Chapter 1

KangTeuk lovestory

 

The sound of the school bells chimed through the school.

Everybody got up from their chairs and grabbed their bags, ready to rush past the teacher and go home. 

 

“STUDENTS! SIT BACK DOWN!” Mrs.Kim yelled. “I have an announcement.”

 

“Why? When the school bells ring it means that we can leave.” Kangin said and walked past the teacher, followed by most of the class.

 

There were only three people left in the classroom. One of them was Leeteuk.

The teacher crossed her arms and shook her head. “Well,” She sighed. “I was going to tell you to read pages 126-130 and do all the tasks.” She turned and started writing on the blackboard. “I guess I’ll write it on the board... Not that anyone reads what I have written there, though.”

 

Leeteuk opened his book and started reading his homework. Siwon walked over to him, sat next to him and started reading too. 

 

“Are you guys doing our homework assignment?” A tall, skinny boy asked with a soft voice.

“Yup.” Leeteuk and Siwon replied in unison without looking up at the boy.

 

“Oh... Can I sit here and work with you guys?” The boy said while fumbling with his backpack.  

 

“Sure.” They both replied. Leeteuk looked up at the boy and smiled warmheartedly at him.

 

A huge grin appeared on the boy’s face as he sat down next to Leeteuk as well. “My name is Donghae, by the way.” 

 

“Hi, Donghae. I’m Jungsu, but you can call me Leeteuk, and this is my friend Siwon.” Leeteuk said and offered his hand. Donghae took his hand and shook it. They all sat there and finished their homework within an hour. After that they walked out of the classroom and down the hallway together.

As they walked out of the school, they saw some familiar figures outside school grounds. Donghae gasped. It was Kangin and his gang. 

 

“Uh-uhm... guys, I... I don’t think we should go that way.” Donghae stuttered as he started walking slower. Siwon and Leeteuk stopped and looked back at him.

 

“Why? Don’t tell me you’re scared of Kangin and his posy?” Siwon said in an annoyed voice since he really wanted to go home and eat.

Donghae nodded and bowed his head in shame. Siwon rolled his eyes. Even he didn’t like Kangin, but he just ignored the guy instead of being scared. “Just ignore him. He won’t hurt you.” Siwon said flatly and started walking again.

 

Leeteuk put his arm around Donghae’s shoulder and pulled him along as they walked after Siwon. “Don’t worry. We’ll be fine.” He assured Donghae, even though he actually was a bit scared of Kangin himself.

Siwon walked with head high, straight pass Kangin and his gang. They chuckled and called him names as he passed by, but he just ignored them. Kangin and his friends got annoyed and would have stalked Siwon if Leeteuk and Donghae hadn’t been coming right behing him.