Airport meeting

Are You The One?

"Girl! Snap out of it!" Marceline snapping her fingers at me.

 

I blurted out in confusion " What?"

 

"Are you even listening me ?"  Marceline  was distressed about woohyun as usual. She felt so upset whenever fans got service from him. Like during evolution encore , she nearly bruised my arms in class cause woohyun passed a camcorder to a fan or some staff. I was very calm, at least Hoya and Myungsoo didn't do anything greasy like woohyun.

"_____!" Marceline said in her belligerent tone which was creepy yet absurd . I controlled my laughter and replied her.

"Yes, maknae? " i questioned innocuously . She gave me her raised brows then abruptly came  in front of my face literally shrieking like a kid. Apparently her mum is going to for a short business trip to Korea and has two tickets extra tickets.

"Really?! " I slammed the table, thinking about seeing Infinite then eat some meat and tour around Seoul.  

"Hellya! We should go , and we can go see Infinite and shop for clothes. " she wriggled her brows.  

Thank god it was the school holidays , I went home and told my mum about the trip and spazzing what we are gonna do.  

After a long flight to Korea , both of us went to get coffee from the nearest cafe , Marceline went to the washroom while I get the coffee.  Tired,  I accidentally bumped into someone.

"bianhanae" I bowed and found myself infront of a simply stunning boy with checkered shirt. It was myungsoo. I stared at him speechlessly with my eyes enlarged . He smiled and left, my eyes followed his vague figure with fans swarming to him.

Marceline came out from the washroom, she shook me as I was just standing there in bewilderment .

"Earth to _____!the cab is here! Quickly get the coffee." I snapped out of the little fantasy and carried the coffee .  

We were dropped off at the hotel and after checking in , Aunt Julie , Marceline' mum left for work.  

To be continued.