Knowing The Real Him

The Luckiest Girl Ever

 

anon19: I didn't update this story for like 2 weeks. O___O Mianhaeyo, subscribers! I just don't know how I should update it. But, here it is now! My ideas just pop out of nowhere, so, here it is. ^^ And I tried my best to make this longer than the other chapters. So please forgive me! ㅠㅠ ) Anyway, enjoy reading!

 

 
You and Kai were holding each other hands as you two walk towards your home from your school.
Every time, Kai's always guiding you. He knows that the particular street where you live in isn’t safe.
It's not like it's full of people who'll kill you or something but there's already a case in the place with a different victim.
 
Your boyfriend's just too protective.
 
"______, we're here." he said as he stopped walking.
"Get inside now. It's getting darker." he added and kissed your forehead.
As you opened the gate and stepped forward, you turned around...
"Oppa, be careful on your way home, okay?"
"I will, so don't worry too much." he replied and smiled.
"Neh~ good night, oppa." you said and continued to walk.
As you've reached the inside of you house, you waved back at Kai who's still waiting for you to get inside.
"Take care oppa!" you shouted and waved. He then smiled...
As you closed the door of the house, Kai left.
 
 
As you were removing your shoes, you thought to yourself...
"He's one damn protective boyfriend." and giggled.
 
"Unnie, I'm home!" you shouted from the hallway reaching the kitchen where your cousin was.
Yep. She's not your sister, only your cousin. Your mother, father and older brother are in _____________ where you were born. You decided to go to Korea for high school and on the first day you've saw Kai and was struck on how fine he is from the appearance, head to toe, complete.
 
You really wanted to get along with Kai, so, all you did was be your naughty self. You keep on pushing yourself to him until you two became close. Every day in school, you'd skip being with your friends while eating for break time and lunch just for you to go to the rooftop and be with Kai. As usual, his expressions were all blank. Sometimes he's irritated on how pushy you are and sometimes he's just worried when you're not around.
 
 
 
Once, there's this day when you were absent from school almost a week because of your fever.
Once you've gotten back to school, Kai didn't even greet you or anything and that made you sad... you decided not to join him in the rooftop that day because of disappointment in his reactions. So, you joined your friends and it was the first time.
 
 
Meanwhile in the canteen...
 
 
"I thought we're friends already? 
He didn't care at all." you doubted in your thoughts as you poke your food with your chopsticks not even eating it.
"That guy... I hate him! I hate him so much!" you kept on nagging to yourself...
 
 
 
"_________~ Yah! Are you listening?!"
"What? Huh?" you replied to your friend as you noticed they were talking to you.
"Are you still sick?" asked Aira with a worried expression.
"Eh? No. I'm not~ I'm fine." you said as you smiled awkwardly.
"Oh~ okay." they said as they turned their attention back to their foods and begun a new topic.
"Ah~ by the way, what were you guys saying earlier?" you asked as you wanted to know since you weren't listening to them talked. You begun to feed yourself at this moment, as you eat your food they begun to talk again about the last discussion.
 
 
"We're just asking you how Kai takes care of sick people." answered one of your friends who are in the same table.
"Yeah~ was he very caring?" asked the other one as she munched her food.
"Did anything happen to you guys?" asked Aira with a giggling reaction.
 
You stopped chewing your food and talked even though your mouth was full...
"What are you guys talking about?" you questioned them with a wtf reaction.
"What?" all of them replied. "What?" you asked back. Now, all of you are confused.
You and your friends aren't understanding the same situation now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your friends begun to explain as they thought you knew what they were talking about...
But it seems like you don't know anything at all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You stood up suddenly and ran as fast as you can to reach the rooftop.
"Oh my god. Did he really do that for me?" you questioned yourself in tears as you're still running in max speed.
You reached the rooftop in no time as you run as if there's no more tomorrow...
You saw Kai there, sitting with his back against the wall and drinking a water from a mineral bottle.
You were breathless at this moment and tears are still flowing down your cheeks...
 
"Kai!" you called still with the breathless and tearing image.
He then noticed you're in the area, he stood up and gave a response... "What?" he asked blankly.
You ran to him and hugged him tightly. Because of your sudden reaction, he was shock and dropped his water on the floor.
 
"Kai! What the hell are you doing acting like you don't care?!" you asked as you burry your face in his chest.
He didn't respond... "Now I know what you really are..." you added and smiled.
It seems like you can now see what kind of person he is. A cold hearted loving guy.
"Stop running around crying, will you?" he said as he lifted your head slowly and wipe away the tears in your face. "You're still not fine, your fever might get back because you're stressing yourself..." he added.
"But you're the one stressing me~" you replied jokingly as you begun to cheer up.
"But I'm the one who was so stressed out because of you." he replied smiling, riding your joke.
You then hugged him again and at this point he hugged you back. 
 
It was a very perfect scene. The air was really nice too, your hair just smoothly flows with it and the sun is shining down on you and Kai.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Earlier at the canteen...
 
 
 
 
"Please tell me you're just kidding." said Tyler.
"I really don't get what you guys are talking about! Wth is this?" you said in annoyance as you thought they're pulling a prank on you.
"Oh god~ you're horrible." said Aira.
"You really didn't know?" asked the other one.
"I swear, I don't know anything!" you replied, now fully annoyed.
"Aigoo~" Aira took a deep breath and explained everything so fast yet so understandable for you...
 
 
"Last Friday you we're absent because you're sick and Kai was worried as , it's even our first time seeing him worried like that.
I swear I should’ve took a picture of his face. He looks like a worried baby. Ahaha!" she said and laughed.
"Aira, you're getting too much distracted..." said Tyler.
"Alright alright..." she replied and continued.
 
 
"Okay. So, here's it. We were about to visit you last Saturday but we saw Kai talking to your cousin. But we didn't hear anything... and then Kai entered your house. And we're just like hiding behind this massively huge electricity post.
We're thinking if we should still continue on visiting you but it seems like someone's going to take care of you so we just left... Ahahaha!" she ended the explanation there. You still don't get it though.
 
 
"Kai was in where?" you said in your thoughts. Your other friend across the table continued the explanation.
"... And then on Monday the teacher announced that Kai was also absent, we thought he was sick too but then... Guess what?! Ahahaha! The teacher added that Kai was taking care of you that's why he couldn't make it. Oh d*mn! If you just saw the faces of those *s flirting with Kai. It's so hilarious on how they looks so jealous! Ahahahaha!" she said and laughed with your other friends.
 
 
You're now aware of the situation.
You thought you were just dreaming the whole time you kept on seeing Kai during the days you were sick. You had a high fever so you had a bit of hallucination too that's why you can't separate reality from fantasies at that moment. While your friends were still laughing you stood up and ran to Kai...
 
 
 
 
 

anon19: So, how was this chapter? I felt like it's boring. ㅡㅡ ) Well, was it? ㅠㅠ ) Please tell me! Oh gawd. Your comments are all I need to know if it's boring or not. lol. Anyway, even though I don't update this story every once in a while, I promise! I won't leave it hanging! ^^ And oh~ have you noticed that the poster for this chapter is a drawing for an anime? Teehee! ^^ Ahaha! Honestly, I can't find a rooftop image which will suit the poster in the 1st chapter, so, I just used that one. Oh~ gtg. I hope you liked this update. Bye bye for now! ^^