3. Confession.

How we met.

Time passed. You and Junhyung started to get much more closer. Best-buds, you'd like to call it. On this day, he was over at your house, ready to tutor you for the upcoming mid-year examinations.

" Let me get you something to eat. " You say as you sit him down on the sofa in the living room.

" You know what I want. " Junhyung smiles smugly. 

" Yeah yeah, I'll get your Coke. " You roll your eyes.

Before entering the kitchen, you place your pencil-box filled with colored pens on the table in front of Junhyung. You it and let the pans fall out, scattered all over your books. " We can use that for studying. Colors help me remember things easier. "

Junhyung purses his lips and doesn't say a word. He eyes all of the pens on the table.

You squint at him, wondering when you'll be able to fully understand this boy. After that you made your way to the kitchen, slicing some pastries and cakes, as well as grabbing two cans of Coke. You smile to yourself at the thought of spending some alone time with Junhyung.

You walk back out into the living room. What you see almost made you drop the food you were holding.

Yong Junhyung, the Yong Junhyung, was engrossed in arranging the colored pens on the table into a bow-like manner. It takes a few moments for you to understand what he was trying to do.

His eyes finally tear away from the pens on the table and onto you, his cheeks burning tomato red as you stare at him.

" Uh... I'm kind of obsessive-compulsive... " He tries to explain, embarrased. " But look, I made a rainbow! Ta-dah! "

He tries to smile at you, but all you could do was laugh at him.

" WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME. " Junhyunh whines.

" I'm sorry, oh boy! " You clutch your stomach, apologizing, trying hard to control your laughter. " But you're Yong Junhyung, and here you are, arranging my pens into a rainbow. "

Junhyung sighs, folding his arms across his chest. " You wanna ace your exam or what? "

You giggle more at the now flustered Junhyung.

**

After the whole tuition session, you clean up the plates and seven cans of drinks Junhyung drank. As you were washing the dishes, you heard your little sister scream. You drop the plates in the sink and sprint out to your living room.

Your eyes dart to Junhyung, then to your sister who was on the stairs.

" UNNNNNNIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! " She screams again once she sees you, running down the stairs and clinging onto your leg.

" Unnie, don't leave me! Don't leave me with the scary man! " She cries.

You look at Junhyung standing as he frowns at your clinging sister. " Junhyung, what did you do to her?! " You ask, wondering how the house could turn into such a ruccus in that two minutes you left for the kitchen.

“I didn’t do anything!” he defends. “I tried talking to her and playing with her countless of times, but she just kept running away!”

Your sister spits her tongue out. “The bad man looks scary, unnie!”       

Junhyung pouts his lips. “You really think so?”  

“YES!” your sister yells in reply. 

You hush your sister, reminding yourself to give her a scolding later. You then gently pat Junhyung’s shoulder. “Come on, I’ll walk you home.”

He is quiet the whole time, shoving his hands inside his jacket pockets.

“Does it really bother you that much?” you say as you poke his arm. He ignores your question.

“I really like kids. But for some reason, kids don’t like me!” he stresses, sighing afterward.

As if you aren’t able to control your words anymore, you blurt out, “But I like you.” 

Junhyung gazes at you in mild surprise. Then, he takes grasp of both your hands, hesitantly kissing them with his heart-shaped lips. He cups his hand on your nape as he grazes his lips on your earlobe. 

He whispers. " ... does this mean you'll give me more Coke? " 

“YONG JUNHYUNG!” you yell, hitting him with balled-up fists.“I WAS JUST KIDDING!” he says in defense. “I LIKE YOU TOO! I LIKE YOU A LOT!” 

You stop, and the both of you smile at each other, for what seemed like a century. It didn’t take long for him to ask you to be his girlfriend.