Lotte World

A Move to Korea

When I woke up the next day, the guys had already packed a lunch and were ready to go.

“Jina” I heard one shout, “get up already! It is already 8!”

“I’m coming” I grumbled and rolled out of bed.

I quickly dressed in cute shorts and a t-shirt, knowing the weather was predicted to be warm. I joined the guys, who were eating breakfast and gobbled down some food before we left.

We were soon on our way with only a short drive to get there. The guys all had big sunglasses and hats so they wouldn’t be recognized. We arrived quickly and jumped out of our car. Tickets were bought and we entered. I saw roller coasters galore. Many people had already arrived and were on the rides.

“We should let Jina spend time with all of us separately this morning then meet up as a group this afternoon” Onew suggested.

“Great idea!” Taemin said, “I want to go first.”

“I suggested the idea, so I should go first” Onew said.

“Not fair!” Jonghyun pouted.

“Rock, paper, scissors guys” Minho said.

They had a fast battle and Key won, with Onew next, then Taemin, Key and lastly Jonghyun.

Key and I split off from the rest of the group. We went to the inside part of the park and went on the rollercoaster with the shortest line. It was a medium size one with some fun dips and turns. We then hit some of the other rides and in no time we were headed back to our meeting point so I could meet up with Onew.

Onew choose to go on the Gyro Drop a huge rollercoaster with large drops. I screamed the whole way with a death grip on Onew’s arm.

“Ow” Onew said when we had gotten off, “you really have a strong grip.” He massaged his arm to get feeling back into it.

“Oops! Sorry”

We then went on some more relaxing rides, Onew not wanting to lose his arm.

We met up with SHINee again in again and I switched off to be with Taemin.

“What do you want to do?” he asked.

“What about seeing a parade or walking around. I think I have had enough rides for now!”

“Uh oh… did Onew take you on Gyro Drop? I knew he would.”

We walked around for a while and ended up at a boat ride where we got to ride around a lake on waves. The water was coolly refreshing and it was very relaxing.

“Having fun?” Taemin asked as he gave me a light squeeze.

“Tons!” I told him.

We headed back to find Minho.

I was soon on my way back inside to do Minho’s favorite ride; the water slide park. We spent all of our time sliding down the swooping slides and screaming through dark tunnels. We came out of the water breathless and exhausted.

  We found Jonghyun and I headed off to have fun with my last member. We went on some quick fun rides and then went to Atlantis Adventure Roller Coaster which was a fun one with some water, speed and jolts.

            At the end of our time Jjong pulled me toward World Monorail ride. It was a slower ride.

“This is really great” Jonghyun said, “I’m having a ton of fun.”

“Yah” I responded.

He pulled me up close to him, almost in his lap. We sat that way until the ride stopped and our little moment ended.

We walked slowly back to great the rest of SHINee, and finally have lunch. We were almost to the meeting place when out of no where a pack of girls came hurtling toward us.

“There he is!” one screamed.

“Go get him” another yelled.

I looked up at Jonghyun with fear in my eyes. He said something to me but I couldn’t hear because of the noise around us. We started to run and Jonghyun grabbed my hand to keep us together but we were soon separated. 

I eventually found my way back to SHINee and Key asked, “Where is Jjong?”

“Fan….girls” I panted and pointed weakly in the direction where I had last seen them. They took off running and Minho scooped me up in his arms seeing I could run no more.

“Don’t worry,” he said, “we will find him.”

~~~~~~~

Hope you all like this chapter. Sorry I couldnt update sooner, I had a busy weekend. thank you sooooooooo much to all of my wonderful readers and subscribers. By the way i will also write one shots, so if you have any request, just post them in a comment please. Comment and subscibe!!! You guys are the best!