Going Home

The Luckiest Girl Ever

anon19: Here's chapter 3 everyone! Anyway, I'm really not into long chapters. Actually, I don't like reading long text. How about you? Ahaha! ^^ Oh, btw~ I've broken lots of promises now. ㅠ _ ㅠ ) I'm so so so so sorry about that. I said, I'll update chapter 3 yesterday but I didn't. Sorry. Please forgive me! ^^ Eh~ let's not make this author note long... let's start. ^^


 

 

The long day had finally ended. It's now 5pm, it's a little bit dark outside and it's time for the whole class to go home. Class time goes by 6:30am up to 5am, yes, it's that long. Time went by too slow but it was okay for you. Why wouldn't it? The person you adore the most is just in front of you all the time.

 

 

As you're packing your things, Tyler, Aira and other close friends of yours went by your seat...

"Aigoo~ you're so slow, ____________." said Aira as she playfully give you a hit in your head.

"You're making your cold prince wait." said one of your close friends as the others start to giggle, even Tyler's giggling.

"I told him to go ahead but he said he'll wait for me." You said as you look at Kai, standing like a smoking hot model beside the door of the room while listening to some kind of music in his earphones.

By that time, Kai noticed you're staring at him, he just stared at you back, no expressions at all, just blank.

"We have to go. Looks like your cold prince wanted to have a solo time with you." Said Tyler as he tapped your back and gave you a wink.

"Ayieh! This couple... asdfghjkl!" said your friends as they literally spazz at the end.

"We'll go now, __________! Take care, ne?" Aira said and waved as others waved farewell too.

They've passed the door where Kai was and all they did was to try stop their giggling. Kai followed them with a stare, as soon as they're out of the room you just continued packing your school stuffs in your bag.

 

 

 

"Kai, sorry for making you wait..." you said in a very low volume of voice, hoping he won't hear it...

"It's not a big thing for a guy to wait for his girl, right?" it surprised you as he answered back. "Aren't you listening to music, Kai?!" You asked him. "I am." He answered back as he went near you...

"Even in a place full of noisy people... I can still hear you, you know?" he added as he went closer and closer to you, bringing the moment when his face is like 2 inches away from yours.

 

"Uhh~ Kai... that's just creepy." You said as you just broke the romantic scene about to happen.

"Hearing me in a loud crowd, that's just creepy..." you added as you went far from him.

He sat down in the table and gave a sigh. "That could have been our first kiss." he said in his thoughts.

 

"That was close... I almost died." you said. Looks like someone's temperature's rising again... blushing perhaps.

 

 

 

"You done?" Kai asked... "Huh? What? Oh~ yeah. I'm done... let's go." you said as you laughed awkwardly at the end... "Hahahaha~"

Kai then stood up and walked towards the door, "It's getting dark, let's hurry up, ___________."

"Okay!" you said and tried to smiled, but it was still awkward.

"________, stop being awkward. I've been your boyfriend for 1 year and 3 months now...." he said suddenly.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" it's all you can say. He turned around, walk towards you and grabbed your hand... "Let's go, okay?"

 

By that time he held your hands, you felt very light, it's like being in the sky. "What the hell's this feeling?" you asked yourself.

It also surprised you that he knows how long you have been in a relationship. When you look at him it seems like he doesn't even give a single damn about your relationship informations, like your anniversary or so. But you're wrong...

 

You just smiled and looked down, while holding hands with him and just thought...

 

 

 

"What did I do good to have an amazing boyfriend like Kai?"

 

 


 

anon19: Chapter 3's not that long. As I've said, I'm not a fan of long text. Ahaha! Everyone, was this chapter okay? Please, let me know! ^^ I'll try to update chapter 4 tomorrow. It's getting interested in my mind~ chapter 4 will be the sweetest out of all updates that I've done for now.

So please, wait for chapter 4, ne? ^^ Thank you and God bless!