As soon as I layed my eyes on you

My Wild Life With You

She wanted a wild boy, one she could keep in her house. Why? That's secret for now. But she's sure she wants it more than anything and that's the reason behind her being under the poring rain now, hoping she could find any wild child. Which strangely seemed to frown upon her wish. 

Tired, after hours of searching for anyone who might seem like they need a home or any runaway she plops on a bench, wiping away the droplets from her leather jacket and quietly sighing as she closed her eyes and looked towards the grey haunting sky. When a soft crunching noise suddenly echoed in the surrounding.

Alarmed she turns back , only to find a leg poking out from behind the tree. bleeding and injured. Worried she bits her thumb and cautiously stands up, approaching the wounded stranger. 

As soon as he was in her line of sight their eyes locked.

It was a boy, who seemed about my age. And who was strangely really cute, he had wide brown eyes , circular face , fragile bodyand full lips. Dressed in a hoodie and ripped jeans. her eyes widened as realisation of what she possibly found loomed over her.

  "say mr.?" she quietly whispered , his gaze still fixed on her.

" do you perhaps need Somewere to go? Like a home?" she asked.  Now the girl was smart , she does know not to Invite strangers into her home, especially wounded glaring ones. But their was something about the boy that made her want to take him .Almost compelled her to do so. Also she needed a wild child urgently, so their was absolutely no time to be picky.

The boy  glimpsed at his leg , then suddenly moaned as his head energetically nodded up and down. Her eyes lighted up as she'd clapped her hands.

"Good!then you can come if you agree to one little thing!" she said enthusiastically .The boy turned is head ferociously nodded.

"don't you at least want to know what your agreeing on?" she asked puzzled. He shook his head violently again as he extended his arm. 

"well okay" she replied grabbing his arm and pulling himself away from the ground. 

"say you CAN speak right?" she nervously asked throwing his arm around her neck. 

He glared at her then rolled his eyes as he nodded.

" I was just asking" she pouted dragging the boy with her.

" oh and by the way did anyone tell you your really skinny? Like woah" she said.

The boy turned to face her. " im not skinny your just heavy "

Her eyes immediately widened as she snapped towards him pausing her walk.

"omg you spoke! Omg!" but wait did he just caller HEAVY?! . Her eyes made a immediate change.

" YAH mut did you hit your head somewere, im helping you and you call me heavy? For your info I go to the gym twice!" she retorted , cheeks blazed.

"looks like it ain't doing any difference " he replied shrugging causing her to yet again gasp. the nerve of this kid.

"i can still drop you here anytime I want ! I hope you know!" she yelled furrowing her brows as she folded her arms.

" you can't" he softly whispered locking his eyes with hers , making her heart beat just for a second before he continued. " you need a wild child to much AJUMMA" 

"YAH brat I'm obviously younger than you! " she started then suddenly paused staring back at him spekticly.

"And how'd you know i wanted a wild child? "

He simply shrugged, placing his arm on her neck pointing forward. A glimmer slightly shifting in his eyes. Oh how she wished she noticed that glimmer then. But She just sighed and continued.

Oh why wasn't there a more kinder wild child?! she thought,  Like a cute one that always says "ne nunna" She frustratingly thought squinting at the boy who just simply stared back.

(A/N so how was it ? :D)