DATE AND JEALOUSY

i'll LOVE YOU forever

sungjong run until he heard someone are calling him but his heart beat still doesn't stop yet. 

"sungjong-ah!"

"oh? hyung" say sungjong smile.

"I have something to tell you" say sungyeol serious.

"what hyung?"

"actually, do you wanna go out with me?" ask sungyeol.

"uh? is this something you want to tell yesterday?" sungyeol nodded.

"why? are you asking me for a date?" ask sungjong curious.

"i will tell to you, if you want go out with me"

myungsoo looked at sungjong who are speaking with sungyeol... 'what is going on with my heart? it's beat faster! aren't i'm jealous? je-jealous?'

Sungjong POV

when i run from myungsoo closed with me, i heard someone yell my name and looked, it's sungyeol hyung, he tell me that he wanna go out with me. oh no? i-i do know what to do. my eye look straight at sungyeol hyung. what actually he want to tell me? curious. i guess my head are nodding saying yes.

"chincha?" i nod again. he smile at me and say

"okay, i will take you at 5 p.m. at your house. see you later jongie" sungyeol hyung smile at me and he walked trough his class.

weird? what's really are going on with him? i sighed. hope not to meet myungsoo again. my cheeks were red when i flashback the accident. aahhh!!!! so embarrasing!!!!

end pov

After school end, sungjong walk straight back to his home. he still thinking about what sungyeol last words. sungjong eyes glance at the clock. it's 4 p.m. he have an hour before sungyeol take him out. sungjong got up and walked to the bathroom, taking a cold shower and get dressed. soon, sungjong heard the door bell and he make a quick step to open the door. sungjong looked at sungyeol.

'wah! he looked really handsome' thought sungjong.

"lets go" say sungyeol and take sungjong to his car. 

for the moment sungjong eyes staring at sungyeol. they dont talk each other since leave just now.

"Where we're going hyung?"

"where you want to going?"

"I do not know ... maybe watching movie?"

"ok"

"huh? no, no, I can only give opinions. exactly where we want to go?"

"we went, the place you wantit.. so, we go to the movies now, ok?"

"ermm, ok" said sungjong then nodded slowly.. her cheeks reddening..

A few minutes later, they arrived in front of the cinema. sungyeol and sungjong walk in and view the film that aired today..

"so, what story you want to?" sungyeol ask..

"what did we watch a horror story?" suggest sungjong.. sungyeol immediately shook his head.

"don't wanna.. since we were having date, why we watch a romantic story?" sungjong pout..

"hyung ... but ... I want to watch a horror story ..." sungjong sungyeol looked straight in the eyes..

"ok, ok .. and please do not make that face anymore.. you know I cant resist it.." sungjong smiling and hug his hyung.

"Thank you hyung. You're the best!"

sungyeol sighed. after buying tickets, drinks and popcorn, both of them went into the cinema and sit in their place. when started just a story, it has made sungyeol startled and screaming. sungjong just laughed at his hyung. all the horror stories aired, often screaming and hugging sungyeol sungjong. he started be embarrassed by his actions. he's the one should protect sungjong.

after spending time with the horror stories. sungjong sungyeol bring to the park. sungjong really like park. especially, his memories with Hoya. Hoya likes to take his to the park.

sungjong smile suddenly stopped. the memories with hoya appears in his mind. sungyeol notice it. he walk to sungjong.

"sungjong? are you... okay?" sungjong stare at sungyeol. and sighed.

"i..i'm fine hyung... really" sungyeol hands begin to hug sungjong. tight.

"just.. just let it go sungjong" say sungyeol.

"hyung"

"just let it go sungjong" sungyeol repeat.

"h-hyung.. let go off me. i-i cant br-breathe" sungjong hands begin to push sungyeol body. sungyeol immediately let go off sungjong. 

"so-sorry"

"it's okay hyung." say sungjong slowly.

"I ... I'm not sure that I can forget him hyung. him special. he, everything for me" continued slow sungjong, sungyeol theta but will hear his words.

"I know. already, do not remember the sad things anymore. aren't you hungry?"

"hungry? I starving" sungyeol laugh.

"let's go"

10 minutes later, they arrived in front of a restaurant.

"sunggyu hyung say that the food here delicious. let go"

when they went into the restaurant, sungjong able to see the interior was so beautiful and suitable for couples able to date here. soon, the waitress came towards sungjong and sungyeol to take their orders.

_--------------------_

Myungsoo pov

Ahhh.. This day is a most tired day for me. there are so many people come to this restaurant. 

"myungsoo!" jonghyun hyung yell to me.

"yes!"

"Take this food, and bring to the table no. 23. there are a couple sat down there."

"okay"

My hand take the orders and start sending the message to the table 23.

once my step nearing the table no.23, I saw sungjong and sungyeol sit there. Is that actually they are? are they dating and Having a date now?!

End pov

myungsoo slowly walk to them and put all their orders.

"have fun with your meal" just, myungsoo want to walked away sungyeol hold his hand.

"myungsoo?" myungsoo turned toward them.

"yes.. it's me" say myungsoo slowly. sungjong shocked.

"you work in here?" ask sungyeol. myungsoo nodded.

"erm,, are you two dating?" myungsoo ask slowly. sungjong face turned pink, but sungyeol just laugh.


"do you think so?" Ask sungyeol.


"i-i dont know... but you two look perfect together. have fun with the date" say myungsoo and he quickly walk away.  sungjong just look at myungsoo step.

"sungjong? are you alright?"


"yeah? ah.. yeaa... i'm fine" sungjong sigh and they begin to eat their food. they starving by the way.

_-------------------_ 

after the dinner. sungyeol sent sungjong home. 

"thanks for the day hyung. i really enjoy it" sungjong smile.

"really?" sungjong nod.

"so.... erm,, bye hyung" just sungjong want to walk at his house sungyeol hold his wrist.

"su-sungjong"

"yes hyung?" sungjong look at his hyung curious. sungyeol stunned. he doesn't know how to say that he love sungjong. really love sungjong.

"hyung?" 

"hyung?!" sungyeol startled and look at sungjong.

"hyung? what actually you want to say?" ask sungjong curious. sungyeol just shook.

"just want to say, gud nite to you" sungjong smile.

"gud nite to yot too hyung" sungjong hug sungyeol and walk in to his house.

sungyeol just stood there.  why he can't tell sungjong? why his mouth can't speck? just tell and yell at sungjong i love you. why he can't?

_-------------------_

myungsoo eyes just looked at the ceiling. why he often recalled the earlier incident, when he met sungyeol and sungjong. are they really dating? why he so curious want to know about it? what is that feeling? does he really have fallen in love with sungjong? how to prove that feel? 

 

 

 

i'm so so sorry for being late update. i hope you are not angry with me. 
i'm busy with my assignment. to much assignment.
i hope you will understand.
the story, it's a be long right?
btw, enjoy it..
sorry for the wrong grammar.
^-^