The prelude.

Polychromatic

 Aigoo.. Forgive me for taking so long to update. And such a terrible one too. But I am trying my hardest; I'm really not used to writing like this. It's really difficult to get moving when I want to explain so much.

It's rather short, and it doesnt really go anywhere, but I promise this is setting up for more exciting things to happen. Hyunseung should be in the next chapter.

Anyways. Thank you to everyone who's reading, subscribing, and commenting. ;u; You guy's really are encouraging me to work hard despite my insecurities and frustrations.


 

                    In all reality, JunHyung really should’ve known that would’ve only made Kikwang upset, in turn making Dongwoon angry. But he’s feeling crowded and frustrated and upset. Really. He’s the injured one right now and he’s been dealing with Yoseob’s anger for at least twenty minutes, and now he has Dongwoon scowling at him across the room, in way JunHyung knows Dongwoon thinks is inconspicuous, Kikwang snuggled nicely in his arms. Doojoon gives him a disapproving look, running his hand through Yoseob’s blonde hair, said blonde looking about ready to fall asleep.
 
                    “Look. I’m sorry. But seriously, I have a bad enough headache as is. Yoseob’s been having a fit for the past twenty minutes,” He ignores Yoseob’s bark of protest, which is stifled by Doojoon’s hand anyways.
 
                    “And in case no one’s noticed. I just slammed my head against some pavement trying to swerve away from this really freaking beautiful guy who apparently is blind or deaf or maybe both because seriously, who doesn’t notice a freaking motorcycle coming at them!” JunHyung finishes his rant with an irritated groan; in a fit of frustration he grabs the discarded pillow off Yoseob’s lap and shoves it against his face.
 
                    “…I’m never letting you touch any kind of transportation that requires you to personally drive it again.” Dongwoon’s voice is deadpan, but JunHyung knows him well enough to pick up the concern laced in his tone. JunHyung lets the pillow flop onto his lap, scowling at the youngest coldly.
 
                    “Your concern is deeply appreciated. Really. I can feel your love.” He shoots back sarcastically.
 
                    “Jokes and such aside. Jun, are you sure you’re okay?” Kikwang’s voice is a deep contrast to Dongwoon’s, filled to the brim with concern. However, unlike Yoseob, he doesn’t look like he’s going to cry at any second. Dongwoon shifts his arms around Kikwang, relaxing now that the older isn’t hurt. JunHyung makes a brief note that he’s made millions of times before: remember that Kikwang is sensitive to those he’s close with. After all, he’s known Kikwang and Dongwoon since high school.
 
                    “Do you want the technical answer, or my answer?” JunHyung questions in his typical deadpan tone of voice. The unamused expression shot at him in return is the only response he gets; he rolls his eyes.
 
                    “Well. Besides an ungodly amount of bruises and scrapes. I have three mildly fractured ribs, and a minor head wound with a mild concussion to match it. However, I feel fine. Just irritable, especially with loud noises. So please don’t freak out again.” JunHyung huffs a sigh when he finishes, rubbing at his temples. Yoseob’s face darkens with guilt, which furthers the uncomfortable feelings JunHyung’s had since Yoseob first stormed in there, Yoseob usually isn’t this serious. He’s normally being cutesy and whining and pouting and just being generally sunshiny and happy. 
 
                    “Yoseob, stop, I know you were upset and worried, I’m not mad. But your face seriously isn’t capable of these expressions. Please, for god’s sake, go back to being adorable or whatever.  It’s genuinely creepy to see you all serious.” Junhyung’s expression is completely deadpan as he says all this, Doojoon nodding in agreement, and when he finishes it’s silent for a moment
 
                    Yoseob’s lips quirk into a soft smile and Kikwang stifles a snort in the palm of his hand. Immediately, the tense atmosphere relaxes to normal; Junhyung’s own lips quirk into a lopsided smirk. 
 
                    It’s quiet for a long moment, JunHyung lets his gaze flit from Doojoon gazing fondly down at a sleepy Yoseob to Dongwoon rubbing Kikwang’s back gently, and curiously, he wonders if he’ll ever get to capture these simple moments with his camera. He wants to keep moments like this frozen perfectly.
 
~.~.~
 
                    “So... About this guy you hit,” Doojoon says, turning his attention from Yoseob onto JunHyung. “How bad was he hurt? It’s going to be hard for Yoseob if you’ve ruined all chances for him to set you up with this guy.” Doojoon’s serious expression shifts into an amused grin. Yoseob, looking a bit more awake, grins mischievously in response. JunHyung can’t help relaxing further at the familiarity of the whole situation.
 
                    “I don’t know much... I out after I fell off the bike. I do know however, that I clipped him in the side with one of the handle bars. Obviously, he fell. Ended up landing on his hands and knees, so there’s going to be some kind of bruises or scrapes there. ” JunHyung pauses, rubbing the back of his neck in guilt.
 
                   “So…  I think that at worst, ignoring the minor injuries for now, he broke a rib or two. And at the very least I’d say he’s got some nasty bruising on his side.”  He finishes with a grim frown. Yoseob looks thoughtful for a moment, fiddling with his Doojoon’s fingers all the while. Then his expression hardens; he narrows his eyes at JunHyung.
 
                    “I don’t care if you want to further pursue this guy. You’re going to apologize at the very least.” He says with a tone of finality. JunHyung flushes unhappily, groaning lowly.
 
                    “I really doubt the guy wants someone who nearly killed him to apologize, let alone take photos of him. He’ll probably just want to sue me or something and be done with it.” JunHyung responds, dangerously close to whining. But Yoseob’s having none of it, frowning severely before JunHyung finishes what he’s saying.
 
                    Normally JunHyung would agree heavily with what the other is saying. But the male he hit is dangerously beautiful, and to be frank, Junhyung’s extremely embarrassed by how everything ended up playing out.
 
                    Regardless of how he’s feeling, JunHyung knows he’s screwed, especially when even Dongwoon and Kikwang are nodding in agreement, its one thing for Doojoon to agree, as the older almost always agrees with the blonde. He knows when the other two of their merry little group agrees, he really isn’t going to be able to get out of it. Especially because Yoseob isn’t going to let up until he personally apologizes. He himself may be stubborn, but the petite blonde has way more stamina, and many more resources. Make no mistake; Yoseob knows exactly how to push others into doing what he wants. 
 
                    There’s no way out of it now.