Chapter 3

You're Not Gay?!

Math class ends and the teacher walks out, still pissed with Daehyun. Daehyun looks like he couldn't care less and you started fangirling madly inside. Still, as you looked around and saw everyone talking happily to each other you couldn't help feeling a bit left out.

Especially this girl with long brown hair who was surrounded by everyone. She seemed to be getting lots of attention.

"Ugh" you said softly. "I really don't belong here..."

*Maybe I should have gone to another school, where there aren't any gay guys around*

You stole another glance at Daehyun and a dreamy smile crossed your face. *Heh but then there wouldn't be Daehyunnie*

Yes. Daehyunnie. You now had a nickname for him. it up losers

 

--

 

The bell rang, signaling the start of lunch. Everyone rushed out to the canteen while all you did was race to your locker and take out a lunchbox.

"You aren't gonna eat at the canteen?" A warm voice called out to you and you saw the popular girl just now standing right next to you, taking things out from her locker as well.

*Not when I don't have anyone to eat with* you thought but quickly smiled it off. "Haha yeah, I'm not hungry you see"

"I'm not either" the girl announces, closing her locker and wiping both hands on her dress "I'm Jung Haeyeon, what about you?"

"~~~" you say shyly. She smiles back and nods.

"nice to meet you! Are you new?"

*Apparently so* "Yep" you reply again, feeling this conversation suddenly get awkward. It seems like everyone here just wants to be nice to the socalled new girl. "Why?"

"I noticed you staring at Daehyun"

*Dammit* you blushed uncontrollably "How did you know?"

Haeyeon shrugged. "Like I said, I noticed you staring"

"Was I...very obvious?"

"Not very" she laughs "I just notice the weirdest things. But hey, do you like him?"

"Maybe...?" you chuckle a bit.

Haeyeon puts more stuff back into her locker and turns around to face you directly. For a moment you're stunned that someone as pretty as her would talk to you, a normal girl. "He's okay, but not as cute as this other guy in his gang."

"Which other guy?" you don't believe ANYONE could ever be as cute as your Daehyun.

"Kim Himchan" she smiles. "He's really adorable"

"Who?" 

"Oh, there he is!" she points, you turn and choke on your own saliva.

It's the same guy whom you called Gay.

 

___________________________________

 

She meets Haeyeon here ^-^