Bonus Chapter

KangTeuk lovestory

 

[A/N: Here is a short bonus chappie just for you :3 ]

 

Kangin had eventually lied back down on his bed to sleep. He never managed to fall asleep fully. He kept waking up to check if Leeteuk was back in his own bed, but he never was. As he laid in bed he could hear the water in the bathroom still running, and it was starting to worry him. Eventually, he got up out of bed, tired of worrying, and knocked lightly on the bathroom door. No reply. “J-Jung Soo?” He called, but he got no answer. “Jung Soo, I’m coming in.” He said before hesitantly opening the door. He saw Leeteuk’s clothes tossed messily all over the floor. As he looked up from the floor he saw a figure behind the shower door. He walked over and knocked once again. “Jung Soo? Are you alright?” Once again no reply. He sighed heavily before opening the shower door. He gasped as he saw Leeteuk laying there looking unconscious, his skin pale as ice. He noticed the water was still running and felt the temperature. He shivered at the ice cold water before turning of the water. He then looked back down at the shivering and pale body. He hesitantly bent down and picked Leeteuk up and carried him bridal style out of the bathroom. He stumbled a little as he walked because he could barely take his eyes of Leeteuk. The latter’s head was leaning on Kangin’s chest, next to his heart. 

When he reached Leeteuk’s bed, Kangin laid Leeteuk down gently before standing up straight. He studied the body below him carefully, taking in everything. And it didn’t feel wrong. Slowly he started to kneel down next to the bed, his face only inches away from Leeteuk’s. He found himself caressing Leeteuk’s cheek softly. “I wish you knew about me...” He whispered. “I wish you knew everything.” He then softly caressed Leeteuk’s bare chest and abdomen. 

He sighed before getting up again. He didn’t feel sleepy anymore. He walked back in to the bathroom and picked up Leeteuk’s clothes, and put them in their shared laundry basket. After he was done and sat down on his own bed he suddenly realized what he was doing. “What the absolute ...?” He whispered to himself. “Since when did I start cleaning up after people?! Kim Young-Woon doesn’t clean up after people, let alone his own ! I don’t even clean up at home!” He then rubbed his chin in thought. “Well... this school is an exception...” He murmured and rolled his eyes.

“Mm...” He flinched and froze at his spot as he heard Leeteuk shift and mumble.

Is he gonna talk about me again maybe? He thought before looking up at the sleeping person. Leeteuk was curled up into a ball as his hands were brushing his arms, and his body was shivering. Kangin immediately got up and looked through Leeteuk’s drawers in search of clothes. Most of Leeteuk’s clothes were too formal to sleep in and Kangin decided to just take out a pair of boxers. He carefully put the boxers on Leeteuk, trying not to wake him up. Once he had done that he covered Leeteuk’s body with his blanket. 

He then retreated back to his bed and laid down under covers. He felt a warm feeling inside as he closed his eyes, and he fell asleep soon after.

 

 

-

 

Leeteuk woke up before the alarm went off. He fluttered his eyes open and turned to face the ceiling. He stretched his arms and body before rubbing his arms. He felt so warm and comfortable where he was lying. Suddenly he froze in thought. Wait! How did I get here?! I don’t recall getting out of the shower...

He then turned to face Kangin. The latter was lying with his back facing Leeteuk. “Did he...?” Leeteuk whispered before immediately sitting up, pulling the blanket up over his legs and sighing in relief. “Oh, thank God! I’m wearing boxers!” He whispered. Then he froze once again. “Oh my... How did I get my boxers on?” He then whipped his head in Kangin’s direction. “No. No. No. Calm down, Teukie. You took a shower last night and went back to bed. Yeah, that’s it. That’s what happened...” He said as he tried to calm himself. He glanced at the clock. I have time... He thought before getting up and heading for the bathroom. The first thing he did after locking the door was look in the mirror. “Pull your self together, Leeteuk. Breathe.” He said and took a deep breath. “Nothing happened. You went to bed by yourself after taking a shower.” He noticed the laundry basket had his pajamas on top. “What? But how did-?! Why would I-?!” He almost yelled. He took a deep breath once again. “Calm down, Leeteuk. Calm down. You... You were drunk. Yup. Though they don't serve alcohol here, you managed to get it into your system somehow. You drank some alcohol last night, which explains that... that dream of yours.” He said confidently. He his lips with his index finger. “But... he is a good kisser though...” He whispered and giggled. He froze at the spot. “Oh, dear Lord.” After saying this he hurried freshening up and getting  dressed. Once he was done he sprinted out the hallway and accidentally slammed the door behind him.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” He whispered as he walked around in the hallway. “I need to find Siwon.” He said before running down towards Siwon and Kibum’s room. 

 

[A/N: So here is a bonus chapter for you guys since I love you so and you make me happy ^^ don’t worry. I’ll still update on Wednesday ;-)]