HE NEVER SMILED

i'll LOVE YOU forever

NO ONE POV

"hyung~ i'm worry about sungjong, he can't still be like that!" say woohyun ..

"i miss his smiled" dongwoo slit.. 

"sungyeol-ah, where is sungjong?" sungyeol stratled ..

"usual place"


"library again?"

"he must miss at Hoya .."

"he keep tried to forget hoya, but he can't!!"

all of them sighed .. myungsoo listening woohyun and the others ... 'what wrong with him? why sungjong can be like that? can i ask them? but i don't have any relationship with him ..' 

"erm,sorry, but........ can I know why sungjong be like that?" everyone looked at myungsoo..

_------------_

SUNGJONG POV

"hyung~i miss you so much.. why you leaving me? i really can't lived anymore !!!" sungjong remembered when the first hoya confess him ..

-FLASHBACK- 

sungjong eyes keep staring and reading at his book.. suddenly, his eyes was closed by a person...

"i know... you're hoya" i smiled and it's right!! his is hoya ... hoya sighed, he sitting next to sungjong ..

"i want to confess something ..." hoya said slowly .. "sungjong-ah .."

"what?"

"i think, i'm in love right now"

"w- what?? with who?"

"he is here.. next to me?"

sungjong shocked.. 'what did he mean by he and next to him? wait!!!! he- he like's me??'

"are..are you?" sungjong words cut when hoya kissing him...he shocked .. hoya broke the kiss...

"i love you jongie .."

"i love you too hobaby" sungjong smiled .. hoya kissed him, and he kissed back .. sweet and passionate ... suddenly, someone coming towards to them....it's sungyeol... they quickly broked their kiss..

"yeh!!! don't need to hide and seek.. i saw it" sungyeol smiling.. hoya dan sungjong blushed..

-END FLASHBACK-

yes!!! sungyeol actually love sungjong ... when he started heard that sungjong and Hoya official to be lovershis disappointed, but sungyeol still love sungjong .. even he are happy when he saw sungjong happy ..
butafter Hoya's deathhe can't see another sungjong charming smile ... actually sungyeol scared to confess his feelings to sungjonghe would rather see sungjong with others, but now he can't do anything action ..

sungjong dreamy .. he was still sitting in library .. lazy to go the next classes, his tears doesn't stopped flowed and his mind can't never stopped thinking about Hoya ..

"ah!!!! why i can't forget about you hoya?" sungjong shouted... reverberate all library...

_------------_

myungsoo sympathy for what's happen to sungjong.. it's already 3 years he lost a person that he love... sometimes, myungsoo want also to saw that smile.. a real smile...

The bell rang indicates the end of school session ..

"hyung, i went to looked sungjong first?"

"okay"

sungyeol start looking sungjong that does not appear from the above .. then he walked to the library and see sungjong have been oversleep .. sungyeol shook his head and smiled .. then he raised sungjong with bridal style and carry sungjong home ... when sungjong opened her eyes, he already are in his room ... sungjong wake up and looked for anyone who was at home ..

"Oh? sungjong-ah!?"

"dongwoon-hyung?? who carried me retruned back home? far as i know, i was in library" sungjong confused .. he tried to remind back..

"sungyeol brings you at home,,the time that, you are already sleeping well " answered dongwoon.. sungjong nodded.."sungjong-ah,, when you can forget about hoya? seem's, i been tired to looked at you like this.. it's already 3 years!!! you know that!?" dongwoon sighed.. "i want too see my little brother charming smile again" sungjong just keep silent... and then he walk up to his room..

_------------------_

myunsoo just focus on his physics book.. his mine suddenly thinks about sungjong...

"myungsoo-ah, let's eat..!!"

"okay,i be right there halmeoni (grand mother)" 
myungsoo updated his book and out from his room ..

____________________________________________________________________________________





chapter 2 the end.... huh~ sorry for late update.. I'm busy with college admission in month 5... so? how? I'm not good at writing english.. please comment if I'm did wrong grammar.. thank you! :) and thanks for subscribe this story ^^