Back to our 1st meeting - pt1

Broken Rose [HIATUS]
Changjo just looked at Ricky . Finally , his precious tears falls streaming down . *******************************Changjo cried whenever the confession of Ricky gotten flashback . He cupped his face and let his sobbing fill in the air . 'Why ? Why did Ricky doesn't even looked at him ? He's the one that hearing Ricky's every night ! He's the one that gave Ricky the spirit to practice more after Ricky had gave up on their first stage conquer , clap . He's the one that had been stalked for Ricky since he still a trainee . Why? Why did Ricky didn't even let a sight on him ? ************************************** ''Choi Jonghyun , 14 , Seoul ''. Jonghyun still remembered about the first thing he had said when his name had been called . He introduced himself in front of the head of the agency . Jonghyun had been trained here for about 4 years . He can't believe it when he and his friend had been chosen to join the agency . Jonghyun's an orphanage . His parent died in the accident when he was 5 while his brother , Jonghwan was the one that raised him . Jonghwan worked as a waiter in an unfamiliar hotel . After their parents died , both of them had moved near Seoul and start to comfortable themselves by lived in there . And today , Jonghyun born as a trainee . On the first day of being a trainee , Jonghyun had found one thing in himself . He was gay . Jonghyun had put his liked towards a boy . The stranger . He's pretty , had a babyfaced and cheerful . His heart'd start to thudding rapidly whenever seeing the boy's smile . Start from that day , Jonghyun had been stalked for him . Unfortunately , his scheduled as a main dancer was always different from sub-vocalist and lead dancer that the boy took part in . He's not even knew the name of the boy . In a week , they can met or encounter for only 2 or 3 times . It sometimes made Jonghyun's heart disappoint . One day , the main dancer's class had been held at different venue . But unfortunate for Jonghyun , he had nightmare last night that made him late for his class . After he had been woke up , he quickly rushed towards his class . When he had reached , the class was empty . Not even any single person found in it . Jonghyun went into that room and search for every corner . While searching , Jonghyun had been heard the voice that feeling in his ears . He tried to open the doors . When he did that , he gasped .