At School

The Luckiest Girl Ever

anon19: Ah~ this is my second story. And this is chapter 1! To those who subscribed, thank you! And when I was reading the few comments I've receive, I was very happy, I don't know why either. Ahaha! Maybe because I have low standards for making myself happy. Ahaha! ^^ Anyway, enjoy everyone! I promise to do my best with my fanfics, so, do support me, ne? ^^ So, let's continue on with the story...

 


 

 

 

"This bit*h wouldn't stop clinging to my lovely Kai, huh?!" you said as you're about to attack that cute girl and start a fight.

As soon as you stepped, ready to approach the girl, Kai pulled his arms off the girl clinging at him, making the girl a bit surprised and making you stop your actions.

"Kai oppa! Don't you like me? Huh?" asked the girl. "I mean, look at me! I'm pretty and I have a very nice body too! Look at me! Oppa!" she added.

Kai looked at the girl for a moment... and walked towards your direction.

 

Kai grabbed you in your shoulders lightly, pointed you and said, "You do see this pathetic jealous looking girl, right?"

The cute girl and other students were just looking at you and Kai's stupid aura in a morning like this. 

"Was that supposed to be a sweet line?" another student said. "I think it's not..." someone answered.

"What the hell, Kai? Seriously?" You looked at him a bit mad about what he just said.

"Let me finish, ________." he answered back as he looked at the cute girl again.

 

 

"...this girl right here...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she's cuter than you."

 

You felt your temperature rise as soon as you heard his words and you could feel that you're already turning bright red just like a tomato. You quickly covered your face and shout in your mind sentence like, "The hell, Kai?! That was a sudden attack!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! This is unfair!", "I'm blushing! this sh*t! Ahhhhh!", "Eeeee~ Kai! Ahhhhhh! I can't stop blushing!!" and more.

 

"...but oppa...I...I... like you! Waaaah!" the cute girl said and cried as her friends (or "friends") tapped her shoulders. "Aigoo~ that's okay!"

"Aniya! It's not okay! I mean, I'm so pretty, you see?!" she shouted in annoyance while showing off her beauty.

"Yes. You're the prettiest!" said her so called "friends".

 

 

"___________, are you done fangirling about me? Can we enter the school now? I still have to get my books in my locker, you know?" Kai said.

"What?! Fangirling?! I'm... I'm not! The heck did that came from?!" You removed your hands in your face, shouted back and released yourself from his arms and walked ahed.

He just laughed on how cute your expressions could be, "This girl... ahaha!"

"The heck's with that guy?! Aigoo! Kaaaai!" you said while you're stomping your feet in the stairs toward the inside of your school.

He then followed you with a smile in his face... "Oppa..." you called him without turning back. "What, _______?" he asked.

You're gripping the strap in your bag now, seems like you can't say the words you want to say, "Uhh~ no- nothing."

"Uhm~ okay." he said and continued walking. You're still in your position thinking if you should say it or not, now he's beside you...

 

 

"I love you too." he whispered and walked ahead.

"I'll go get my books! See you in class, ________!" he said and waved.

 

Your eyes almost about to pop out, your mouth opened... yes. It's your dumb expression again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How did he know that I was supposed to say "I love you" earlier?"

 

 

 


 

anon19: Chapter 1 is pretty short. Ahaha! But don't worry, I'll update this everyday, or maybe twice a day. Ahaha! For now, try enjoying this short chapter and think of it as a tease. I'm sorry if it's boring or so~ but please, do let me know about your opinion. Your opinions are important to me. Ahaha! ^^ So yeah, bye for now. Meet you in chapter 2. ^^ And I'd try my best to make chapter 2 longer! Ahaha! ^^ More sweet Kai x You would happen soon! Bye!