The Fun Part [Part 02/03]

He Owns Me- Literally

anon19: Have you guys passed by my recent blog post? I explained everything there why I didn't update for too long when I even promised that I will. ㅠㅠ ) Sorry! Anyway, I won't talk too long. Here's part 02 out of 03! Enjoy! ^^

 


 

Chanyeol finished his food first but he just seated there. He was watching you eat. As you scoop food, you look at him and back to what you're doing, as you're about to eat the food, you'll look at him and he's still looking, as you're chewing the food already, he's still staring...

"Please, don't... don't stare at me while I eat." you begged in shyness.

"Oh. Oh! Sorry!" he said and looked in another direction.

A few minutes later, you were still uncomfortable by his presence, so, "Uhhh~ can you... uhm~ leave?" you asked. "Huh?" he responded.

"Oh no! I didn't mean to be rude or whatsoever... but... I'm still-..." before you can finish your sentence, he stood up and left. You thought he was mad, but he's not. He just thought of it fast enough, fast enough to realize that your uncomfortable with him being around. But you didn't bother and continued eating. It's more comfortable now.

 

While he was walking away from the dining table, he thought, 'She's uncomfortable with me being around. Aish! What should I do?!'

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, "What the hell should I do?!" he shouted this time. But he assured that he's already far from the area where you're at. And besides, the house/mansion is big! Too big for 3 people! And too big to hear one person shout.

 

 

"Is something wrong, sir?" Yuri asked as she popped out of nowhere.

"Woah! Yah! Yuri-ah!" Chanyeol shouted in such surprised manner as he placed his hand in his chest.

"Eh~ Mianhae, master." Yuri bowed appologies.

"Aniya. It's okay. But yah! Next time don't surprise people like that!"

"Neh, master."

"Aish."

"But... master... would you mind telling me why you're frustrated earlier?"

"Ahhhhh... well. ___________-ah is not comfortable with me."

"And you're actually surprised about that? It's like you adopted a puppy, master. Don't expect her to be close to you in just a few days. Especially that you two don't even have proper bonding time. And the first time you two met was actually... pretty crazy, master. Remember? Earlier? In the bathroom? In the bathu-"

Before Yuri finishes her word, you stopped her.

"Enough. I'm embarassed already. Don't remind me anything about that. Aish~" Chanyeol said and looked down.

"Eh~ Mianhae."

"Hmmmmm... any good ideas on how I can make her comfortable with me, Yuri-ah?" Chanyeol said as he looked at Yuri.

"Well... I have one..." Yuri said and smiled. As soon as she finished her suggestion, she left her master.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the place where you're at...

"Ahhhh! I'm full!" you said as you rubbed your tummy.

"Okay. Time to clean this up!"

You stood up and was about to grab your plate when suddenly...

 

 

"Wah! Don't do that! That's my duty in this place!" Yuri appeared!

"Huh?"

"Please... just let me do that."

"Oh okay, okay."

 

You were about to left the place but you looked at Yuri once again before continuing your steps. She was laughing.

'Hmmm~ why is she so happy?' you asked yourself in your thoughts.

 

 

'Master was very funny earlier. Who knew that playboy, rich and handsome guy will go and act like this with miss? Ahahaha!' Yuri thought to herself and laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier...

"Why don't you two go out? Go in the mall, master. In the park! Anywhere! Have bonding time!" Yuri said to Chanyeol as Chanyeol responded with a dumbfounded face.

"Well... that was just a suggestion, master."

"..." Chanyeol didn't reply... instead his mind was just flying thinking of the scenario.

"Master?"

"..."

"Master?"

"..."

"Masteeeeerr!"

"Whoa! What?! What?!"

"Are you listening?"

"Huh?"

"I said, it's good to bring her to the mall, master. She doesn't have proper clothes as well. You can buy her there!"

"And that could be an excuse as well..." Yuri added in a whisper maner and winked.

"Ehhhhh?! That's like a dateee!"

Yuri chuckled. "Well, it's depends on what the two of you will think, master."

"I'll go ahead now, master. I have things to do!" Yuri said and bowed.

Chanyeol then looked down out of frustration. He kept the same position for about a minute or so.

He then decided to go to his room...

 

 

 

 

"Do it, Chanyeol. No! Don't do it! That's embarassing! Chanyeol, do you want to get close to her? If yes, do it! Chanyeol! No! She'll just feel eerie! No, Chanyeol! You must do it...

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god. I'm talking to myself."

 

 

 

 


anon19: Yeah. I have to cut this chapie here. Sorry 'bout that! I have some assignments to work with. So yeah, I hope you liked this? Please tell me if you liked this. OAO ) Please! Anyway... bye-bye! /flies away/