The plot thickens

Down Fall

 

Ji Hoo Pov:

 

I watched her stomp on the flowers, I texted a friend of mine of a flower shop. “I need your help” Gu Jun Pyo laughed and continued to make fun of Hitomi and the others. We headed out to our cars and then home I thought till Gu Jun Pyo got a call, “Yes? Ahhh so she does not live far?” He smiled evilly. He hung up and turned to us, “I say we pay that girl a visit, what do you all think?” He continued to laugh. Woo Bin and So Yi Jung nodded. “I can’t I have something I need to do, sorry” I walked off to my car.

 

Hitomi Pov:

 

When I got home my father was waiting for me in his office, “Hitomi I thought bringing you to Korea was the best thing but now Idk anymore. You know our lives are so busy but that does not mean we don’t love you” He sighed. I simply rolled my eyes and looked threw my phone “Well I guess it’s too late for all this LOVE time. You and that woman mean nothing to me understand! I’m tired of all this bull she never calls nor a text or something so how can she call herself my Omma? Lulu in the kitchen is my mother, she raised me cause you and that were too busy.” I yelled and left to my room. When I was inside I went to my photo albums and looked them my baby book….. Empty then my photo album were just photos Lulu took of me. Not a single word from that cold woman at all, I couldn’t feel that closeness of a mother and daughter.  I thought that a mother and her children shared a bond, I heard someone ring the doorbell. I went down and saw Lulu open the door for F4!!!!???

“What the hell are you doing here?!” they all simply had smiles on their faces “Why we came over to see you of course” Gu Jun Pyo laughed and smiled evilly. Then I noticed Kim and Caius standing behind them “Kim could you see these pieces of trash out please, they are not allowed in this home” I started to walk up the steps when I saw Gu Jun Pyo walk in and the other two as well. Kim grabbed Gu Jun Pyo by the collar and yanked his out of the house “Didn’t you hear the princess does not like trash in her home” He threw him towards his car. “You two better walk out or we will show you out” Caius warned.