INTRO

i'll LOVE YOU forever

MYUNGSOO POV

I got up early to begin diary for the new school ... smiled happily, and can't wait to got new friends .. I walked to the bathroom, and then started wearing new clothes ..
'I'm so excited '

suddenly, my mom called me..
"myungsoo-ah,, hurry up and eat your breakfast!!"


"alright!!" i turning and look at myself in mirror, perfect!! so I came down and get my breakfast..

"so, how your feeling today?" my mom ask.

"oh~ i'm so excited to go my new school..hope i can have many friends" i said happily.

 

_----------_

 

so,, in front of me now is my new school.
wollim high school .. I walked into the principal's office and one of the teacher took me to my new class ..

"litsen class!! you all got a new friend here" everyone looked at me, I bowed sign of respect ..

"hello, my name is kim myungsoo.. nice too mee you" I said slowly ..

"is he a girl?"

"He was so pretty"

"please silence all !!,okay Mr. Kim ...you can sit next to Mr. Lee .. Mr. Lee, please raised your handsmy eyes turned to a boy who raised his hand, then I'm moved and sat beside him .. 

"so, myungsoo... do you have a girlfriend?" a handsome boy began to speak and come to me.. i smiled..

"no,,
I don't have girlfriend" I said slowly .. another guy come to me ..

"so, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"huh?"


"yah! are you cheated on me?!?" another boy come to me..

"sorry,myungsoo.. they always do like this .. by the way, i'm dongwoo,and they are woohyun and sunggyu .. nice to meet you" smiled ..'most of students in this class, are weird and friendly... ahhh~ i forgot the boy who was beside me!' i began looked at him.. a cute boy who was staring out of the window.. Suddenly, he looked at me, 'oh,my!! he is so cute!! a beautiful....boy?' he keep staring at me, i can fell my cheek are really blushed right now..
 

SUNGJONG POV

I realized someone were looking on me, so I turned and looking at him .. cute and have a handsome looks. he must be new students in this class .. my head lying on the desk .. lazy to speak with him ..

MYUNGSOO POV

"arrogant .."  

_-----------_

 NO ONE POV

"sungjong-ah .. are you not interested with our new friends? he have a good looking! a pretty boy" woohyun asked .. sungjong silent, he just focused only at his lunch..

"yah,, are you ignoring me?" sungjong silent again, no response from him.

"hyung, this is our sungjong.. you know his 
attitude always like that" sungyeol slit ..

"myungsoo, kim myungsoo..... kim myungsoo..."

"YAH!! 
can you all shut-up!!! stop talk about the new boy! and eat your lunch!" sungjong mad, and raised his eyes ..

_------------_



sungjong alone in front of his lockerhe put his books into his locker .. and began to walk, suddenly someone had infringe him .. the boy was on top sungjong .. it's myungsoothe new students .. myungsoo looked at sungjong .. 'he is really like a girl when see at closed like this' myungsoo tought ..     

-silent-

"!! Yah!! are you want to be like this forever?" 
sungjong shouted .. myungsoo shocked and quickly get up and stand ..

"s-sorry.. i'm sorry"  

sungjong stand up and fix his shirt and then he walked away ... 

"how could a pretty boy like that are so arrogant?? huh~"


_----------_

SUNGJONG POV

I
 walked to the libraryonly at there I could calm myself .. my body leaning on the wall, the place are end of roomso that no one could see me there ... my mind suddenly thought of the new student who had entered into my class .. what name is he? myungpoo?? myungjoo?ahh! myungsoo .. wait? why I remembered him?? such a crazy~ 

"yah!! are you really like to sit over here?" 

"hyung? wha, what are you doing here?"

"i don't know,, perhaps.... i mi
ss you?" 
sungjong laughs, as well as sungyeol ..

"Everyone looking for you,"

"why?"

"someone saw you're kissing with myungsoo"

"Wh, what!"

"it's that true?"

"no!!, it's not like that .. we collide, he look at me too long,, so that people think we're kissing .... you're should not think that, is not really .. my heart it's only for one person"

"Yes, I know .. it's only for Hoya"

"huh, I totally feel calm sitting here,

sungjong remembered an event, his boyfriend, hoya, who have passed away 3 years ago..

-FLASHBACK-

"so, are you have a great day today?"

"yea!!! the great day i ever meet.. thanks hoya" sungjong kiss on hoya cheek ..


When they reached side of road, Hoya and sungjong saw a little boy was crying ... his lose his mother, and they decided to take him while searching for his mother .. while they look for little boy's mother, the little boy suddenly run into the middle at street ...

"yah!! where are you going?" sungjong run towards to little boy, hoya smiled .. suddenly, he saw a car speed toward to sungjong and the little boy ..

"sungjong-ah!!!!!!" hoya shouted ..

"huh?"

hoya pushed sungjong and the little boy and they falls a few meters from there .. sungjong
 saw, the car just now heading the other way,, sungjong stood up and saw Hoya was lying on the road with bloodied .. he run to get hoya..

"hoya?? hoya can you hear me?? hoya!!" 

sungjong shouted,, his hand filled with blood
..
his tears flowed ... hoya's hand move towards to sungjong...


"sung...sungjong-ah...ta....take...care..of...of....yourself..."

"hoya,,, you can't leave me!!!!! hoya!!!!!!!"

-END FLASHBACK-

SUNGJONG POV

"i miss you so much hobaby"

                                                                                                                                                                                  

    

 

 

Me_cyinta: *so, how about the story??  huh~ i really not good in english.. i'm so sorry if i make a mistake.. it's my first story.. ahh~ seem like i most like reading friend story than make a story.. ^^ thanks for being my fwen <3 love myungjong <3