The Fun Part [Part 01]

He Owns Me- Literally

anon19: Aigoo~ ㅠㅠ ) So, yes. I've went to hiatus... sorry about that. But I'm back! ^^ And thank you for understanding and waiting for me! ^^ Here's my update! I make sure that I'd make it extra long than usual, it's like my way of making up for the hiatus thingy that I did. So... yeah~ here's my update! ^^ I hope you enjoy!


 

You stayed in the bathub for more minutes, out of humiliation it seems like you don't want to go out of the bathroom anymore.

Your scumbag brain then decided to repeat the scenario that happened earlier and with this you felth that mega burn in your cheeks. Blushing out of embarrasement you sank yourself in the bathub.

 

'I can't believe that he saw my body! My poor body! Noooooooooo!' you mummbled under the water.

 

"Miss?" Yuri called. "Heeellloooo~"

You then popped your head out of the water and breathed. "Ehe! Yes?" you asked.

"You'll catch a cold if ou stay there for more hours." she answered worridly.

"Oh! Right!" you said and started to stand up, but you sat down fast... "Can you please pass me the towel?"

Yuri then went outside the bathroom as you followed her with a stare. She searched for the towel only for her to find it under the broken pieces of wood that her master, Park Chanyeol, kicked earlier. You looked at her as she slowly lift a piece of small wood and grab the towel full of dirt already.

"I'll just get you a new one!" she said. "I'll get it fast, wait for me, okay?" she added, smiled and ran off with her hands swinging in her side.

In less than a minute, she's back. As she gave you the towel she went outside of your bathroom to go straight out of your room.

 

 

It's been a minute or so since she gave you the towel and went out.

"Hmmm~ is something wrong, miss?" she asked from the outside.

"Ahhhhhhh~ There is. Ahaha. But it's no big deal... I guess?" you replied from the other side of the door.

"What is it?" she asked one more time...

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

"Master?" Yuri knocked on his master's door.

"What?" Chanyeol answered.

"There's a problem." Yuri said.

"Come in." Chanyeol said as Yuri opened the door carefully. As yuri oped the door, she bowed as a sign of respect to her master.

"What's the problem?" Chanyeol said as he is now in his new clothes, sitting in the sofa in his big room and drinking his coffee.

"Ehhh..." Yuri hesitated to say the problem, so, she came closer to Chanyeol and whispered it.

Chanyeol almost spitted out his drink when Yuri whispered that the problem was about you having no dress to change to.

"What should I do about that?!" Chanyeol asked as he stood up, only spilling the coffee in his polo.

"Ouch! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Chanyeol shouted as he patted the area where the coffee spilled. Chanyeol placed the cup of coffee in the table infront of him. "Aish..." he said in comfort as he removed his polo unveling his upper body, Yuri then covered her eyes.

"Master?" Yuri said in an awkward tone.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"No. Nothing, master." Yuri answered, still covering her eyes.

Chanyeol sat down once again, "What should I do about her not having clothes?" Chanyeol asked in frustration.

"Buy her some, master." Yuri answered, still covering her eyes. "But for now... lend her your clothes, maybe?" Yuri suggested.

"What?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"That's just a suggestion, master! Sorry!" Yuri apologized. "Please, don't be mad at me."

"Yuri, I'm not mad." Chanyeol said.

"I guess I'll just go for that suggestion of yours... Wait... Why don't you lend her YOUR clothes?" Chanyeol said emphasizing the word "your".

"Eh? My clothes? All of them are my uniform? I don't dress casual, master." Yuri explained.

"That's alright! That's fine!" Chayeol said.

"Ahhhhhhhh~ Okay, master." Yuri said and bowed.

Yuri then turned around, still with her eyes covered by her hands, Yuri bumped the wall twice looking for the door,

"Step a little bit on your left, Yuri." Chanyeol said as Yuri followed and found the exit, she then bowed and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

"Psssh~ I'd rather let Yuri lend her clothes than imagining her wearing my boxers. Damn. That's just too much humiliation in one day. Can this get anymore worst?!" Chanyeol said to himself as he rested his head on the chair.

"What a day... damn." he added as he closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

"Miss?" Yuri knocked.

"Yes?" You answered.

"Here's your clothes... please use it for a while. I'm so sorry, this is all I've got." she said as you opened the door slightly, just enough for your hands to fit, since you can't see what you are grabbing, you grabbed her head, her shoulder, her face and before you were to grab her chest, she moved your hand to the clothes in her hand. 

"Thank you!" you shouted as soon as you got the clothes and closed the door.

"Aish~ things are getting crazier." Yuri said, now, frustrated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in your room.

 

"Hmmmm~ let's see..." you said as you looked at the clothes Yuri gave you.

"Skirt? Black skirt? What is this? Bloopers? Underwear? Who's underwear is this? Oh gawd. Bra... Hmmmm... this will do rather than me walking around only with this piece of towel around my body."

You then dressed yourself. As you're now done, you looked at yourself in the mirron in your room.

"This is her maiden uniform, right? Hmm~ it's cute!" you said to yourself as you see you're dressed with cute black skirt, not to long, not to short either, a cute black blouse topped with a cute white apron with a red ribbon in the middle of the circular collar. (Can't imagine what it looks like? Click here.)

 

 

It's already 12:30pm and it's time for lunch.

"Miss? It's time for lunch." she said.

"Oh. Okay!" you replied, before you go and open the door, you looked at yourself in the mirror one more time and posed. You just adore the clothes you're wearing right now. It's cute, that's why. You always loved cute things. You used to buy all cute things you see when you, your sister and your parents go shopping before, but it's different now. Anyway...

You opened the door and Yuri faced you with a shock epression.

"Waah! It suits you! You're so cuteeee!" she giggled as she pinched your cheeks.

"Ouch~" you said as you rubbed your cheeks.

"Oh! Sorry!" Yuri apologized. "Ahaha! No, I'm fine!" you said and smiled.

"Oh! Let's go. The mester's waiting for the two of u-" before Yuri could finish what she's saying you shouted,

"What?! He'll be eating with us?!"

"Ahhhhh~ yes. Why?" Yuri asked in confusion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No. Nothing. Ahehe~" you said and laughed awkwardly. Yuri then smiled and continued to walk.

 

You two have now reached the dining area.

 

 

 

 

[Chanyeol's POV]

 

What's taking those 2 so long. I want to eat already. Urgh~ I'm hungry... fine. I'll start eating first.

I grabbed the bread infront of me and ate it, while I was chewing...

"Master, sorry for the wait."

"What took you two so lo-"

She looks good on those clothes. Wait, I'm jaw dropped while staring at her. This is awkward. I must act normal. Damn.

 

[END POV]

 

Chanyeol was eating earlier, about to get mad earlier and now jaw dropped.

"Ahhhh~ Master, are you okay?" Yuri asked Chanyeol.

"What? Huh? I mean... Yes. I am." Chanyeol answered and look in another direction.

"Ahhhhh~ Okay, master. Miss, let's eat, shall we?" Yuri faced you and asked.

"Sure." you answered back and smiled.

As you and Yuri walked towards your sits, Chanyeol is following you through his stares.

'She's much more beautiful when she's fixed.' Chanyeol said to himself.

 

 

Honestly, you felt very eerie, it's just very awkward for you to sit infront of the guy who saw you earlier. And all you want to do now is just eat and finish fast and go back to your room.

That's what you did, you tried to eat fast but you always end up chocking yourself and Yuri giving you water and patting your back.

Here's the sitting arrangement... Chanyeol, in the centre, You infront of him and Yuri in your left. The table isn't that big, it's only for 5 to 6 people. But the dining area you have went to eat earlier was not this place. There's two dining area, the other one was like for rich people kind of type. The table was very big and long and can hold up to 30-35 people, I guess?

 

 

So yeah~ back to the topic...

The whole time it was awkward, nobody's speaking and you just focused on your food. But the other person is the oposite. While eating he's staring at you. And Yuri, she's just acting normal, just eating.

It's just you and Chanyeol who's acting stupid in the area.

 

 

"I'm done." Yuri said, smiled and stood up. She picked her finish dishes and head somewhere, but she definetely dissapeared in site. And now, the two of you are left in the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh~ well, this is awkward." Chanyeol said as you nodded in agreement.

"Hmmmmm~ anyway... I'm Park Chanyeol." he said, still in a very awkward feel.

"Nice to meet you. I'm ______________." you introduced yourself and smiled awkwardly.

Chanyeol then realized why you're acting so awkward...

"You know... I didn't see anything earlier. I promise!" he shouted.

"What?" you said.

"If that's the reason why you're acting awkward, I'll just clear it out that I didn't see anything earlier. I swear to God. I didn't see. I promise. You were covered with bubbles and stuff. I didn't see anything." Chanyeol explained fastly.

"Are you a rapper or something?" you asked as you're a bit amazed on how fast he spoke. It's much more amazing that you understood it.

"What?"

"Not- nothing..." you replied and continued eating.

 

 

This awkwardness is endless...

 

 

 

 

 


anon19: Okay, so, yes. This is part 01 of this chapter. Is this long enough for an apology thingy? No? Then please wait for part 02! ^^ Ahaha! I'm really sorry! Anyway, mind to comment? Is this chapter okay? And yes, that main picture over there. That's a shopping mall somewhere in Myeong-deong. Pictire's not mine, though! Credits to the rightful owner! ^^ Yes, there will be a seen in that place soon... so, please wait, okay? ^^ Part 02 won't take long! ^^ Promise! Okay, for now. Bye bye! ^^