Back to our 1st meeting-pt2

Broken Rose [HIATUS]
He tried to open the door . When he did that , he gasped .***************************** He get shocked when he was seeing half boy was wearing his pants while blushing . Changjo can't helped but to stare towards it . The body seems perfect even without any abs form on it . The milky skin of him , the chubby tummy and the-...''Yah , you y !'' Changjo's daydreaming stop when a voice caught him red-handed . He quickly looked towards the direction of the voice and gasped when the boy caught Changjo was watching him half . Changjo shocked when actually the boy he had been stared at was his crush . "a..ani , it's not like that.." Changjo tried to raise his hands a little to deny it . The boy that had been covered his body with a piece of cloth,step back whenever Changjo step closer . "then what're you doing here?"the boy raised his voice a little . Changjo finally stop . Yeah , what's he's doing here anyway ? He's trying to find his class but ended up staring at his crush's body . "I'm trying to find my class . They always held it here . Main dancer's class !!" Changjo stated what he's trying to do . The boy just scrunch his face and finally start to talk."Ahh.. main dancer's class.." the boy wear his shirt and walked towards his bag . He opened it and took a piece of paper . He walked back and handed it towards Changjo . Changjo tried to read it. "Your class had been changed their venue to room no. 202 . You must not know right ?" Changjo then raised his head and face his crush . "Changed their venue ?"Changjo asked. The boy smiled and nodded . "Yeah for some matter .I don't know too . They had been hanging this article surround the hallway ." Changjo re-read back . He then fold the paper and put in his pocket . "I'll keep this for now. Thanks for your help . I'm off . " with that Changjo leave the boy alone . The boy smiled . "What a clumsy boy .." *** He still lay down on his bed . It's time for dinner but he's not make it . He's so tired yet disappointed on himself . His crush was in front of him this morning but he's not even asking for his name . Changjo hit his head while swear on himself . "Ahh I should've ask for his name . Ppabo Jonghyun ppabo !" Tomorrow , big thing will happen . He'll form a group to made the debut . He's not even worried about that but then his crush . How he supposed to meet him next time ? What if they weren't in the same group ? Changjo sighed while stare at the ceiling . After a few mins,he fall asleep . *** It's had been decide . He'll form a group with 6 member . Changjo read the info paper in his hand . Yeah, Teen Top was his group name with members name minsoo,byunghun, niel,chanhee and changhyun .Changjo sighed . He somewhat scared what his new friends looks like . Changjo inhaled one more time . After that he stare at where he stood and looked at the door in front of him . Right now , he has to meet the members and get to know each other . He closed his both eyes and twisted the door knob . There , the members were sitting in the circle while face each other . "Ahh it's you y!" there's a voice that made he froze . The boy . It's his crush . His crush was in the same group as him ? Woah,unbelievable . Changjo's heart jumped happily . "y ? Who is he ?" the thick lips boy started to talk . "I'm Jonghyun and I'm the one of the member . "Changjo bowed towards them . "Ahh so you're the maknae . I'm minsoo,the leader ." they continued to know each other . Along the conversation runs , the room somewhat filled with laughter and happy sound . After the intro , they must get ready to go to their dorm . As the member started to walk towards the door , Changjo grip Changhyun's wrist . "I didn't know you're in this band too ." Changhyun smiled and reply . "Me too. The world is too small I guess?" Changhyun shrugged his shoulder and chuckled lightly . "Please don't call me y anymore." Changjo begged desperately in the calm tone. "Don't worry. I won't," Changhyun wink and left . Changjo froze .