The New Place

He Owns Me- Literally

anon19: Hello! Oh gawd~ first, I want to say sorry! It took me 9 days to update, ㅡㅡ ) I'm a lazy author. ㅠㅠ ) And I write really slow. Mian! Anyway, I see you guys spazzed about Chanyeol appearing. Ahaha! I enjoyed reading your comments even though some of it are just like "ASDFGHJKL!". Ahaha! Thank you for your feedbacks. Anyway, here's chapter 3! And I tried my best for this one to be long just to keep it up for you guys. ^^ And yehey for the OC not being in that place anymore! ^^ Ahaha! Here it is, enjoy! ^^


 

It's already 8am and It's one fine day...

The sun is up and peeking at the windows, the wind is blowing, the tree branches are swaying and the birds are humming.

It really is a perfect day and it will be much more later on...

 

In your dreams you started to hear birds humming in which woke you up since you realize it's not a part of it anymore.

'Where am I?' you though to yourself as you rub your eyes. As you're now fully awake, you begun to analized the place you're in.

It's one big room where in you're sitting in a big bed covered with white smooth sheets and a blue thick blanket covering your feet upto your lap.

You looked at the window behind you, 'Am I dreaming?' you asked yourself as you saw a very beautiful view, it's freedom you thought.

 

[YOUR POV]

 

Is it me or I just start to teleport from places to another place. I mean, last time, I just woke up in a very dark room and now in this heavenly place.

But... I like it here. I really like it here. I want to stay here. Stay here like forever.

 

Wait a minute...

Who's house is this? Why am I here? What is this place? Did I really teleport?

 

[END POV]

 

You stood up and begun to analyzed more. You saw a book shelf, a cabinet without any clothes inside it, another door leading towards a big bathroom with a big bathtub and a shower, as you exited the bathroom, you also noticed a small desk with a reading lamp, but then, nothings in the desk too... there's just this light blue colored sticky note in the side, your grabbed it and begun to read.

 

             "Don't be afraid to go outside of your room, okay?               

      And also, there's someone to assist you there."        

 

 

The note was kinda weird since it felt like it's talking to you. 'How did this particular person knew I'm afraid to go outside this room?' you asked yourself. You stuck the note in the desk and decided to go outside.

 

You opened the door slightly and started to peek a little... 'Hmm~ no one's around...' you said to yourself as you looked left and right. You noticed there's a stair going down and tip toed your way out of your room. As you were approaching the stairs in your left...

out of nowhere a voice suddenly spoke.

"Oh! You're awake~" you almost tripped down out of shock and surprisement but you manage to hold onto the handrail.

"Wah! Mianhae! Did I scared you? Mianhae!" the voice said... you turned around only to find out a pretty lady in her mid-20's in a maiden outfit.

"Ah! No. I'm okay." you replied and tried your best to smile. "Wah! Mianhae! I'm really sorry!" she said as she kept bowing again and again.

"No. I'm really fine. I'm fine. Don't bow anymore~" you said as you panickaly told her to just stop bowing like that.

"Oh okay." she said and smiled. "Ah! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kwon Yuri! Please call me Yuri and I'm incharge of this house when the master's not around." she added and smiled widely.

As you look at her, she seems very nice and like one of those cute maids in an anime film. Those weird but sweet lovable maids.

"Ah! Eh~ the master also told me to take incharge of you. Please follow me." she said as she signaled you to follow her. You then followed her without any hesitations.

 

 

 

"Wow!" you shouted in amazement as you're staring at a big modern looking dining area.

"Please seat down here." she said as she pulled the chair for you to seat at.

"Ahhh~ ne, thank you." you said as you bowed to her and sat down. Your tummy then made a loud noise asking foor food. Yuri then panicked and begun running towards the kitchen. She came back just like a ninja holding a food tray full of bacon and eggs.

"Aigoo~ you seemed very hungry. The boss told me to not let you starve or anything. Please eat up!" she said and put the tray down. She then returned to the kitchen and returned with another tray. She did this about 5 times and now all you see infront of you are food, food and lots of food.

"Please don't just stare at the food. Please, eat up." she said.

she bowed and left, "Do call me if you need anything." she added before leaving the area.

 

You started to eat, it's like your first time you've ever touched food. Real appetizing food. The last time you ate a food like this was once your parents are still alive and making a living for you and your sister... you don't want to be sad in a perfect day like this, so, you didn't continue your thoughts related with your parents and continued eating. As you were done you stood up and cleaned your finished dishes, Yuri then appeared out of nowhere again.

"Aigoo! Please don't wash that!" she shouted and removed your hands away from the dishes. "My master would kill me!"

"What?!" you said in shocked. 'Her master will kill her? Oh gawd~ what is this place?' you mummbled in your thoughts.

"Ah! Eh~ not literally. Ahaha!" she replied. "Ohh~"

'I thought I was in some kind of trouble again' you said to yourself.

 

 

"Ahhh~ I don't mean to be rude. But, I'll clean things here and you go clean up to." Yuri said and smiled awkwardly.

Your a bit confused to reply, but then, you realized you haven't took a bath for like the 4th day now. You blushed out of embarrasement...

"Eh! I really didn't mean to be rude! Mian!" she said and bowed apology. "No, no. It's okay! Ahehe!" you said.

 

 

As soon as that, you went up to your room again and decided to take a bath.

First you were in the shower, you shamppooed your hair 5 times, scrubbed your body 10 times and just let the water run to your skin for about an hour. You weren't satisfied, so, from the shower you decided to go to the big bathtub. It felt like heaven again. The water just refreshed you so much! You grabbed this liquid bottle and poured it in the water and everything begun to bubble. You played with it, it's so fun since you haven't done this for a long time. As you were laughing to yourself, playing with the bubbles...

 

"Ah~ Eh... your towel is here." said Yuri acrossed the door. "I'll hang it here in the door knob, okay?"

"Ah! Neh! Thank you!" you replied and smiled on how kind she is.

 

 

 

You didn't noticed but later on you fell asleep while you're in the bathtub...

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 11am yet you're still in the bathroom even though you entered there at about 9:30am.

Yuri was so worried she entered your room and begun to walk back and forth waiting for you.

"Ehhh~ what should I do?" she asked herself. "Ahh~ are you okay in there?" she asked and knocked. "Miss?" she added. "Ehh~"

"Oh gawd! What if she slipped and hit her head on the floor?! What if she's dead inside?! Waaah!" she shouted panickingly.

She then tried to open your door but it was locked and this made her panicked more. "Waah!" she's now shouting in tears being worried as hell.

Yuri heared a car beep infront of the house and she imediatly knew it was the master, so, she ran like a ninja and in no time, she reached the front gate of the house. She then opened it and begun shouting at the guy who's driving the car which is her master which is Park Chanyeol.

"Master! I'm so sorry! Miss... she's... Waaah!" she shouted as Chanyeol opened his car window...

"What?" Chanyeol asked as he can't understand any word from the panicking Yuri.

"I-... I think the girl is dead in the bathroom!! Waah! Master, I'm sorry! Please just kill me for not fulfilling my duty!!!" Yuri begged.

"Whaaaat?!" Chanyeol shouted as he opened the car door and ran towards the house going to your room.

The guy didn't even care wether he left his luxurious car hanging in front of the house with his keys still inside it. He just wanted you safe.

As he reached your room, he grabbed the door knob and tried to open it but it was no use.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile inside the bathroom...

You were asleep in the bathtub, and just like the person you are, you can't be awaken up even though there's a loud noise happening. You wont even wake up when someone's shouting directly in your ears. You're one hell of a heavy sleeper and you just wake up if your brain decided to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the door...

Chanyeol was still trying his best to open the bathroom door with the doorknob, but a sudden image of you lying inside the bathroom dead full of your own blood flashed in his head. Yuri was standing beside Chanyeol at this moment being worried as hell while praying and kept on saying "Please be alive! Please be alive, miss! Oh gawd! Please be alive!".

"Yuri-ah, please stand back." Chayeol ordered, Yuri then followed.

Chanyeol kicked the door hoping you're really not dead inside with the image he just had.

He kicked the door so hard it literally broke into pieces.

Chanyeol saw you there in the bathtub. (No worries~ he didn't see your body, your body was actully covered with thick bubbles and only your head can be seen.) He thought you killed yourself so he then, without thinking, stepped inside the big bath tub and shook your shoulders.

"Miss! Miss! Yah! Wake up!" he said as he tapped your face lightly.

With this actions, your brain decided to woke up and you saw a handsome god-like face being worried in front of you...

in the same bathtub you're in... LY.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" you shouted in your high pitched voice as you covered your body with your hands.

Chanyeol then suddenly went off the bathub just like a lighting, it was so fast. He almost slipped because his shoes were slippery from all the bubble liquid you poured in the water. 

"I didn't see anything!!!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted in embarrasment!

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Miss! You're alive! You're alive!" shouted Yuri as she ran towards you in joy and excitement.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol then left the bathroom and acted like nothing happened...

but deep inside he was already so embarrased and humiliated.

 

 

 

 


anon19: How was this chapter? I found it a bit fun when I was typing this in. ^^ How 'bout you? Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section! And oh~ her life's starting to get easy and a little bit fun, right? And Chanyeol will appear more in the upcoming chapters! Yey! Ahaha! Anyway, about Kwon Yuri, please don't get me wrong! I don't hate her or anything for putting her as the maid here. I'm actually a hardcore fangirl of hers! Ahaha! I love Kwon Yuri unnie! ♥ I adore her sooo muucch!

Anyway, will you guys wait for my next update? ^^