Chapter 2

You're Not Gay?!

Disgusted, you clap your hands over your own mouth and ran out of the class. The timetable was now right at the back of your mind.

" my life" you mutter. "Why the hell am I in a gay school"

As if on cue, two other blonde guys walk past you holding hands. You recognise one of them as the guy who asked you what was wrong earlier. Your frown becomes even deeper. *Why are there so many blondes??!*

In your dreaming, you didn't notice other girls whispering and laughing behind you. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion. *Dafuq*

"Daehyun oppa!" one girl squeals annoyingly like a Barbie "You look so awesome today!"

The guy who talked to you just now immediately spun around and glared straight at her. "HE'S MINE"

*WHAT THE HECK* you inwardly scream to yourself as you ask the same question over and over again. *WHY AM I HERE*

"S-Sorry Jongup oppa." the girl says timidly and walks off, clutching her books.

 

--

 

You sigh for what seems to be the 100th time today. Disturbing, m-rated images of guyxguy scenes flicker through your mind and you can't help breaking out in cold sweat.

"Oh well. At least no one seems to be gayer than those two I saw in class this morning" you mutter silently while catching a tiny glimpse of the exact same blonde you talked to at your locker. You've already seen him for the third time this morning.

*Why do I keep having the same classes as him and bumping into him...*

"Jung Daehyun?" the teacher calls out and props up his glasses further up his nose. "Can you stand up and answer this question?"

He shrugs lazily and smirks. You make a mental note in your mind. *So his name really is Jung Daehyun*

"Hahaha. No" Daehyun says coolly.

The teacher's plump face reddens in anger. "What do you mean no? Come up here right now!" he rattles the marker on the desk for more attention but fails. You hide a smile.

"No as in I'm not coming up to solve your stupid question"

"And why not?"

"Because I don't solve questions for retards, don't you know the answer yourself?"

*He has swag* you think, letting a beam cross over your pale little face. Somehow, you feel unnecessarily attracted to this Daehyun guy.

 

__________________________________

 

 

Comment :(