Fixing Things with Jonghyun

A Move to Korea

Jonghyun’s POV

I had felt so bad after I knocked Jina away from that guy. When I looked down after, I saw she was unconscious and immediately regretted what I had done. After we had gotten home I had locked myself in my room and cried and prayed that she would be okay. When Key had told me she was fine, a smile sprung to my face, to fall away, knowing I wouldn’t forgive myself for what I had done.

Taemin’s POV

After I talked with Jina I went to Jonghyun’s room and opened the door. He was I there, lying on his bed.

“Jina wants to see you” I told him.

“No” he said.

“You know, she doesn’t blame you at all. She is grateful for what you did. Go and see her, it will do you some good to stop moping around.”

I finally got him up out of bed and guided him to the door of the living room.

I left him alone to face Jina.

Jina’s POV

When the door opened I was ready and waiting. When Jonghyun came in I wrapped him up in hug. There was none of the usual happy light in his eyes, only sorrow. He gently unwrapped himself and looked me straight in the eyes.

“I am so sorry” he told me, “I should have never reacted like that and pushed you down.”

“Stop that” I pouted “don’t be sad. You didn’t do anything wrong. You saved me.”

“Really?” he said “Are you sure?”

“Yes i'm sure”

The light came back into his eyes and he pulled me into a death grip hug.

“Jjong…. I can’t breath!” I said.

“Oops” he said and released me.

Then Taemin came back in. Jonghyun, who was facing the door asked him, “Taeminnie have you been watching us this whole time?”

“Maybe” he said with an evil smile.

“Not so innocent after all, are you?” Jjong said.

The rest of SHINee wandered in and Onew told us he had made dinner. We went in to eat, and I noticed Jonghyun and Taemin choose to sit next to me. I hoped love wouldn’t put a crack in our fun.

“We should do something fun tomorrow after all the trauma of today.” Onew suggested.

“What about Lotte World?” Minho suggested.

“Perfect!” Onew said.

“Lotte World?” I asked “what’s that?”

The guys all gave me weird looks. Ahhh... my ignorance of Korea.

“Lotte World is an amusement park” explained Key.

“Ohhh. I get it now! That sounds like fun, but you have an hour of rehearsals tomorrow still” I said.

“Whatever, we will call the manager and tell him to clear our schedule” Jonghyun said.

Everyone had finished eating and I got up to go and get my phone to call my dad, SHINee’s manager to tell him to clear the schedule. I was ready for some fun!

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really short update. Thank you so much fo reading!!! My subscribers are the best!