Class Hours

The Luckiest Girl Ever

anon19: Yay for subscribers! Ahaha! ^^ And also, thank you for appreciating this fanfic! And also, those who are showing interest to this, thank you too! Anyway, here's a chessy chapter 2 for all of you! ^^ Enjoy reading and don't forget to comment! Let me know your opinions! ^^

 

And oh~

I've watched a dramatic tragic love story earlier and I think I'll do another fanfic. Ahaha! I hope you'll like that too! It'll be my 3rd fanfic. ^^ Hint: Very dramatic! And I guess I'll use Lu Han for the character... and of course, you as his partner! ^^ Anyway... let's continue to the cheesy chapter 2!

 


 

 

[KAI's POV]

 

I'm looking around here in our classroom, why isn't she still here? Isn't she supposed to be here first since I've already went to the locker room?

Don't tell me she's still in front of the school? The heck? That girl... am I that special for her to be in such shock.

It's as if I don't tell her I love her everyday.

 

I should look for her. She'll be late for the 1st subject and she'll be punished if she's not in this room before the bell rings.

 

"_________, what the hell?" I saw her in the hallway as soon as I stepped out of the classroom, she's walking like a creep. What's wrong with this girl?

"Oppa~ Aigoo~ Kai oppa!" Why is she shouting this time? And what's with her all-cute-accent?

"________, what do you think you're doing acting all cute? Let's go inside the classroom... now."

I was about to enter the door towards the classroom when she suddenly grabbed my hand lightly.

"Oppa~ you know what? I'll make you pay for humiliating me like that!"

"What? Humiliating you? What did I do?"

"You don't know? You just made me blush twice in a row! That's so humiliating! I swear, I'd go pay back!"

 

Ahaha! This girl. That's just too childish of you, ___________.

"Sure, I'll wait for your revenge. Make me blush like how you blushed earlier... if you can." I said back with a smirk in my face.

"The heck's that smirk for?! You're thinking I can't make you blush, huh? All I need to do is show you my super cute aegyo and done! Bwahaha!"

Laughing like a villain in the hallway, in this kind of morning... seriously, ___________? Why do you act like this? It's really weird... yet, I like it.

 

"Make me." I said back nonchalantly and walk toward the classroom.

[END POV]

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

Earlier, he said sweet words and now, he looks like he's pissing me off. He looks boring again... I just don't get this guy sometimes.

But Kai... I know you love me so much too! Cold but has a warm side kind of boyfriend... is that alright? Never mind. He's perfect!

The school bell rang as I entered the room and sat in my chair. Kai's sitting infront of me, my bestfriend, Aira, in my left and Tyler in my back. In my right is a window over looking down. Our classroom's in the second floor, pretty high and scary during afternoon, since it tends to get dark.

I mean, you have to take the stairs down every afternoon and sometimes I tend to go out of school late because I'm really slow...

But, there's no reason for me to get scared... Kai's always there. Ahaha! I guess I'm really lucky.

 

I was so happy thinking stuffs when suddenly...

 

"Ahaha! That was such a scene earlier, _________. Gawd! I love this school!" Aira said as she started to giggle to herself.

"I swear, I regret not taking a picture of you and Kai earlier", she added while spazzing.

"Aigoo! Stop teasing me!" Geez, Aira, thanks for ruining my happy imagination.

"You two, you guys looks so cute earlier! It's like I'm watching a Korean novela! It's like "Boys over flowers"! Ahaha!" Said Tyler.

"Don't you dare add, Tyler! Don't you dare!"

 

Aish~ Aira and Tyler just likes to tease me. I can't believe they're my bestfriends. Ahaha!

But I love them to bits.

 

Oh~ the teacher's here. Time for class to start. Aigoo~ another school day...

 

 

[END POV]

 

 


anon19: Ah~ chapter 2 is here! I had a headache earlier, so, I thought I won't be able to make an update, my mom gave me medicine and now I'm okay, so, here's chapter 2! You know, I'm really happy when I see comments saying that this story looks interesting. Probably, because, everytime I write, I feel like it's boring and such, so, I'm really happy knowing someone appreciates it! ^^ Anyway, I think I'll post chapter 3 too! Ahaha! I just feel like it! So, I'ma do it now! ^^ Guys, do comment below, okay? ^^ Thanks and God bless! ♥

 

...ah~ before I forgot. You guys do see the pictures in every chapter, right? The first chapter is a shool, that's really the scene! And now, this classroom, so, yes! That's where it happens! Ahaha! It's something to help your imagination, imagine less! ^^

 

And and! I'm sorry! I did promise to make this chapter longer but it seems like it's shorter than the first chapter, so, I'll do chapter 3 right now too! So, forgive me okay? Ahaha! ^^