Chapter 4

Are You The One?

After a long ride , we finally reached Han River.

"Wow, its so pretty!" Marceline awed in amazement .

I just stood nodding my head as I was taken aback by the beautiful sunset complimenting the glittering river.

"Look over there! , it's  Infinite! Marceline pointed at Infinite who was playing in the playground making so much noise. We were sitting and seeing them at a distance . Sungyeol raised his head and saw us. He began to signal at the rest of the members causing them stopped and run towards us.

"Hello girls!" the boys greeted.

"Hello!" Marceline and I greeted them back.

"Let's walk around the park, we are your tour guides." Sungyeol started jumping then squeezed to the front and excitedly shrieked.  

"Sungyeol ah, why are you like this?" Sungjong hit Sungyeol.

Shocked, Sungyeol glared at Sungjong." Break it up!" Woohyun shouted.

Myungsoo smirked at Woohyun as he knew Woohyun was putting a brave front for Marceline.

"Let's go !" Dongwoo jumped onto Hoya and pointed forward. .

The rest followed behind Hoya while Myungsoo and Woohyun walked with me and Marceline.

Due to Woohyun 's inane questions , Marceline burst into a merriment which was very contagious soon everybody started to laugh causing Dongwoo that close to falling off of Hoya.

We enjoyed the tranquil Han River ,quietly enjoying the breeze and inhaling the water scent . Unexpectedly , we came across an old playground.  Marceline and Sungjong dashed for the swings . Hoya thoughtfully used his hands to dust off the dirty bench for me to sit on.

Thank you! I merrily said causing him to flush and smiled .

 

At the side, both Sunggyu and Myungsoo standing aside hoping Hoya would dust the bench for them too. Sungyeol and Dongwoo were playing the old rubbered hopscotch while I was seeing all of them with Sunggyu , Hoya and Myungsoo.  Sungjong got there first and Marceline was pouting at Sungjong to give up the swing. Shaking his head , Sungjong refused to barge. Woohyun came and pushed Sungjong hardly causing him to swing high.

"Hyung!!!!! Stop ittttt.... Imm sccarredd!! " Sungjong screamed in fear shutting his eyes tight begging woohyun to stop the fast swing.

"What must you say?" Woohyun shouted.  

"Please!!! " Sungjong screamed at the top of his voice.

Woohyun laughed and grab hold of the chains making it come to a halt. Petrified Sungjong  slowly got up from the swing and sat on the sand .

"Yah, you stupid hyung! How can you do this to me, you know I'm afraid of heights! " Sungjong told Woohyun off.

Woohyun just laughed and asked Marceline to sit on the swing while he pushed her. Traumatized ,Marceline stood there shaking her head not wanting to move.  

"Don't be scared , I won't do that to you , I will protect you. " Woohyun gently reached his hand calling for her. Marceline slowly reach out and Woohyun grabbed her hand and positioned her on the swing then pushing Marceline gently. Sungjong at the side muttered to himself as Woohyun was being a jerk to Sungjong. Sunggyu walked up to him and asked him to buy some refreshments together. Sungjong quickly got up and walked with Sunggyu leaving me in between Hoya and Myungsoo. It was very awkward and silent yet in my thoughts I was going insane. I hoped they can't hear my heart beat I thought to myself. Suddenly Myungsoo started talking.  

"Who is your bias in our group?" he asked me causing Hoya turned to our direction, he was just as curious as Myungsoo.

"Well .... It's very hard to choose. All of you are so perfect and that is why all of you are my bias . " I shyly said .

Myungsoo nodded then rephrase again. " Who caught your eyes in our group?

"You and Hoya." I blurt and quickly close my mouth in shock.

Myungsoo's POV

"She said it was me. But why Hoya too? I want her to like me more instead of Hoya but how... "Myungsoo deeply thought while staring at the playground.

Hoya's POV

"What did ____ say? Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me please? Myungsoo and I have the same rank in her heart? Can I make her be mine but she can't stay long . What am I to do when she has deeply impacted my life ."

Your POV

You looked at Myungsoo then Hoya , wondering what were they intensely thinking about. You tried waving your hands in front of them yet no response.