right baby?”

“yes baby!”

“thank you Cl!” I hugged her as a sign of my appreciation…

“where’s my hug??” Seungri said…

“do you wanna die baby?” Cl said in a deadly yet sweet voice…

“ahaha I’m just joking baby. I love you!” Seungri said then kissed his wife…

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

YB went to Bom’s place to fetch her... He was awed when he saw the girl wearing a simple yet elegant black dress… He thought of Barbie just by looking at her, she’s a living doll… He smiled when the girl smiled at him… He can sense that Bom is scared so he went to her and assist her to his car…

“you look gorgeous!” he said still looking at her.. “no I mean you look perfect!”

“thank you! you look good too!”

“thanks! Don’t tell me I’m beautiful too??

“Of course not! Ahhh you look handsome!” Bom laugh at Yb’s silliness..

“Are you ready?”  the girl nodded, Yb gets something from the back seat and then gave it to Bom.. “open it!”

“what’s this?” she looked at the box…

“just open it so you will know…

Bom opened the box and she was welcome with a food, it was CORN. She was delighted as she stared at it…

“you can eat it so you won’t get bored!”

“thank you!” she smiled then starts munching the corn… He glances at her, she was happily eating the corn… ‘Gawd, she’s too pretty!’ Yb thought… ‘I just wish I won’t be tempted to kiss her!’

“so tell me Bom, where did you grow up?” Yb initiated the conversation.

“I grow up in America and finish a course in nursing there! Then I went here in Korea to work in a hospital as a nurse…” Bom narrate happily… “You?” she asked looking at him while munching the corn…

“I grow up here in Korea and that’s it!”Yb laugh…“Do you mind me asking, where is your boyfriend?”

huh?” Bom froze in her seat then stared at the window… “I don’t have a boyfriend…”

“you sure? You’re too pretty to don’t have one…”

“yes I’m sure…” she replied sadly.

“but you’ve been in love before?”

“uhhhm… neh! to a man that’s in far away land now… but that guy doesn’t love me, he love someone else. A very pretty girl who’s good in racing…”

“good in racing.? Someone like Dara?” Yb glance at her but the girl is not looking at him…

“well… yeah!” she paused for a while and sighed heavily.. 'It was DARA actually.' she thought to herself.

“you said that guy is in a far away land now… what do you mean by that??”

“he’s dead!” Yb heared the change in Bom’s voice.

“I’m sorry for asking!” he gave her a handkerchief,  “just keep that with you in case you want to cry!” he smiled sweetly.

 He’s not stupid and numb he felt that Bom doesn’t like to talk about her past love life so he turn on the radio and sing with the song that is currently playing… (2am- Time for Confession)

"ggwae ohrae dwetsuh (It's been a while)
nae mamee jogeumshik byunhagi shijakhanji (since my heart has been changing,)
honjasuh gwaerohwuhhanji.. (since I've been dealing with it lonesome..)
uhnjaebootunga neega ohrddaemada (every time you came back,)
nuhreul uhrlineun namjaga nuhmoona meewuhtsuh (I hated the guy that made you cry)

charari naega nuhl jikineungae (I'd rather protect you,)
naeuljido moreun saenggakee... (although I don't know if it will make it better...)

eejaeneun naega nuhl ahnahjoogo (This time I'll hold you and love you)
saranghaejoogo shipdan saenggakee deuluhtsuh (is what I thought)

Baby eejaeneun naegaewah (Baby, come to me now)
And be my lady
nuhmoona ohraedongahn jikyuhbwatsuh (I've watched you for too long)
mal uhbshi suhsuh (I stood there with no words,)
ahntakkawoon gaseumeul soomgimyuh (hiding my pitiful heart.)

chingooroh, chingooroh jinaeya handaneun eeyuroh (As a friend, to remain as friends,)
mokgaji chaohllatduhn geu gobaekeul chamahyahaetsuh.. (I had to push the confessions down my throat)
hajiman eejaeneun gobaekhalgae (But now I'll confess to you,)
nuhreul saranghae... (I love you)"

Bom stared at Yb while the guy is singing, she was captivated with his soothing voice… The guy smiled as he glance at her for a moment.. The song is too sweet, it feels like he was singing it for someone… ‘what a lucky girl’ she thought…

“Sorry my voice !” he smiled then scratch his head… ‘aigoo, he’s so cute!’ Bom thought and giggle suddenly.. “you are laughing at me already! Tsk tsk” Yb said…

“Oh no! no! I’m not laughing at you! You have such nice voice, why not audition to YG ENTERTAINMENT and be their talent?” Bom smiled..

“I will not pass the audition! I’m not good looking” Yb laughed… “You, what’s your talent?”

uhhhmm—I can sing like you..”

“Like my voice?”

“Nooo!” Bom laughed, “That’s weird what I mean is I also sing!”

“Wow! That’s good! Wanna sing with me?”

“Sure! You should feel glad coz I’m singing with you!” Bom laughed again…

“Yea sure! I will tweet this, blog this, post this on FB or record this for you!”Yb laughed too… “so what song do you want?”

“Forever Together by my favorite Korean group BIGBANG!” Bom happily said…

“so shall we start??”

“sure... you start!”

YB: “Baby girl you're all 
That I'm thinking of”

BOM: “You put this feelin inside of me 
It says you are the one 
Yeah, the only one 
I couldn't help myself but put it in words”


YB: “You are the sunshine in my life, girl 
And you know, I'd say it over again”

BOTH: “Nothin could ever tear us apart 
Lemme tell you babe”

All of my life I've been searchin for that one 
And now that you've come to me I don't have to run 
Chasin' all the girls while I'm hangin' with my crew 
Now it's all about just me and my boo 
Everyday 'n everynight it just goes on 

YB: That's how much love I have for you girl I'm so sprung 
BOM: Baby this was meant to be, it's such a blessin' 
BOTH: Cuz we will be together, forever

BOM: As I look above 
Thankful for your love 
Two thirty you will be callin' me 

YB: When I pick you up 
We'll go to the park 
Ain't nothin better than being with you girl 
You are the sunshine in my life girl

And you know, I'd say it over again 
Nothin could ever tear us apart 
Let me tell you babe

BOTH: All of my life I've been searchin for that one 
And now that you've come to me I don't have to run 
Chasin' all the girls while I'm hangin' with my crew 
Now it's all about just me and my boo 
Everyday 'n everynight it just goes on 

YB: That's how much love I have for you girl I'm so sprung 
BOM: Baby this was meant to be, it's such a blessin' 
BOTH: Cuz we will be together, forever


YB: Bein' inside of you is so heaven in my heart 
The way you say my name I know you feel the same girl you are my one 

BOM: And the only one 
That's why you're my baby 
And this is what I have to say... 

“Whoa, you’re good!” Yb said, laughing..

“Oh yes I am!” Bom laughed too. It was the first time she felt happy singing with someone.

“Just be a singer instead of being a model…”

“why? Am I not qualified to be a model ah??”

“no! it’s just that when you’re a model many boys will surely drool over you and chase you.”

“and what’s the problem with that?”

“I get jealous!” he silently said to his self.

“you what???” Bom looked at Yb… She heard what he had said but just pretending she didn’t…

“nothing. I said we’re here!” Yb get out of the car and gently assist Bom..

“OMG!” Bom looked at the place where YB brought her… It was near the Han River where they can only see the lights of the city and the stars in the sky… It was breathtaking and romantic… she saw a piano on the side and a table on the center with candles around them, and also red rose petals on the ground... in the table is a bouquet and a box, a champaigne and the food…

so what can you say??” Yb smiled and stared at Bom…

“this is so cool! I mean this is my first time having a date here!” Bom said hysterically… It was cute of her, she keeps on pinching her cheeks coz she might be dreaming…

“hey miss, this is true okay??” Yb said then put her arms in her shoulder… “this is not a dream.. you said you want an extraordinary date…so tada!”

“thank you!” Bom kissed him on the cheek… “I didn’t know dates can be this romantic!”

“just for you Princess!”

“omg, I feel like Kate Middleton! This is really amazing and like a fairytale… but I don’t need to run when it’s already 12 o clock right?”

“of course! Lady, you’re not Cinderella okay? You’re Park Bom and you’re my date!” Youngbae pinch her cheeks... “so come on!” he held her hands and led her to the table.. Bom can’t help but feel teary-eyed.. ‘didn’t experience this with TOP oppa’ she thought…

“here, this is for you…” he gave her the tulips…

“thanks!” she accepted it and smelled the flowers..

“and I have another one!”

“what is it??”

“open this!” he gave her a box…

“hmmmm..” she open it and was welcome with a necklace with a corn shape pendant! Oh God, where did you get this? Aigoooo, this is so lovely!"

“it’s specially for you… there’s no necklace in the world that’s similar with that!”

“really?”

“yup..”

“but why?”

“coz you’re one of a kind Bom!” Yb said caressing her face… “wherever that guy is right now, hope he will allow me to take care of you!”

Bom stared at Yb for a long time, then she hug him and cried…

“thank you…. for…everything… you’ve been so good to me… I couldn’t thank you enough…”

“hey stop crying. I’m no good in comforting a cry baby…” Yb laughed and that made Bom hug him even tighter… He smiled at their situation while she on the other hand stopped crying and just savor their moment with that position…

“it’s my first time seeing you cried like this! It must have been hard for you!” Yb said looking to her eyes. She just nodded then he hug her again… He lead her to the piano and sit her beside him… “if you think that no one appreciates you or you feel ugly.. just always remember this song!” he started to play the piano..

“Oh your eyes, your eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Your hair, your hair
Falls perfectly without you trying

You’re so beautiful
And I tell you every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say.."

Yb paused for a moment, stared and smile at her…


“When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so y

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are”

“you’re amazing!” Yb said… “let’s dance?”

“huh?? You serious?”

“yup!”

“we can’t dance… there’s no music!” Bom stood up…

“just follow me…” he held her hands and put it on his nape… “close your eyes!”

“hmmm??”

“just think that there’s a music!” Yb guide her to dance…

“we’re undeniably weird!”

“we’re an e.t! extraordinary!” Yb laughed then hum a tune!..

“I don’t know how to dance so I’m sorry if I’ll harass your feet!”

“it’s fine! Nothing to worry pretty!”

Then they started dancing. Listening to each other's heartbeat and just savoring the moment.. Under the brilliant sky with the stars and the moon watching them. The two freed their hearts from all the worries and sadness.

The night went well for the two mortal. They had an amazing dinner… They dance, they sing, they play the piano together… they even run for each other… They even wet their outfit and she saw his chocolate abs... She stared at it and appreciates God’s beauty given to Yb… ‘he’s really hot with that shirt off’ Bom thought to herself and giggle...

 It was an extraordinary date just like what Bom had wished… This night Bom said to himself to move on and accept the fact that TOP is already gone and that there’s still a life for her… with Youngbae around she feels she’s the prettiest girl in the world… With Youngbae she feels valued and loved… :)