2. Almost.

How we met.

Having detention after school was something you were alright with. Having detention with Junhyung, was something that you weren't.

The both of you were ordered to clean the school's gymnasium as punishment to Junhyung's smart words.

That cold, chilly afternoon lasted longer than usual. You thanks the good lords of heaven for putting Junhyung to sleep on the bleachers. He totally knocked out. You mopped the floor and even wipped the railing on the walls.

Thirty minutes passed and you were getting tired. You walk up to the bleachers were your bag was, rolling your eyes as you walk past the sleeping beauty. Thirsty, you took out the bottle of Coke that you'd have everyday in your bag, uncap it.

The hissing sound a soda bottle usually makes after the cap has been opened, sent Junhyung bolting up, head staring at you. You were surprised at his sudden awakening but you ignore it, continuing to drink your coke.

But then you notice that his pair of eyes doesn't leave you. You finally look at him, " What? "

Junhyung lips his and he stares at the bottle, " Is that coke? "

" No, it's sprite. " You attempt to make a sarcastic joke. Junhyung's eyelids narrow onto you in a particular manner.

" So we're being funny now, eh? " He raises an eyebrow, smirking while at it.

You shrug and look at the bottle of Coke in your hand, then back to him.

" Uhm, ... would you want to have it? " You offer, handing the bottle towards him. He gives you a good-hearted smile.

" Can I really? " He perks, as if Coke was a million dollar cash prizw to him.

" Err, sure? I've got like a ton of these at home. "   

" YOU DO? " 

Junhyung's jaw drops while you put the bottle into his hands. He bows his head and mutters a quiet 'thank you' just before finishing the soda within seconds. Your eyes widen at how fast he drank everything in one go. 

" You and me? " he smiles, all trace of intimidation gone. " We're going to be amazing friends. "

You chuckle. " More Coke for you then. "

" I like you already, " Junhyung laughs.

You take in the sweet moment of the beginning of a genuince friendship.

And then Junhyung goes into a total sugar rush, maging to clean the entire gym in the span of a few minutes.