I MAKE HIM SMILE?

i'll LOVE YOU forever

sungjong wake up from his sleep .. he rubbed his eyes and slowly walked into the bathroom and take a shower .. after that, he wearing his school uniform and go down to the dining room for breakfast ..

"I'm goingsungjong said and bowed .. dongwoon weird .. 

'why with my sungjong
since hoya died, he never behave like this think dongwoon...


_--------------_

sungjong walked towards the corridor and walked into the library .. he sat in a familiar place and took some books to read .. sungjong being humble reading, he suddenly felt a flash of light towards him .. sungjong shocked ..
'oh my!!
 i forgot to off the flash' the boy said ..

"Who's that?"  the boy
 slowly showing himself ..

"myungsoo?"  sungjong shocked .. myungsoo smile ..

"what are you doing here?"

"i just take a picture" myungsoo 
showed the camera and he towards sungjong and sit next him ..

"..."


"and,, I just want to make sure that you do not cried agian" say myungsoo slowly.. sungjong looked at myungsoo .. myungsoo bowed looking down .. covering his face..

myungsoo pov

"and,, i just want to make sure that you dont cried again" i say slowly.. he looked at me.. now i fell my face are begin all red and i bowed, looking down.. covering my face.. 'aish,, this is so embarrasing'.. i tought.. i slowly looked at him and suddenly shocked.. did smile just now???

end pov

sungjong looked at myungsoo and saw he blushed...' he is so cute.. wait? what?? what am i thinking?' sungjong thought... he smile and shook his head.. without waseting the time, myungsoo took his camera and capturing sungjong faces.. sungjong shocked..

"yah!! why are you catching my image?" shouted sungjong..

"i want to keep your smiled picture.. because you are hardly to make a smile... all of your friend want to see you smile again........ just keep smiling so that i can take your smiling picture and show it to your friends" say myungsoo and he looked at picture he taken just now..

"i don't want.. give me my photo that you taken just now!!" 

"i don't want to" myungsoo shaking his head.. 

myungsoo stood up and took the camera up .. sungjong can't reach the camera because myungsoo higher of it ..

"give it back!"

"no!" they forget that now they are in the library .. suddenly..

"please slow down your voice, we are now in library .." said library monitors  ..

"We are sorry" said myungsoo and sungjong at the same time .. they bowed.. sungjong glanced at myungsoo..

"this is your fault...!" sungjong mad..

flash~

"ya! i've told you, don't catching my image!!"

"wow~ you are so cute" myungsoo looked at his camera.. sungjong blushed..

myungsoo looked at sungjong.. 'he..he blushed?' myungsoo thought.. 

flash~

"yah!! how much you want to capture My image?"

"as many as possiblesungjong glanced at myungsoo .. his hand tried to take the camera from myungsoo hand ..

"give it to me the camera!" myungsoo shook his head ... sungjong try again totake the camera of myungsoomyungsoo hiding behind the camera had toapproach the cause sungjong myungsoo for the the camera .. myungsoo suddenly lost balance and fell on myungsoo and make his face turth on myungsoo chesthe quickly got up ..

"i..i'm sorrysungjong apologize .. myungsoo  looked at sungjong, he quickly run and leave myungsoo from there.

"sungjong ..." 

sungjong ran out of the library .. 'Oh my? what really happens just now? my heart? it was beat relly faster? what actually happened to me'

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* ah~ i'm so sorry.. for long didn't update ..
i'm to busy since i continued study in college..
wish me luck for study okay?
oh! and sorry for wrong grammar ^ ^