Unlucky or Lucky?

Are You The One?

We quickly went up to our room to unpack our bags and head out. We took many pictures and came across a cute little ice cream shop. Marceline pouted and constantly rubbing her tummy, indicating me that she was hungry .

"I wonder where did your fats go to whenever you eats. " I innocuously said.

She giggled and hooked my arms bring me into the well furnished shop.

"Welcome!" the cashier greeted us with a warm smile .We bowed and find a place to sit.  

  "_____, i need to use the toilet again, could you buy my icecream? I want chocolate mint please&thankyou!" she whispered and left . 

"Can I have one chocolate chip and a chocolate mint please."  I asked politely .

He handed the ice cream and turn towards my table. As I was walking, a figure appeared out of nowhere and I slammed my icecream against his shirt. I was in a consternation. Thinking to myself what was with my luck today. I quickly take some serviettes to clean his shirt and kept repeating my apology . When I look up , it was Hoya , i froze and stared at him. Stunned by how close I was to him I quickly stood up.

" Are you okay miss?" Hoya asked .

I snapped out and nodded. I bend down to pick up the pieces of biscuit , he helped too. We hit our head against each other while picking them up. Flushed, he smiled and requested to buy me another icecream. I smiled and followed him while waiting for our ice cream, Marceline came out , she was standing there in shock. She came up to me and asked if she was dreaming . I shook my head as I was shocked as her . Hoya smiled at her and handed me my icecream. Suddenly Marceline caught a glimpse of Woohyun outside the shop . She started to hiccuped and flapping her hands in front of me . Hoya followed her direction and laughed. He called for Woohyun , jumpy Marceline nearly slipped. Fortunately, Woohyun caught her. Embarrassed , she covered her face quickly picked herself up and bowed .

Shortly, the rest of the members slowly came in the icecream shop to check on their members. We awed in amazement and overjoyed. Myungsoo came last and pointed at me in shock."You again! "  I stood there dumbfounded as he remembered me. My heart was palpitating and urging to scream .

My two bias in front of me , I was totally  lost for words, I could only nod my head and ogle at them. The sunlight was perfectly reflected on their soft skin making them glow,  They introduce themselves and break the awkwardness.

Sungjong ran and tugged on Sunggyu's sleeves "Hyung, I want icecream too!" he whined.

"Yah!! Don't behave like this infront of our pretty inspirits. You're embarrassing me." Sunggyu glared at Sungjong with his small eyes.

Marceline can't help it but to laugh . They are really a bunch as I smiled to myself .

.                               

At the side of my eyes I saw someone staring at me , it was none other then Hoya. I faced him and instantly he blushed and turned away.

"Would you like a tour around Seoul?" Sunggyu offered.

"YES!" Marceline blurt out and cover .

To Be Continued ...