The Plan

Are You The One?

Myungsoo's POV

"I'm glad to see her again. Since the airport incident, she blew my mind, she is very different indeed. Her fair skin that glows under the radiant light. Not only her eyes sparked , her cute awkward stare made my heart skipped. I must have looked stupid for just smiling at her." Myungsoo faced the mirror in the washroom thinking about the moment when you first meet him.

"Yah, hyung !! Hurry up will you , I need to use the toilet !" Sungyeol yelled as he banged the door.

Myungsoo came out and stared at you as you were giggling away and smiled.

YOUR POV

" What are your names anyways?" Sunggyu asked curiously causing the whole members in our direction.

"Im _____. Nice to meet you and this is Marceline!" Marceline just looked up from her ice cream and smile.

Woohyun giggled as her lips were stained with some icecream  and Woohyun took a napkin helping her to clean it off. Everybody started laughing causing Marceline to be embarrassed and a shy smile crept on her face.

"I'm just taking care of my wife! Is there any problem with that? " Woohyun defensively spoke out and hugged Marceline

Marceline started to hiccup again , causing everybody to burst in laughter. After the icecream,we headed out to the streets and went to some shops buying souvenirs. While we were shopping ,Sungyeol and Sungjong were outside dancing for a few fans but suddenly as one of the fans from a distance shouted, the next thing ,a stampede of fans running towards us . The situation worsen and they had not guards. Quick witted Sunggyu  whispered to Myungsoo and pull Woohyun and Dongwoo out.

"Got to run, see you girls at 7 at Han River ." Myungsoo whispered to me and quickly left the shop.

Dongwoo was snapping his fingers and turned worried Woohyun around . All of them quickly ran to their van and drove off.

Hoya's POV

"_____ , is really something. My heart palpitate whenever she smiles am I okay hyung?" Hoya turned and asked Sunggyu .

Sunggyu patted Hoya's back and said nothing. Myungsoo who was at the back eavesdropped on their conversation and was shocked to find out Hoya had the same experience as him.  

"Woohyun hyung, how do you feel about Marceline?" Myungsoo asked .

"Hmmm... She is quite cute and feel very happy whenever I'm around her. She's got that weird tingling feeling ans somehow I like it." Woohyun blushing as he replied facing the window .

"Ah... I feel the same way as you."Myungsoo whispered and patted Woohyun's back.

"WHAT?!"Woohyun faced him with his shocked expression

"No, it's not Marceline , is ______." Myungsoo said defensively.

Woohyun heaved a sigh of relief .

Myungsoo was looking forward to seeing you again and not to mention Hoya too.

YOUR POV

Shocked and astonished to see so many fans gathered in an area . We went to the cafe and had a cold coffee . After that,Me and Marceline continued shopping and head back to the hotel to rest.

"Omg, he is so cute , hahaha."  Marceline started to spazz again and repeated herself , she pinched herself so hard that a bruised was formed on her lightly tanned skin just to  prove it was not a dream.

Her humor never fails to crack me up. She is always going around spreading joy. I wonder what my life will be without her.  

"Oh my, it's 6.45 already. We better change and meet them at the Han River." I stood up from the lounge chair and ran to the bathroom"

" What did you say girl? Who are we meeting?" Marceline stood there in confusion.  

"Did you forget? We are meeting Infinite again, you silly girl!" I replied back while i was doing my hair.

"Ahhh... " she nodded after a few seconds  "WHAT?!?" she yelled in shocked . I shook my head in disbelief and laughed.

She wrote a note to Aunt Julie saying that we would be going out and left a small heartshape on the piece of paper and took her hoodie from the chair. We quickly took the bus and headed to the river.  

to be continue