4. Together.

How we met.

 

 

“Junhyung, stop,” you laugh. He doesn’t, and proceeds to kiss your neck gently.

You push his head away momentarily. “I’m trying to work here!”

 
“Well, so am I,” he smirks mischievously as takes you by the waist. In one swift motion, you find yourself on your bed, in Junhyung’s grasp. He pins both your wrists on the comforter and continues to kiss you, working his way up until he reaches your lips. The way he kisses you is more aggressive than usual, and he squeezes your hand tightly, as if craving for more. You pull away from him for some air.
 
“You’re slightly touchier today,” you point out, tracing your finger on the letters of his chest tattoo.
 
“Aren’t I allowed to make out with my girlfriend?” he asks as he props his elbow up, gazing at you in a smoldering manner.
 
You shake your head. “Not when she has a term paper due tomorrow!” 
 
Junhyung merely answers your retort with another kiss. He then begins to lower his head down to your waist, pulling your shirt up until your tummy is bare and exposed. He grazes it with butterfly kisses, and you suddenly feel conscious. 
 
“Fat or skinny, you’d always be beautiful in my eyes,” Junhyung whispers. “And I love your imperfections as much as I love your strengths.”
 
You don’t say anything, and instead make idle tracings on his tattoos.
 
“Hey, Junhyung-oppa, what if I get a tattoo?”
 
“YOU ARE NOT GETTING A TATTOO.”
 
“THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?”
 
“Because it makes me look bad .”
 
You exhale. “You are, I guess…but you’re a total softie inside!”
 
He shrugs. “There’s no denying that.” 
 
You grin at him and you pull him closer, snuggling in his embrace. He then asks you quietly, “You know what I love?”
 
“What?”
 
“Coca-Cola.” 
 
You shoot him a glare, and he immediately crumbles under it.
 
“They don’t call me ‘the joker’ for nothing, you know,” he grins apologetically. “And, I love you. So much.” 
 
“I love you too, Junhyung.”  
 
He plants a soft kiss on your forehead, and you feel his lips twisting into a content, satisfied smile.