Me Her And Him

My Wild Life With You

 

“Wake up Jingyo” yelled chaerin her voice burning through my ears. Aish why does she have to be so loud in the morning! Rapidly I slammed my pillow on my ears trying to shut her out,  that is until she did it. She threw me of the bed.

“YAH AHJUMMA WHAT THE EFF WHY ARE YOU THROWING ME ON THE FLOOR IN THE MORNING!” I bellowed staring at a clean poker faced chaerin.

“Don’t yah me; you’ve been sleeping all morning, how old were you again? Oh yeah not old enough! , besides must I remind you every time that your my pet therefore you must obey me?” she replied calmly throwing my blanket back to the bed.

I glared at her.

“Oh and if you don’t come down now, you won’t be getting any food” she continued closing the door swiftly behind her.

AISHH! How can a human being threaten another human being by food? Does she really not know its importance! I mean it’s no joke to mess around with my stomach. As her warning repeated itself over and over in my mind I quickly stood up and ran downstairs, not wasting a moment.

“Wow you came pretty Fas-“started chaerin only to be cut off by my abrupt attack on the food. Hurriedly I shoved it into my face, oh how I miss food, I must take this moment to say I really love you food.

“Jingyo you could have at least brushed your teeth gone to the bathroom or changed, you look like a starving beggar for Pete’s sake”

Irritated I give her another glare, this time accompanied with a snarl.

“Yah and you better drop that glare pabo, remember the contract wisey, were going out now so don’t give people any of your looks” she replied leaning on the kitchen table.

Alarmed I looked at her “out? Out were?” I stuttered bits of food flying all over.

“PLEASE speak after you eat” she answered leaning closer then quickly returning to her original position.

“Somewhere special “she replied giggling.

I raised an eyebrow, if she’s giggling it must be none of the places I’m thinking of, maybe an amusement park or coffee shop? Oh but must I act like an obeying pet and smile and everything, gawd I wish I could remind myself why I signed with this girl.

Seeing my pause, chaerin grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to her room. “These clothes are my brothers, change into them for the time being, comb your hair and clean your face, I’ll be back in 30 mins to check if you’re ready” happily she skipped away closing the door behind her.

I looked at the wardrobe, hell all suits, and I have to pamper up? This girl is pretty demanding just hope she doesn’t ask me to wear couple t-shirts or animal ears or anything. I shuddered at the thought as I began to fulfill my mission.

“Wow” chaerin comment gaping at me. “I never expected you could look this good” she continued slowly clapping.

“Not quite sure whether to be insulted or not” I replied look back at her evaluating gaze.

“Take it as you wish” she replied her voice eager as she dragged me yet again out of the house “but remember, were going out, no glares araso? Only smiles”

I nodded. hmm I WILL try not to glare but I can’t really smile either so I’m going to go neutral by using a poker face.

“Okay so wait here till I do something, I’ll be back real fast” and without another word she left me sitting at a bench in the park. My goodness this girl sure has a habit of leaving me alone abruptly. I mean seriously.  Looking around I saw nobody in sight, why the hell did she drop me in the most abounded area in the park?! However I guess it’s for the best because now I can finally contemplate yesterday’s conversation.

My body tensed up and my facial expression stirred as I started remembering.

“Going somewhere JINGYO?” a deep voice snickered behind me grabbing my shoulder.

Oh not him now. “What do you want TABI” I sighed as i turned back to look at him.

“Now all I wanna know is why and how” he said his eyes animated.

I chuckled “Now shouldn’t I be the one asking you this, oh sensitive master Choi sung hyung or should i call you TABI?”

His face tensed up “Yah don’t call me that, choi seung hyun died a long time ago”

I laughed bitterly “sure seems like It” I paused “is that person the same girl?” I asked motioning my head towards Bom’s direction.

Top pursed his lips, his expression was too obvious, it was.

I took a deep breath “never knew I’d see our great household master anytime soon, why everyone assumed you died, I’m sure they’d be thrilled your alive.”

Top leaned in his eyes focused “Don’t you dare tell them, I know you’re angry about what happened but please try to understand.

“How, tell me how can I?” I replied looking straight at him.

He stepped back “you really changed….our shy Jiyong, but listen I’m happy here, more than I ever was there, and since you left to I’m guessing you feel the same way.

I glared at him my well buried feelings threatening to burst I could almost feel my skin burning.

“I left for completely different reasons than you” I squeaked. My voice barley audible as I hastily turned to leave no longer wanting to face the past anymore.

“JINGYO!!!” a booming voice echoed once again in my ears, snapping me out of my daydream.

“JINGYO IM BACK! AND I GOT THE WHOLE DAY PLANNED!” she yelled again her booming voice making me squirm.

With a weird feeling of elevation , I Sighed here we go again, I thought as i was dragged behind the girl who now owned me.

 

(It's been like such a long time since i last updated ^^: sorry imma try to explain stuff and be quicker in the future, so lets stay together! lol hope you enjoyed :) )