Like a Doll

He Owns Me- Literally

anon19: Hello everyone! ^^ The subscriber rate is going up, up! Aigoo! Thank you very much. And for the comments, thank you very much too. To those who're saying that the 1st chapter was pretty interesting... ahihihi! Stop it, you're making me giggle! Ahaha! Anyway, thank you once again. Okay, I'ma stop saying "thank you" now. Ahaha! Here's chapter 2 everyone. ^^


 

 

'So, they sold me and now someone is going to buy me again?' you asked yourself.

 

 

"Just look at this face, sir. Wouldn't you like to buy it and make it yours?" The fat owner said as he knelt down and grabbed your face to show it off.

"She just came in like 3 days ago or so. Brand new, right?" he added and smiled widely to the guy.

'Brand new? What am I? A car or something?' you told yourself as you escaped from the fat owner's hand.

He found that a bit off so, he grabbed your face harshly and tried to show you off once again.

"Let go!" you shouted and tried to escape his grasp once more.

The fat owner didn't let go, instead he opted to grab your hair. "Ahhhh!" you yelled in pain.

 

Your expression showed your pain and your past pains.

Suddenly, the thin, tall, slender guy's shadow  spoke up.

"Stop." He said. His voice was very deep yet, it was really nice to listen to.

As he said that word, the fat owner let goes, your body then hit the ground and you sighed in relief of not feeling the pain anymore. The fat owner then stood up showing how pissed he was in his facial expression. The deep voiced guy wishpered something to the owner and then they left as the owner closed your door again.

 

'Now what?' you asked yourself.

"I guess that wasn't the time for me to escape this place, huh?" you said. "I thought I'd be safe for a moment..." you added as you closed your eyes.

You were very tired, hungry and frustrated, so, as soon as you closed your eyes you fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

[THE GUYS POV]

 

I really came here to have "fun" with a slave I'll be buying. But seeing that girl really made me upset that she's in this kind of place.

Those eyes, her lips, her face and everything. She looks like a doll. And she's treated like one... being sold.

That's not what I really wanted to see and this is not how I should feel right now. But I want that to stop, so, even if she's not the type of girl for me to have. I'll save her from this place...

 

[END POV]

 

The fat owner and the guy from earlier are now walking back to the office. 'This place is pretty big.' said the guy in his thoughts.

They kept on walking, it seems endless as they walk, there's always a new path to enter and a new door with a slave inside.

Finally, they've reach the office. "Come inside." said the fat guy as he opened a luxurious looking door. 'How come his door is the only good looking one in this place?' the guy asked himself as he entered the room. "Seat down." offered the owner as the guy followed and sat.

Currently the guy is facing the owner, in between them is a table. "Here, read it carefully." commanded the owner as he passed lots of document papers to the guy. The guy flipped the pages to see how thick the documents are, the owner then begun to smoke his ciggar.

'No way I'd read all this and let that girl stay in that room any longer.' the guy tought.

 

The guy looked at all the pages, but didn't read all of it, he just read the important parts.

 

 

 

"The master or the owner is allowed to do anything he/she wants to the slave."

"A slave doesn't have the right to refuse to his/her masters order."

"The master can sell the slave once again as long as he/she wants."

"The master has the right to harm his/her slave."

 

'With that face... would I be able to do anything with her?'

'Would I be able to sell her or harm her... I think not. Damn.' said the guy in his thoughts.

 

"I'm done. I don't need to read all of this." he said as he puts down the papers in the table.
"Oh~ okay okay." the owner replied and started to search for something in his drawers. "Where is it? Hmmm~"

"Oh! Here... now sign." as the owner found it, he slide the papers towards the guy and put the ballpen on top of it. The guy took the ballpen and started filling out all the things needed.

 

As the guy finished writing he then handed the money without any more further a do. "Oh. Money money money!" the fat owner said as he grabbed the money fastly from the guys hands and smelled it. 

The guy then got pissed off and stood up. "Where's the keys to her place?" he asked.

"Woah woah~ wait." the owner said as he took out a small box from his drawers. "Here, take it."

"And this is?" asked the guy. "Those are rings. It significes that you own your slave and you're her master." the fat owner explained.

"Here's the key." he added as he threw it to the guy and turned his chair around to smell the money again.

As the guy caught the keys he placed the small box in his pocket and walked his way out of the fat guys office

 

 

The guy's already out from the office, walking his way path to path. Walking another long way... he reached your door.

As he inserted the keys in the keyhole and opened the door, he saw you lying on he floor, unconsious.

'What a pretty face.' he said to himself and kneeled to get you up and carry you bridal style.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the fat owners office.

"I though he'll buy two... he seems pretty rich." the fat owner said as he took the guys papers of information.

"Hmmmmmm... let's see..." he said as he looked at the guys paper.

As he looked at the name section, "What a nice name..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Park Chanyeol..." he continued and put the papers down again and smelled the money.

 

 


anon19: Aigoo! Here's chapter 2! Anyway, my sister said that my fanfic was gaining subscribers pretty fast. Ahihi! That made me giggle for a while. Ahaha! Thank you to my lovely subscribers! ^^ I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 just like chapter 1. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section, okay? ^^ Anyway, I have lots of mistake in all of my fanfics. First, spelling and second, grammar. So, please, correct me too when it comes to that, okay? ^^ Ahh~ chapter 3. I can imagine it already. It's starting to get interesting in my mind. Ahaha! ^^ Wait for chapter 3, ne? ^^