Chapter 27

KangTeuk lovestory

 

“Mr. Kim Young-Woon,” 

 

 

“Hm?” Kangin muttered as he felt himself being shook. He partly opened his eyes, but his sight was blurry and so he closed his eyes again. “Jung Soo?” He mumbled.

 

“No, this is not Park Jung Soo. This is Mrs. Shim and you are to get up right this moment.” The woman said strictly as she shook Kangin again.

 

Kangin opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times before looking around himself. He spotted the clock on the small table below the window. “Yah! It’s 5 o’clock! Why are you waking me up so early?” He spat and dug his face into his pillow.

 

“Mr. Kim Young-Woon, you are hereby expelled from Saint Michael’s private school and you will be sent home immediately.” Mrs. Shim said and crossed her arms as she eyed Kangin intensively.

 

Kangin lifted himself on his elbows on his bed and looked up at the woman in front of his bed for the first time. “Huh? What did you say?” 

 

Mrs. Shim bit her lower lip as if attempting to hold a grin and rolled her eyes. “I said; You are hereby expelled from Saint Michael’s private school. Now get up, get dressed and follow me.” She said.

 

“WHAT?!” Kangin yelled in shock and jumped up out of bed to face the woman. “I’m expelled?! For what?!”

 

Mrs. Shim cupped her nose and mouth with one hand and frowned. “Oh, what an awful smell! Go brush your teeth!” She said and waved him off with her free hand.

 

“Did you not hear my question?!” Kangin yelled.

 

Mrs. Shim raised her eyebrows in shock before looking angered. She placed her hands on her hips and said, “Mr. Kim, I will not have any of this! As your superior I have authority over you and you are to show me some respect! Now, go get ready. Your ride will be here soon.” She said and pointed to the bathroom.

 

Kangin stared at mrs. Shim in disbelief and took a deep breath. “Can you at least tell me what I am being expelled for?”

 

Mrs. Shim didn’t even try to hide her smirk as he replied. “I think you would know already, but report has been sent to your parents and-”

 

“My parents?” Kangin chuckled humorlessly. 

 

“Both.” Mrs. Shim said and raised an eyebrow, still smirking at Kangin.

 

Kangin’s lips parted slightly as he stared at mrs. Shim. “But, how...?” He whispered more to himself.

 

“Don’t forget that we do have our sources. Anyway, you will get a report yourself as well.” She said and turned to leave out the door. “Remember, mr. Kim, that at this school we have zero tolerance for bullying.” She added and opened the door. “You have ten minutes.” She said before slamming the door closed behind her.

 

Kangin stood there dumbfounded. “What? Who did I bully?” 

 

He looked around himself and noticed that most of his stuff were gone. “Yah! Where is my stuff?!” He yelled out of frustration.

 

“They are already packed and downstairs waiting for you.” Mrs. Shim said from outside the door with an all too happy voice.

 

Kangin sighed and looked around the almost half empty room, which was when he noticed that Leeteuk wasn’t there. “Yah! Where is my room mate?” He asked.

 

“You really have no idea?” Mrs. Shim asked. He could have sworn he heard her chuckle as she spoke.

 

“No.” Kangin muttered. He didn’t bother to ask any more questions and went to freshen up. “I wonder if Jung Soo was expelled too? But, that would be strange...” He whispered to himself.

-

 

He stepped outside the school doors and stood by the open gates next mrs. Shim, while his luggage was right beside him. Soon after, Yesung appeared. 

 

“You too?!” Yesung asked in shock when he saw it was Kangin.

 

“Yeah! But, I have no clue why!” Kangin exclaimed. 

 

“Here you are.” Mrs. Shim said and handed Kangin and Yesung a letter each.

 

Kangin was about to open the letter when a car drove into the school’s campus. Kangin didn’t recognize the car, it was all too fancy and expensive-looking. “Who...? Is that your ride?” He asked and turned to look at Yesung.

 

Yesung shook his head while staring at the expensive looking car. “No. Maybe it’s yours?” 
 

Kangin looked back at the car. He couldn’t see who was inside, but he knew it was not his mother. “It can’t be mine, we don’t have that much money. Heck, we don’t even have a car!” He exclaimed.

 

Mrs. Shim tried to suppress her giggle, but failed. She ignored both the boys frowning at her.

 

“Who is it?” Kangin asked mrs. Shim, who was smirking devilishly.

 

“You will see.” She said as the car pulled up in front of them. “Anyway, it was nice to expel you.” She chirped and walked back towards the school building.

 

Kangin’s and Yesung’s jaws dropped as they stared back at mrs. Shim, completely forgetting to see who was in the car.

 

The driver of the car stepped out and closed the door. The boys didn’t notice until the driver coughed loudly. 

 

Kangin’s head snapped back towards the driver and, once again, his jaw dropped. “Dad?!”

 

The man smirked. “I thought you were finally done putting our family to shame.”

 

Yesung stared at the tall man, then back at Kangin and then back at the man again with his mouth wide open. He stared at Kangin while pointing at the tall man, who was leaning on his car. “That’s your dad?!”

 

“I...” Kangin trailed off while staring at the tall man.

 

“Sure is.” The man finished with a smirk. 

 

“How did you...?” Kangin trailed off again. He was in too much shock.

 

“We’ll talk on our way home. Get your stuff and get in the car.” His father said.

* * *

 

Leeteuk had woken up on a mattress on the floor in Siwon’s room the next day, but when he woke up Siwon and Kibum were not precent. When Leeteuk went back to his own room he was ready to face fire, but instead his room looked partly empty. Kangin’s things were not there anymore and his bed was made. Leeteuk had searched the bathroom too, but none of Kangin’s belongings were there. Leeteuk sat down on the floor and held his legs while resting his chin on his knees. It all felt like some long dream, like Kangin had never been there. A huge headache attacked him as the memories of the night before came back. Leeteuk cupped his face, trying to subside the pain, but it didn’t work. Tears soon began to run down his cheeks and he started panting. “No...”

 

-----------------------------

A/N:

1. I know you guys are probably getting fed up with this story, but I beg you to bare with me until the end. I really love you guys and your comments make me happy. I'm really glad you read this story, and I want you to feel free to say your opinion. I like your feedback. Tell me what you want or what you think and maybe I can change/add some things ;-)

 

2. I told you guys not to get used to the longer chapters >:-) 

 

3. So, even though I have the plot/summary done and I know what's gonna happen, there is something I don't know yet.... What should I name the parents? (Kangins, Leeteuks and Siwons)

I could either use their real names or make up my own. If I have to make them up I'll probably use another K-Pop celebrity name.

What names do you think suits?