HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE 1 :)

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

NOTES: This chapter and the next one is for the other pairs since I always pay attention to DARAGON~ :) hope you like it!~ *wink* BTW, I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS GUYS! I MAY NOT BE THAT GOOD IN EXPRESSING IT, BUT TRULLY MY READERS COMMENTS IS MY INSPIRATION... :)

 

 

O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O.O.o.O

Seungri's POV:

 

It has been months now and I? I’m finally head over hills in love with my future wife. It’s crazy right? Me, who used to be so playful in everything will say this one... But what can I do? I feel euphoric everytime I see her face in the morning.

“what are you thinking?” she put her hands in my face and stared at her tummy who’s bigger now…

I smiled at her, “nothing, I just realized something.”

“what is it?” she looked at me in the eyes.

“you’re very gorgeous!” I touch her cheeks.

“ommo!” she covered her face with my hands… “don’t say that again!”

“why?” I remove my hands from her face, she’s blushing… I laugh looking at her, “you’re blushing!”

“it’s just too hot this morning…” she look at me weirdly.

“oh???”

“=.=”

“hahahahaha forget it, let’s eat now coz you still have a check-up” I assist her as she stood up from bed… “you’re getting fatter everyday baby!”

“it’s because I’m pregnant, and the little thing inside me easily gets hungry” she pouted as she her tummy… “awww, it’s moving again!” she hissed in pain. She held onto me for support…

“whoa, I wanna hear my baby!” I put my face in her tummy but the baby stop from moving. ‘is he mad at his dad? Oh is it a she or he?’ I smiled then glance at my wife. She smiled as she look at me… “did the doctor already told you about the gender?”

“aniyoo…” she shook her head…

“but why?”

“I want you to be there so you can also know.” she grin..

“haha good!” I wink at her… “where do you want to go after we have your check-up?”

“uhhmmm I want to go to…!” I serve her the breakfast as she thinks of the place she wanted to go…

“where?” I put rice onto her plates and feed her… “say ah”

“ahh” she open then giggle afterwards. Such a childish girl..

“yaaa, where?” I ask her again this time she’s feeding me… she put a lot of rice onto my mouth which I almost choke…  “cruel!”

She laugh looking at me, then feed me again even though my mouth is still full… “uhhmm, oppa I want to go to your photoshoot!”

“uhh?” this time I choke with what she said… “are you allowed to travel for hours huh?”

of course! The doctor told me that I should also breath some fresh air.!” she laugh, “so you will bring me there right?”

well if you behave?” I scratch my head then started feeding her again…

And she suddenly hug me “yeahhhhheeyyyy! Thank you oppa! I’m a good girl you know”

“I want a kiss!” I point my cheek to her, then she obliged…

“I’ll prepare our things later…”

“no… just rest here and I will do that…okay?”

“yes sir!”and she gave me a salute…

 

O.o.o.O.o.o.O.o.o.O.o.o.O.o.o.O.o.o.O.o.o.O

 

CL’S POV:

Now we’re heading to my physician for my monthly check-up. My tummy is really getting bigger everyday and the baby’s been moving often. I love it when the thing inside me moves everytime I tell her my story..

“I want a boy!” I heard my husband said while we are in his car.

“I want a girl!” I said to him.. I know every father wants to have a son as their eldest…

“if it’s a boy I will name him after me!” he said with determination.

“yuckkkk!” I frown at what he said, he looked at me then make faces.

“hahahaha I’m sure that baby will be handsome like me!”

“OMG! I don’t want a conceited baby! Hey baby, please be good okay? Don’t be as conceited as your father!” I said while massaging my tummy. I know my baby is listening to our conversation. I feel it since she kick again… “hey look she kick again!” I smiled.

“why are you always using ‘she’?” he looked at me weirdly as we arrive at the clinic…

“because I know she’s a girl!” I stuck my tongue out then he laugh.

“okay!” he open the door for me then smiled as we are welcome by the doctor.

“Cl, it’s a miracle that your husband’s here!” my doctor said while preparing the machines for my check-up.

“yes Doc, it’s really unusual… he’s always busy so I have to go here alone most of the time!”

“yaaa, I promise I will not leave your side from now on!” he cling onto my arms..

I saw my doctor smiling happily as he stared at us... After a while, the process started… We were looking at a monitor where we can see a tiny creature moving inside my womb.. I smiled knowing that sooner or later I’ll be holding her…

“you’re baby will be a… boy!” the doctor finally said…

“are you sure Doc?” I asked, the doctor just nodded..

“Yesssss!” My husband jump in joy and he kissed me on the lips… “see, I told you it’s a boy… Is my baby healthy Doc?”

“yes he is! You have to be more careful since it’s the critical months of your pregnancy.” The doctor looked at me seriously.. “Don’t work too much and don’t carry heavy things. You have to relax and don’t forget to eat on time. Don’t think of negative things too.”

“Yes Doc!” I smiled…

After our check-up we went back to his car and had a long trip again… While we were at the car, my husband keeps on asking me about the things that’s bothering me. He also opens the topic about my nightmares before. I couldn’t open it up easily since it’s all in the past. The nightmares are gone already and I’m trying to forget my childhood memories with Seunghyun since I have my true love with me… But he have the right to know everything…

“oppa, I have something to say…”

“hmmm, what is it?”

“You know Kwon Jiyong’s brother right?”

“Yup, Dara noona’s supposed to be husband… How do you know about him?” he looked at me..

“Dara noona?”

“Yup.. He was noona’s first love but he left her on the altar.. Wait, why are we talking about this?” he smiled.

so Jiyong oppa’s brother is the one that noona keeps on telling me.. The reason why she married Jiyong..”

Exactly!”

“… I should have know that!” I touch my forehead, ‘I didn’t realize that! !

“should have known what?”

“uhhhh—uhh you—you  remember when Jiyong said that I look familiar way back in the hospital?”

“Uhmmmm… yeaa… why?”

“it’s because I—I , ahhh—I,

“You what? Why are you stammering?” he look at me, “got any problem?”

“uhhhh listen… uhh—I , Jiyong and Seunghyun used to be friends when we’re still young..” My heart is beating so fast, I think I’m gonna have a heart attack after this. Jesus, please help me… There’s no time to back out..

“WHAT? You were???” he suddenly step on the break.. “ You said you don’t know him at all.. Wait, how did it happen?”

“Like I was saying, we were friends… It all happen when I was still here in Korea years ago… The three of us were friends but I’m more close to Seunghyun oppa” I bowed down, I don’t want to see his reaction. “I said I don’t know Jiyong it’s because I don’t want him to remember me!”

“but why? Do you have a thing for Jiyong?”

“aniyoo! It’s not like that!”

“so you deceive us? You lied to me?”

“noooo, wait! Listen first!”

“Okay! So tell me, why didn’t you told us about it?”

“I know they don’t remember me anymore and Seunghyun oppa is nowhere to be found! I don’t want to interfere onto their own life. I don’t have a thing for Jiyong, I only treat him as my brother.” I bit my lips hoping that he will not shout at me.

“really?”

I nodded.. “hmmm… the one that’s on my nightmare every night is… Kwon Seunghyun, Jiyong’s brother..” I hug myself..

“TOP hyung???”

“neh..” I nod. He touch my shoulder and hug me… “do you hate me?” I couragely ask..

“no… of course not! Uhhhhmm what happen to you and hyung?” he’s caressing my back..

“we were separated when my parents decided to migrate to America!” I paused for a while…

I made a promise that I’ll marry him someday, I tried my hardest to do good in school… All for the love of TOP oppa, but when I was there  I met you… and the idea of marrying oppa doesn’t bother me anymore…  Maybe it’s really true that ‘out sight out mind’ saying… but still I giggle everytime I remember that promise to my first love…”

“so you use to be inlove with hyung?” he lift my chin and stared at me.. I just nodded..

“neh and I always think about building my future with him before… ”

“and you don’t think about ending up with me??

I looked onto his face, I’m running out of words. God, why does it have to be this hard?

“do you still love him?”

“huh?” I stared blankly at him.

“ahh I mean do you still have that feelings toward hyung until now? Did you just use me to substitute hyung?”

I shook my head, I hold onto his cheeks, “I never used you. I was inlove with you when we were in highschool when you help me with those bullies… You and Seunghyun oppa is different…”

“I know, I’m different because you’re not really inlove me! I’ve been a rebound to you!”

“don’t say that! I never thought of that! You’re not a rebound love!”

“One question, DO YOU STILL LOVE HIM?”

“uhhhhh—“

“do you?” his now raising his voice but not that loud.

“you said you’re not mad!” I felt my eyes itching, I might break down and cry moments from now..

“Damn it Lee Chaerin! Just answer me, do you still love hyung?” he shouted…

I remove my hands then cried… He’s shouting at me, I can’t take it… He’s turning into a monster again…

“so it’s a yes! !” he gets out of the car, it was raining already… I felt that the car is moving, I went out of the car and saw him punching the car very hard, cursing a lot… He’s hurting his self, what the hell is wrong with this guy! “why did you get out?” he shouted again.

“it’s because you’re an idiot!” I shouted.

“yes I know!”

“Moron!”

“Get back in the car! You will catch cold because of what you’re doing!” he shouted too.

“ I don’t care!” I walk towards him and touch his arms… “you have to listen to me first!”

He look at my hands then remove it, “what else do I need to hear? You’re inlove with hyung!”

“Shut up!” I slap his face… “I didn’t say a word that I still love Seunghyun!” I scream.

“Silence means yes!” he looked away.

“you’re really an idiot!” I punch him.. “idiot! Moron! Bastard!!”

“stop!” he prison both of my hands…

“can’t you see? I love you!” My tears keeps on falling, I have to be strong and confess my love to him.. “I even made stupid things just to make you mine! I love you Lee Seung hyun! You stupid idiotic man! I love you with all my heart and mind” I shouted…

“You—you….” he let go of my hands..

“Yes, I love you! You didn’t hear it huh?” I slap his face again then kick his feet…

“Ouchhh! Darn!” He jump in pain, “You--! you rude brat!” he points at me… “Arrrggggg , I love you too!” he held onto my waist and kiss me on my lips passionately… “no more talking!” he said..

“I promise I never used you to replace TOP oppa!” I said in between our kisses…

“hush now!” he puts his finger in my lips and smiled…

“Happiness is a choice, and my happiness is in front of me!” I smiled while my tears keep on flowing.. I may look crazy but I feel happy knowing he loves me too…

“I know! I love you Lee Chaerin!” he shouted and lift me from the ground! “I love you and our baby! I promise I will be a good father to him!”

“thank you jagiya!”

“stop crying, you look ugly!” he laughed…

“you look ugly too!” I pinched his cheek this kiss him again, “but you’re perfect for me!”

“I know right?” he winked!

“conceited!”I pouted…

“let’s go back to the car! You’re soaking wet already.” He carried me in a bridal style and we were both laughing our hearts out!

 

o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o

SEUNGRI'S POV:

 

I glanced at my wife, she's already sleeping in the car. I covered her with the extra blanket... I didn't expect the revelation she told me, it's creepy. What a small world, hyung and her have that relationship before? That was unexpected! But I don't care she is mine now!

"I WILL MAKE YOU FORGET TOP HYUNG! IT'S MY TIME NOW! HE CAN'T STEAL YOU FROM ME! I WON'T ALLOW HIM TO DO THAT!" I said as I stared at her.