In A Dark Room

He Owns Me- Literally

anon19: Everyone! Thank you for subscribing! ^^ It's my first time here and I've got subscribers already! It's funny because it makes me happy. Ahaha! Anyway, here's chapter 1 after a long time not updating! Sorry about that! But then, I hope you'll get to enjoy it. It might be a little bit confusing but I swear, it's not. Ahaha! Bare with me, okay? Let me know any mistakes if ever. Let me hear your opinions in the comment section, ne? Thanks again! Enjoy. ^^ Let's start...


 

 

'What is this place?'

'Where am I?' you said to yourself, as you were trying to pull yourself up to a sitting position.

"Ahh~ what... ouch..." you said in pain as soon as you realized that a rope, which was harshly tied on your wrists behind your back, was constracting your movements. You tried to look around, but you couldn't see anything since it was too dark and only a small light is entering the room; it's a light coming from a small crack of a wooden door.

'It's so dark and cold in here... it's so quiet too.' You felt scared and all you wanted to do was to get out of that place.

 

 

All you remembered was making an loud noise after accidentally hitting an object in your room. That was the night you heard your sister and his live-in partner talk about you and some kind of crazy debt that the guy had. After that, the guy opened the door and knew you listened to their whole conversation. He dragged you out by harshly pulling your hair,and you called out to your sister for help but all your sister did was to turn her back away from you, even as you frantically shouted her name, over and over.

'I guess this guy's much more important than me, huh, unnie?' you thought to yourself as you started crying.

The man hit the back of your neck where one of your pressure points were located, causing you to collapse to the floor. Your head screamed in agony and your vision danced with white spots. You looked up and saw your sister turn around and try to stop the man from hurting you anymore and after that... everything just went all black.

 

 


You woke up in a lifeless, dark, and silent room.

 


You were sitting in the middle of a dark small room when you heard footsteps and doors opening, one by one, one door opens, a little voice, then the door closes. Then, another footstep and so on. Soon, your door opened and you saw a fat shadow of a stranger...

"Eat up." the gruff voice of the man commanded as he put down a filthy looking plate and a glass of water on the floor with your food. 'What is that thing?' you asked yourself while making a disgusted face. The fat man saw your reaction and was pissed off.

"Oh, looks like the queen doesn't like the food," he sarcastically said as he knelt down near you and grabbed your chin. "but it's all you get!" he shouted in an angry voice.

Then, he stood up and slammed the door leaving you in darkness once again.

 

'Is this for real?' you asked yourself while tears flowed down your cheeks. 'Disgusting looking food, harsh owner... I guess I've done something wrong in my past life to be punished like this.' you added. You tried to eat your food but it was no use, even your nose couldn't take the smell of it.

"I won't eat this thing..." you said out loud to yourself. "Just let me starve to death."

 

1 day had passed by, but you didn't eat at all and all you did was drink a clear and acceptable thing that was considered as water. It was hard for you to drink it since your hands were tied behind you, so you had to kneel down, get the glass of water by mouth and try your best to not spill the water while sipping from it. It was that hard.

2nd day, all you did was the same thing. It was making you very weak but you still decided not to eat the food. 'I guess I'm literally gonna die from starvation. Well, look on the bright side... I'll get to see mama and papa again...' and then everything went blurred as you out.

 

Your parents died in a car accident; you and your sister were once in a wealthy family. Your family was very happy; it was a perfect family full of love and harmony... but then, some things are just meant to happen even though you don't want it to. As soon as they died, your sister met his current live-in partner who sold you to pay his own debts. Then, everything just went from sad to tragic after that.

 

3rd day, you woke up when a light swept across your face. It was too bright for your closed eyes to ignore, so you sat up and saw a fat shadow, 'I guess it's time for filthy food again... Oh look... I'm still alive,' you scoffed.

 

But this time, it wasn't that disgusting glop again...

"Look, isn't she pretty?" said the fat owner. 'Is he talking to himself?' you asked yourself. Then, another shadow appeared, but this person's outline was pretty skinny. You laughed to yourself because it was funny how some tall, thin and skender dude was covered by this fat man.

 

 

You wanted to laugh aloud, but it wasn't time to do so...

 

 

'So, they sold me and now someone is going to buy me again? Man, I'm going to feel like one of those weird second-hand dolls at some yard sale.'

 

 


anon19: Here's chapter 1 after a decade of not putting it up. Sorry! ^^ I'm a slow writer, sometimes I write but then my imagination of the scene would suddenly vanish and I'll just save the fanfic in drafts and I'll just continue it once my imagination is back. Good thing I've updated this already. Anyway, guess who's that thin, tall, slender body. Ahaha! ^^ He'll appear in chapter 2, so, would you wait for it? ^^

Let me hear your opinions in the comment section, okay? Thank you once again and God bless! 

cuteasianknight: FINALLY!! I finally edited the first chapter XD lol now, onto the..... Next... Chapter.... :/ oh well XD wish me luck on not taking too long of editing the next one :3