And We Are

My Wild Life With You

 

"LEE CHAERIN! MS LEE CHAERIN YOUR  DEMANDED TO OPEN THE DOOR" booms an outsized voice echoing through the spacious house as faces of shock rippled between the pet and his master.

Chaerin’s eyes immediately widened as the voice rang across the bare walls. Quickly she squealed and pounced towards the door completely forgetting her question and the spoon that was still hanging in his mouth.

"CHAERIN AH!" yelled a tall red head that pounced on her as soon as she opened the door. Brutally stopping chaerin from breathing.

"Can you guys at least not hug directly in front of the door? You’re blocking everything" a deep annoyed voice echoed, followed by a blue haired tall man that squeezed between the girls to enter.

His eyes lazily browsing the apartment until they fixated on me. He was indeed handsome and tall, but that wasn't what caught my attention. This person was no stranger. Quickly I tried to tear my shocked expression away from him, but too late the edges of his lips had already risen. he recognized me.

"You just saw each other yesterday seriously" pouted another manly voice, this time softer.

"True that hyung" echoed another voice "anyway say you got any new girls here? Oh and btw. Minzy and dae said they couldn’t come oh and Bom nunna, you standing right in front, you know you’re not exactly petite" he continued quickly grunting after the red head kicked him in the stomach.  A rough energetic voice agreed. Their owners slowly materializing in front of the girls. The first one quickly glimpsing at chaerin before he moved in.

Like the blue haired the Mohawk guy lazily glanced around the apartment, his eyes flickering on all the available places, until, also like the first he stopped on me.

But this time, this persons expression was different, they immediately flickered to anger, his teeth threateningly bearing as he turned towards chaerin

"who's this?" he growled, his eyes piercing.

Immediately chaerin scurried over to him, placing her hand in his shoulder.

"That’s Jingyo, I found him in the park alone, and he’s wild so I'll be taking care of from now on"

"Oh like a pet?!" the red haired yelled jumping beside chaerin “so finally my tabi will have a pet friend?! Yay!"
(Note tabi isn’t her boyfriend but her pet)

"A fiend ey? I'd love that" the blue one murmured a goofy grin that I recognized oh to we'll spreading across his face. "Oh I’m sure well be sooo close" he continued pulling his tongue out.

"Pet eh? You know I never understood what with you girls and pets" interrupted the Mohawk guy his face suddenly inches from mine “but just remember JINGYO you’re her PET I'm the boyfriend “and with a smirk he pulled Chaerin’s hand and squeezed it.

Tsht well of course a girl like her has a boyfriend, as expected but why is it I have a kind of sinking feeling? It's like I'm disappointed. Yeah right, whatever but why would she want a pet if she has a boyfriend anyway..

“Ayyy what’s with the atmosphere here, seems like we better get started on our work shouldn’t we?! Let’s get this atmosphere up! Let’s get the party started! Tabi! Grab the mic and turn on the karaoke were singing!” screamed the red head ripping her sweater of and jumping on the mini stage.

“Will do! Here’s the mic! And I think we should start with Fantastic baby shouldn’t we?” tabi replied jumping beside her a animated expression on his face.

“oh yes we should! “ and with that statement the song boomed across the apartment , my heart beat thumping with the base , man does it have to be this loud ! are they deaf? sheesh!

“Come on chaerin lets go sing with them’” the Mohawk guy ushered her grabbing her wrist.

“Sure you go first, I’ll follow” she said her eyes lingering on me.

“Okay whatever” he replied shooting me a glare before he headed off.

Chaerin sighed as she plopped next to me “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this, you must be kind of shocked right? All these people coming”

“Whatever” I replied “as long as I get to sleep and eat I don’t care about your weird friends”

She glared at me “tsht shouldn’t have worried, just remember your script okay?”

“Suuurrree” I replied tugging my blanket above my head as I stood up “I’m going to sleep now” I muttered dragging my feet with me. This sure was a long day now all I need is-

“Going somewhere JINGYO?” a deep voice snickered behind me grabbing my shoulder.

Oh not him now. “What do you want TABI” I sighed as i turned back to look at him.

“Now all I wanna know is why and how” he said his eyes animated.

I chuckled “Now shouldn’t I be the one asking you this, oh sensitive master Choi sung hyung or should i call you TABI?”

(more skydragon next chapter , lol sorry if there wasnt much here T^T this chapter is mostly a intro to the characters , lol , i hope you liked it :) thanks for reading! xD)