The confession of yours

Broken Rose [HIATUS]
''I'm sorry Hyung ...'' Changjo stands up and walk slowly towards Ricky . As he reach , he holds Ricky's shoulder and pulls Ricky into a hug . He pats Ricky's back smoothly . ''I'm sorry .. I .. I didn't means to hurts you Hyung . '' Changjo try to comfort Ricky but it seems fail . His words doesn't even make Ricky to stop crying but then more sobbing hearing feeling up their medium size room . Changjo just let his head on Ricky's shoulder and continue to pat Ricky's back . It takes 5 to 6 mins to calm Ricky . When Changjo is calming Ricky , hearing snores near him . While Changjo is departing the hug , Ricky is already fell asleep . Changjo slowly adjust Ricky on the bed and pull the duvet over his Hyung . He looks into Ricky's pure face . Slowly, he reach his hand and caressing those puffy cheeks . Lastly, he make a smile . He just don't know how's his life without Ricky by his side . Ricky must feels very tired . Changjo slowly stands up and walks towards the door . He take the last glance on Ricky while whisper ''goodnight sweetie . Sleep well'' and make his way downstairs . As he reach downstairs , he sit on the couch and switch on the television . As long as he is watching , he doesn't even focusing on what he is watching . But then , just thinking about his lovely Ricky . It's not like he doesn't know . Ricky's secret crush is L.joe . L.joe is the first Ricky's crush yet Ricky's love . 'Hyung , did you still remember about your confession on the first of our debut ? You're pulling me into those nearest loo.' ***************************************** ''what's this about Hyung ? '' Changjo asked with curiosity fill in the question . Ricky was trying to catch his breath as well . He lean on the wall while panting heavily get follow by Changjo . After they two get their normally breath , the silence is filling around the loo for a secs . ''Changjo-yah!'' Ricky called Changjo's name . When Changjo lift his head to face Ricky , Ricky closed his both eyes and shout loudly . ''I've fall in love with L.joe Hyung !'' Ricky had finally shouted his confession . It'd be the happiest things for Ricky but not for Changjo . After Ricky had shouted the confession , Changjo gasped . Slowly the panting of him died . He stare disbelieve at Ricky whose had been closed his eyes and lean on the wall peacefully . 'He just heard it wrongly right ? It's his name and not someone else's name right ?' Changjo thought . Changjo curled up his fists and glared at Ricky . ''It's true Hyung ?'' . Ricky slowly opened his both eyes and stare annoyingly at Changjo . He then pushed Changjo's chest a little . ''Yah , I don't have time to tell a lie !'' Then , the silence is filling around . ''Teen Top have less than 3 mins to take the stage .'' , hearing shouting from outside the loo . ''ahh , it's the signal , we gotta go now .'' with that Ricky leave Changjo alone while Changjo just stare disbelief at Ricky until he's gone . Finally , his precious tears falls down his cheeks ..