1. The meet.

How we met.

You glance over to the window and once again, the famous sleepyhead attracts your attention.

Yong Junhyung.

You assume him to be a total since the only thing he does during classes and lectures is sleep. Well, at least he bothers to take out his textbook and pencil case. But what's the point if the only thing he does is drool on them?

His seat was located at the far left end of the classroom, where the windows were. And everything you wanted to glance over at the outdoors, Junhyung would attract your attention. He would be doing the same thing, always. Either sleeping, or drooling.

It was Biology and class seemed extra boring than usual.

You took out your notepad and started doodling on the hard cover at the back. Moments passed and soon, the class fell dead silent. You then heard whispers of your classmates saying your name. You look up and see the iritated expression of your Biology teacher.

" We were talking about the Origin of Life; panspermia, young lady. " She says in a very sarcastic voice. " Would you mind telling all of us about it? "

Staring at your feet, you fumble with your pen as you started thinking of random words to say. Just as you were about to open your mouth to say something about how Adam walked on Earth, your teacher shot a death glare to the far left side of the classroom.

You follow her gaze. Yong Junhyung. He was using his arm as his pillow.

" YONG JUNHYUNG. " Your teacher shouts. " Ah. " You you rub your right ear.

Surprisingly, the sleepyhead doesn't wake up.  

Your teacher strides over to his table, slamming her hand hard on his table. You wondered if she kept in the pain.

Junyung moves around. After seeing the teacher, he rubs his eyes and slowly stands up. " Yeah? " He asks, still rubbing his eyes.

" Would you mind helping your classmate with the question I asked her? " She smiles, face full of sarcasm.

" Panspermia is a hypothesis that describes life on earth as not originated from the planet. The idea is that the first living beings that colonized the earth came from outer space, from other planets or even from other galaxies by traveling in meteorites, comets, etc. According to this hypothesis even the type of life now existent on earth could have also been seeded intentionally by extraterrestrial beings in other stellar and planetary systems. " He says lazily, ending it off with a yawn.

You could've sworn that everybody's jaw dropped, even your teachers!

Junhyung shrugged. " Oh, you shouldn't blame her for not paying attention during class. You're a pretty boring teacher yourself. Maybe change your teaching methods once in a while? I'm kind of sick and tired of sleeping throughout lectures already. "

You Biology teacher's face flushed with anger.

But the only think you could think of at that moment was, Yong Junhyung is a genius.