First Day Part 1

Down Fall

 

Hitomi Pov: I woke the next morning feeling ready to take on my day, I got up and dressed into the ugly uniform that the school demanded I wear. I fixed my hair into a side pony tail and added a bit of make up and headed downstairs where I saw Minhee and JinJu waiting already eating Breakfast. 
"Finally i thought you had went to bed late, you Know thats bad for the skin" Minhee teased. I laughed and nodded "Yeah i can tell by looking at you" I sat next to her and picked at the fruit on my plate. "So H just texted she will meet us at the door, might run a bit late but she will be there" JInJu told me. "Ok thats just her always late " I went threw my phone checking texts and what not.
 
"Girls i made your favorite Lunch and packed it for you" Nana came in with three boxed lunches, we all smiled at her. "Well we should get going Nana is Kim ready?" I asked hugging her and taking my lunch. "Yes Princess he is waiting just out side, you girls stay out of trouble." she warned us handing them their lunch. "Always" Minhee shot me a glance of yeah right, Jinju took her box and thanked her as we headed out. 
"We are angels why would we need to stay out of trouble" JinJu laughed as we got outside and got into the car, we headed to school and i noticed all the fancy cars lined out side waiting to get in. "Great more snobs and crack addicts" Minhee joked. I couldnt help but think the same, at our old school we had the same but we never had to deal with them since we were taught in a diffrent class if we felt like it. 
 
~Teeth- Lady GaGa~ my ring tone
 
"Hey H we are here do you want us to wait or go in?" I asked, I signaled for Kim to head in. We each put on sunglasses, Kim nodded and cut off four cars that were headed in he stopped and parked. "Kim we will call you when we are ready to go, thanks" I opened the door and got out with the girls, we saw the four cars park behind ours. I turned to the gate to see Hazuki's car pulling in, "She's here, i think we need to meet the head master first" I told them looking at a text from Nana warning me my father might come in town this week. 
Hazuki pulled up finally next to ours, her driver opened her door while we turned to see a whole group of girls come out yelling. Those four cars belonged to them......the ones that will pay. I could tell by the picture from the paper yesterday. They turned to us looking pretty pissed and confused of who we were. Hazuki wore her ray ban sunglasses but im sure she rolledd her eyes and started towards the buliding, we followed till we heard a stupid girls yell "YAH!!! who do they think we are!?? do they know who our F4 are" she continued till Hazuki stopped and turned around. 
 
"Girls do you know any stupid F4?" she asked us, "Nope never heard of a stupid group like that" JinJu laughed. I couldn't help but laugh as well for Minhee who just smiled her evil smile. "Let's go i think that head master is waiting for us" I told her. We turned and walked in, hearing the yells and ugly comments girls made. On our way to the head masters office, a guy ran and front of us and stopped us from going anywhere, "Im sorry but F4 Gu Jun Pyo would like to see you in their office, this way please" He begged. MInhee went up to him and shoved him aside, "Dont get in our way again understand" she warned him. We started walking again to the office, "I swear they are making wanna burn down the building" Minhee sighed. 
"If it comes to that we will see" Hazuki smiled to her, we finally got into the office.
 
~In the F4 Office~ 
The guy from earlier came in and bowed, "Im sorry they didnt come, they said not to get in their way" He said looking at the floor. "What did you say?!" Gu Jun Pyo yelled, So Yi Jung  laughed "so we have a few problems on our hands" He turned to Song Woo Bin who nodded "but i have to admit those problems are hot!" he turned to Yoon Ji Hoo who was not even paying attention but instead reading a book. "Hot? ive seen and had better" Gun Ju Pyo laughed then stood "I think we should show those girls who runs this show Hmm" He smiled to them. "Im in as long as i can claim that blonde one" Woo Bin Laughed. Yi Jung laughed and nodded, they turned to Ji Hoo who looked like in a day dream state. 
"Yah!! wake up lets go" they headed to the office............
 
{Hello everyone im very sorry to have made you wait but for some reason i got a case of writer's block but im back :D please let me know what you think :D thanks so much again for reading <3 }