chapter 20

KangTeuk lovestory

 

[A/N: You know the basketball team names? Raccoons are the names of Kangin’s fans and Angels are Leeteuk’s fans. ;-) I think all the team names will be Super Juniors fan names. Oh, and guys, I'll try to focus more on KangTeuk. I'm not planning to go in depth on what the other couples are dong, but you'll know from KangTeuk's POV, oki? ^^]

 

“With the score being 64-60” A man announced from the speakers. “Angels win!!”

The crowd went wild and everybody was clapping and cheering. The two teams gave each other high fives as a sign of respect and well played. After that they went back into their locker rooms.

“The next game will start in a half hour and will be between Mokpo’s Petals and Jewels.” The same man announced. 

 

Leeteuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kibum were waiting for Siwon in the locker room hallway, though they weren’t alone. There were a lot of people there waiting for the amazing basketball players. 

Siwon and his team mates slowly came out of their locker room, wearing their uniforms. All at once people started congratulating them and hugging them. The other team came out of their locker room and stood beside Siwon’s team, and they were congratulated and hugged as well. 

 

Boys from both schools were all over the two teams. And some of the boys acted and looked more feminine than the others. 

“OMG! So, you’re Choi Siwon?! KYAAAAA!!” One of the more feminine boys screamed and hugged Siwon tightly. More boys joined one by one. 

Leeteuk was chuckling at poor Siwon being tackled until he glanced over at Kibum. Kibum’s eyes were narrowed while he was glaring at Siwon with clenched fists. “Kibum?” Leeteuk said and palmed Kibum’s shoulder.

Kibum flinched and looked up at him in surprise. His look softened and he unclenched his fists.

“Do you want to walk with me?” Leeteuk asked and smiled warmheartedly. Kibum looked surprised and hesitated a little. He then glanced over at Siwon and back at Leeteuk before nodding. They both left leaving Donghae and Ryeowook behind. 

-

 

“Don’t worry about Siwon, okay?” Leeteuk said as they walked down a corridor.

“B-but...” Kibum sighed heavily. “They were all over him. Did you even see that?” Kibum mumbled and looked up at Leeteuk with an heartbroken expression.

Leeteuk stopped walking and turned to face Kibum. “Yes, Kibum, I did see that. But Siwon isn’t like that. Siwon has always been a popular kid, but he would never abandon his friends.” 

Leeteuk said reassuringly. 

Kibum looked into Leeteuk’s eyes for moment. “Leeteuk?” He mumbled.

“Yes?” Leeteuk said. He searched Kibum’s eyes and face. Suddenly something donned on him and he could almost hear what Kibum was about to say. “Oh my goodness.” Leeteuk blurted out, averted his gaze from Kibum and placed a hand on his his hip.

Kibum stared at Leeteuk in surprise from his sudden reaction. “Leeteuk?” He said. Worry detected in his voice. 

Leeteuk took at deep breath before facing Kibum. “Kibum, you’re in love with Siwon, aren’t you?” He said as calmly as he could, though he was beginning to get frustrated. 

Kibum flinched at the sudden question and stared at Leeteuk. He pouted and nodded.

Leeteuk sighed in defeat. “Kibum-ssi, I don’t even think Siwon is...” His words trailed off as he motioned with his hands.

Kibum nodded and pouted once again. 

Leeteuk felt bad for Kibum, though it was worrying him that his male friends were falling for boys.“I guess I could ask him how he feels about you...” He shrugged. “If you’d like me to.” 

Kibum’s face lit up with hope. “Yes please!” He chirped and almost started bouncing up and down.

Leeteuk smiled at the boy’s happiness. “Okay. I will.”

“Thank you, Leeteuk!” Kibum chirped and tackled Leeteuk with a bear-hug. “But don’t tell him I said this...” He muttered.

Leeteuk almost stumbled at the sudden hug, but contained his balance. He smiled and Kibum’s hair.

 

Kangin, Yesung and Eunhyuk were finished cleaning and were on their way to the gymnasium. They were talking and laughing as they walked up the stairs and down the hallway.

Yesung glanced to his side and looked back at Kangin. “Yah! Kim! Isn’t that your boyfriend cuddling with someone else?” He asked and smirked.

Kangin frowned as he registered what Yesung had just said. He took a few steps back towards the corridor they had just passed. He saw Leeteuk hugging some boy and his hair. Kangin’s facial expression turned mortified. He became furious and stomped away before he could beat up the person hugging Leeteuk.

Yesung and Eunhyuk chuckled without humor. It would have been funny if it weren’t for Kangin’s dead serious expression. They looked at each other and back at the couple.

“Should we do something?” Eunhyuk asked and smirked at Yesung. “I haven’t had time to bully people since I’ve been caught up with Donghae.”

“Don’t you mean IN Donghae.” Yesung snickered and nudged Eunhyuk’s shoulder. 

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t help but chuckle at Yesung’s remark. 

“But, you’re right. What should we do?” Yesung asked. They moved out of the couples sight and started planning. 

“Can we beat them unconscious?” Eunhyuk asked with a creepy smirk.

“No.” Yesung answered and narrowed his eyes at Eunhyuk. “We can’t do anything physical. Unless you want to die, that is.”

Eunhyuk nodded in a sign of understanding. “What should we do to them then?”

Yesung shrugged. “Hm... We cannot do anything to Park because Young-Woon fancies him.”

“Let’s take down the little skinny kid then.” Eunhyuk suggested.

“No, Park will protect him. He always does that.” Yesung muttered in annoyance. “We need that boy alone, or out of Parks sight.” 

The evil grin reappeared on Eunhyuk’s face. 

“I swear if you don’t stop doing that I will kill you.” Yesung stated, but averted his gaze from Eunhyuk.

“I think... I have an idea...” Eunhyuk said and chuckled darkly.

~~

 

Meanwhile, Donghae and Ryeowook had managed to reach Siwon. Siwon turned around and his face lit up when he saw Donghae.

“Donghae!” He chirped and picked the shorter boy up and hugged him. Donghae returned the hug and chuckled. Siwon put the boy down and looked over at Ryeowook. “Don’t I know you?” He asked.

“I’m Yesung’s room mate, Ryeowook.” Ryeowook said and bowed. Siwon smiled at him and gave him a half-hug.

“Donghae, what are you doing here?” Siwon asked and ruffled Donghae’s hair.

“Some of us were allowed to come because of the tournaments this weekend.” Donghae answered and shoved Siwon’s hand away.

“Ah... So, you’re staying here for the weekend?” Siwon asked and smiled.

“Yup.” Donghae nodded and smiled back.

“That’s great! You, me and Teukie should totally do something together when I don’t have free time.” Siwon said happily and glanced over at Ryeowook. “And you can join too. Maybe Kibum would hang with us as well.” 

~~

“Hey Park,” Yesung shouted as he and Eunhyuk approached Leeteuk and Kibum.

Leeteuk broke the hug between him and Kibum when he heard someone coming. Once he saw who it

was he immediately shot Yesung a glare. “What?” He spat.

 

“Why so tense, Jung Soo?” Yesung smirked. “I just wanted to tell you something.” Him and Eunhyuk stopped a meter or so away from Kibum and Leeteuk. 

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked again. He could sense that something was off about this.

Yesung sighed and put on a serious face. “Kangin isn’t feeling good.” He said.

Leeteuk’s expression softened a little, and soon he looked worried. “R-really?”

Yesung nodded and continued. “He is in his room. I think you should check on him.”

Without second thoughts Leeteuk hurried down the hallway. “Kibum, I’ll see you later!” He yelled as he left. 

Kibum shouted ‘Okay’ and was about to leave too when he was yanked back by his arm.

“What..?” He asked as he turned to look at the two boys smirking at him. Eunhyuk was the one who was holding his arm. “What do you want?” Kibum asked and looked annoyed.

“You’ve hurt our friend’s feelings.” Eunhyuk started. 

“Do you know what we do to people who hurt our friends?” Yesung asked. Kibum gaped and stared in fear at the two boys who were grinning evilly at him. 

 

[Okay, gonna focus more on KangTeuk now ;-) ]