Six

My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ Chapter Six ღ 

 

About a year and a half ago, for my birthday, Lu Han gave me a rubiks cube. I have been trying to solve it ever since then, but still had not managed to do so. Lu Han, on the other hand, only needed two minutes to complete one. I had gotten used to carrying the thing around with me everywhere in my bag, but still had not gotten more than 3 sides at a time.

Give me another year and a half and we’ll see, I thought gloomily, staring at the stupid cube. I wished it would magically rearrange itself in its right colors, but no such luck.

Just then, my phone rang with an unknown number.

“Hello?” I answered, tearing my eyes away from the cube.

“Ah, yes, Jae-in ssi? This is Shim Minjung. I’m a trainee at SME, and we met the other day.” Her voice sounded nervous, as if she wasn’t really sure why she was even calling me.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Lu Han oppa gave me your number and told me to call you immediately. He said…he said you had something to ask about Kris oppa?”

Goddamn Lu Han and his crappy lies.

“No, it’s not about that, it’s…”

My voice trailed off as tried to member if any of the members had a birthday coming up. Nope, the closest was in September. I sighed, knowing that I had no other choice.

“Actually, for Kris and I, our one year anniversary is coming up soon, and I wanted to arrange a surprise for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter