LOVE LETTERS

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

JIYONG’s POV:

I checked on my wife she seems to be busy writing something on the couch… Days have passed and she’s really not minding me or my actions.. Don’t know what’s wrong with us… She doesn’t come with me to the shoot nor bother me when I’m just sitting around the garden… Is she bored with me?

“Wife!” I called her trying to start a conversation with her…

“Hmmm?” She looked at me then gets back her attention to the paper she’s holding…

“why are you busy?” I asked her, eating the frozen yogurt she left me…

She didn’t answer me, instead she went to the kitchen and gets some food…

“are you going to ignore me? I’m not used to this!” I pouted. I miss her.

“I’m not ignoring you hubby. I’m just busy…”

"i want to play..."

"play with Gaho!" she said...

“what keeps you busy?” I went to her side and checked the paper… She immediately hide the paper from me…

“What was that?” I curiously asked… “why are you hiding that??”

“you can’t see this baby.. okay?? Get that?? Ahmmm, can you feed Gaho for me??” she smiled sweetly and snuggle on my arms… “please??? I’ll give you a massage later if you do it…”

“today’s your schedule on feeding Gaho wife!”

“but I’m too busy…” she pouted..

“okay fine!” I stood up and went outside… I gave Gaho his food and converse with the dog… “you know what kid, you’re mom is really unpredictable.. last time she’s so inlove with me and now she’s avoiding me.. what the hell is wrong with her?? I miss your mom already…”

I was busy ranting to Gaho but the dog is not minding me also. He’s too preoccupied eating his food… “aish, all the people inside this house has their own thing! I’ll better go out and find someone to talk”

I went to the cafeteria where the models are located… I found Yoona walking towards my direction..

“hey there Ji… you look so cheesy with that shirt of yours!” she said pointing to my shirt which Dara gave me…I'm wearing the shirt again...

“it’s actually the new fashion trend Yoona!” I smiled then left her.. She’s really irritating…

I searched for my close buddies but I can’t find them… As I look to the veranda, I saw a girl with a big tummy, it must be Cl. I went to her side… I’m not wrong, it’s really CL..

“hey Cl!” I smiled to her..

She looked at me with wide eyes “hey Jiyong-shi!”

“oh hey, what’s with that shocked expression… hey why are you here?”

“Ugly bring me here!” she laugh, she was referring to her “husband” to be Seungri..

“and where’s that guy???”

“he’s buying something for me…”

“oh, so how’s the two of you doing??”

“we’re doing great! He’s been so caring for me and he already said he love me!” Cl said blushing. It was so cute of her, I can see happiness in her eyes…

“good for the two of you!” I smiled.

“how bout you and Dara noona? You look sad oppa!”

“well yeah, that girl is so busy. I don’t know what she’s up to and I’m not liking it.. She’s ignoring me for a day already.. She’s too busy with those papers and she doesn’t even allow me to look at it…”

“wow, you whined a lot oppa!” CL laughed…

“sorry for that! I’m just anxious!”

“it’s okay oppa. Maybe noona has a surprise for you!”

“I bet not!”

“oppa, can I tell you something??”

“hmmm yea sure.. what is it Cl?”

“I’m Lee Chaerin, your childhood friend and TOP oppa’s bestfriend.”

“what?” I looked at her from head to toe then touch her forehead… “you’re not sick, so I’m sure you’re not joking…”

“I’m not joking okay? It’s true! Sorry for not telling it to you…” she bowed down her head…

“good to see you again Chaerin girl!” I hug her. I miss the little girl whom I used to make fun with… “our little Chaerin girl who’s very inlove with brother.” I laughed reminiscing how she would cling onto my brother like a real girlfriend…“Do you know where my brother goes?” I was hoping that she knew where my brother is so I can punch him and tell him to just let me and Dara together forever…

“huh???”

“you don’t have communication with him??”

“yup.i already lose contact with him when I transferred to America…”

“oh I see!” I nodded then remembered something… “do you know that he’s used to be my wife’s fiancée?”

“oh yea! Ugly told me about it…” she smirk… “and he ran away on their wedding day”

“and I hate and thank him for that!”

“you have Dara with you because of him… and why do you hate him?”

she leave all the ing responsibility to me!”

“He don’t have any right to hurt Dara noona… She’s a wonderful girl!” Cl said gritting her teeth..”And for the responsibilities I’m sure you’re mature enough to handle all of it oppa”

“hmmm Cl, are you hurt?” I asked her wanting to know how she feels..

“at first yes but now no.. I’m contented with ugly beside me…” I looked onto her eyes, I can see that she’s telling the truth. She’s very satisfied with her life.. Good for her! She already moved on from her illusions of her and hyung’s fairytale ending…

“Good Chaerin girl. You grown up into a very mature girl!” I am proud of her. She’s very strong and she even made our maknae change…

“hyunnng! Hyunggg!” I saw Seungri and Daesung calling me and running to me…

“what’s up ers???”

“what the!” Seungri and Daesung hugged me and we end up on the ground… Aish disgusting… this two never get tired of doing this thing…

“you two should start acting your age!” I stood up then started beating the two…

“hey hey hyung we just miss you!” Daesung laugh…

“whatever you two!”

“hey baby!” Seungri went to Cl and gave her a hot kiss…

“ewww gross!” I said loudly..

“jealous?” Seungri laughs...

“hyung where is noona?” it’s Dae asking…

“house. Busy.”

“that is two words only, you have a problem with her?” Taeyang said from behind… I glance at him, he seems to be happy too… what the am I the only one who’s lonely today?

“why do you look so happy?” instead of answering his question I teased Bae…

“he had a date with Bom noona!” Seungri, Cl and Dae said in chorus…

“oh? Did something happen?”

nothing!” Yb laughed…

“what did the two of you do then??”

“just like normal people do when dating…” Yb said still with that irritating smile..

“can you stop smiling Bae?” I said to him… I’m really pissed… Can somebody accompany me with my misery…

“can you be more negative Ji?” he laugh…

“hyung, just give noona a space…” Seungri said…

“yes oppa, maybe unnie is really busy…”

“or maybe she found someone new?” Dae said.

“what????” I shouted… “that’s not possible!”

“oh chill hyung!” they all said then lead me to a table…

“hmmm you want to know what happen to our date??” Yb said…

“no! just shut up! I don’t care!” I left them and went back home…

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DARA’S POV:

Oh my, I’m getting better with my writing skills. This is going to be such a big accomplishment for me…

I heard the door open and saw my husband with a dark look on his face…

“what’s wrong with you husband?” I asked him… did he had a fight?

“nothing!” he said then went to the stairs…

“husband, I have something to tell you!” I shouted hoping he will hear me…

He didn’t respond… Hmmm, okay need to finish this LOVELETTER for him…

I was busy writing my letter again when I saw my husband went to the kitchen without any shirt… Ewww, he’s too skinny and he not ashamed of walking without any tops?

I laughed then he looked at me still with a dark face…

“why?” he asked…

“hubby, I didn’t know you have a nice body!” I laughed once again…

“whatever!” he said then went back upstairs…

Is he mad or not in the mood? “Hubby, I love you!” I shouted…

He didn’t respond… Okay, so he have his bipolar mood again…

Mood swings is not really appropriate for boys it should be for girls only…

“to my husband, I love you with all my love!” I read my first line.. It’s not that catchy. I need to change it…

I was busy doing my thing when the phone ring…

“hello?”

“hey noona! This is Seungri…”

“hey maknae, what’s up??

“nothing new.. I’m with Chaerin and the gang. Do you want to join us??”

“oh.. I would want to but I’m kinda busy right now…” I pouted.. “uhmmm, maybe tomorrow? Watcha think??”

“hey unnie, this is Cl… I miss you so much! Come and join us!”

“Cl dear I can’t.. your unnie is really busy.. maybe tomorrow, will you still be here??”

yup unnie! So see you tomorrow?

“yes sure!”

“hey unnie, Jiyong is missing you much!”

“but he’s here!”

“just find it out unnie.. bye!” Cl hang the phone…

Jiyong is missing me??? but we’re together??? He must be missing my cook...

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It’s midnight already and Jiyong can’t sleep. He went down and saw his wife on the table sleeping…

“why is she sleeping here?”

He checked on her and saw the paper she’s been hiding from him… he grab the paper and read it’s content…

“Dear Hubby,

Baby, I don't even know where to begin. From the first time we talked to each other on the phone I knew you were special. And the first time we met, words cannot even explain. 

I was so nervous; until I saw you. It seemed so natural, like we've known one another for years. Truth is, it's been just under less than a year. I never knew I could feel this strongly about someone this soon, but you've proved me wrong. Every time I see the beach or a sunset I think about that night. I think about that day and night all the time. From the first time I saw you until the last kiss of the night.

It's hard for me to tell you how I feel, because no one in my previous relationships has wanted that. And if they have, I've been afraid to tell them because I was afraid of being hurt. Please bare with me baby, I'm working on it. I will slowly be able to tell you how I feel or what I'm thinking. I read this quote today and it's made me think: "The best way to love is to love like you've never been hurt." That fits my situation one-hundred percent. I keep dwelling on the past and what everyone else has done to me. After reading that I realized I cannot be with you and be happy and continue to dwell on what other guys have done to me. I am with you. Not them. I need to concentrate on making you happy. And letting you make me happy. Up until this point you've been different than any other guy. I know that you wouldn't hurt me, at least intentionally. That's why you are different. I know you care for me and want to be with me. I am sorry I have doubted that. There has not been a moment in the last few months where I have doubted any feelings for you.

You've walked into my life and totally turned it around. I was so depressed and torn up about what had happened to me in the last year or so; I was nearly ready to give up. You gave me the hope that I needed to keep going on. I am so grateful for having you in my life. I've been waiting on someone just like you to walk into my life. Baby, thank you for everything.

One last thing before I go. I have wanted to tell you something, but have not been able to bring myself to do so ...

I love you hubby!

Your wife,

Dara

 

Jiyong cried reading the letter and kissed his wife.. She woke up and rub her eyes..

“hubby why are you crying?”

“nothing wifey, I love you!” he kissed her then carry her to their room…

All night long Jiyong thought of making a letter for his wife too. He had been so stupid for getting mad over his wife… He never thought that she is just making a love letter for him…

“you’re really unpredictable wife! I love you so much!” he kissed her again…

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Morning came… Dara woke up from bed and went to the kitchen…

She saw her husband busy cooking…

hubby, why are you cooking???”

“nothing. I just want to make up because I’ve been snob yesterday!” he winked at her… “settle down Mrs. Kwon and be amazed with my cooking skills.”

“okay!” Dara laugh…

“wifey, do you have something to give to me???”

“uhhhh???”

“yeah… something! ahhh--something that makes sense”

“nothing!” Dara just smiled…

“okay, when you’re done eating go to your room and search for this one wifey!” he gave her a card…

“what is this for?”

“nothing…” Jiyong laughed…

“copycat!” Dara hissed…

“I love you!”

“I love you too!” Then they kissed..

"ewwww, gross!" Dara shouted when she remembered she haven't brush her teeth...

"ewww, so gross!" Jiyong copied his wife's reaction...

After eating , Jiyong left and went to his photoshoot… Dara was left in the house and busy searching for the thing that Jiyong wants to show her…

“Oh gosh, where did he put it???”

She tripped on the floor then found Gaho busy sleeping under the bed…the dog has something on his head and she get it… it was a LETTER… she started reading it…

“Dear Wife,

No poems, no fancy cards, no flowers, no jewelry, no expensive dinners. Just a very simple thank you. I know you don't hear that enough from anyone, but hear it from me now. Thank you.

Thank you for saving my life all those years ago. Thank you for loving me no matter how crazy I become. Thank you for supporting me when you had really rather not. Thank you for agreeing to disagree with me most of the time. Thank you for allowing me to be me....sometimes. Thank you for never going to bed angry. Thank you for dealing with my loved ones and teaching me how to deal with yours. Thank you for getting mad at me but always letting me make you smile so that I know that it will be okay. Thank you for being broke with me and worrying with me even though we both know we will be just fine. Thank you for being too busy with everything in the world but still taking time to sit on the porch with me and talk. Thank you for always telling me that you love me just before you fall asleep. Thank you for being concerned for my health because you actually want me to live longer. Thank you for not having my sense of humor. Thank you for being the heart of this family (me and Gaho) and letting me be the soul. Thank you for all you do for all the people we know who don't care about all you do but count on it year after year after year. Thank you for believing me when I tell you that you are beautiful and incredible. Thank you for being unwavering in your convictions and understanding me as I float in the breeze.

Thank you for being you and allowing me the pleasure of getting to know you, falling in love with you, marrying you, spending all these months with you. I will never know what my life would be like if I had never found you, and thanks to you........I don't want to know.

thank you so much for being my wife. I love you.

 

P.S,

I already read your letter, it made me cry! :)))

 

Your handsome hubby,

Jiyong