Every story has it's beginning.

Polychromatic

Hiyeom guys, just a short note before you read on. <:

First of all, here's a link to the larger form of my banner, as it makes a nice background:  http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kyd3RvB81r8v8rto1_1280.png

Second.. as you can see, this chapter has finally been completed, I hope you guys enjoy this and find it up to your standards. I'm starting immediately onto the next chapter after I finish this post. Oh! And thank you to everyone who subscribed and left a comment to encourage me. <': I hope you all in particular enjoy this.

 Thank you, you, for reading. <3

                   Sterile white walls, JunHyung quickly decides, get boring after awhile. He also decides that there must be something wrong with him if he’s contemplating the colors of the walls while he’s lying in a hospital bed, suffering from a few fractured ribs, a minor head wound, and a mild concussion. But that’s not even mentioning the many scrapes and bruises covering the rest of his body.

 

                   But really, JunHyung has no one but himself to blame. He seriously shouldn’t have listened to Yoseob’s insistent pleas for him to ride that metal death trap Doojoon gave to the younger male a couple months ago. He swore to himself that he was never going to touch a motorcycle again after what happened last time, which led to him being in an eerily similar situation compared to the one he’s in now. Unfortunately, his own curiosity and Yoseob’s insistent, annoying whining got the better of him, and now, here he was. Staring at the equally white ceiling, wincing every time he took a breath.

                   At this point, JunHyung wishes he and Yoseob weren’t childhood friends, he wouldn’t have a soft spot for the spoilt little brat if they weren’t. No, no. Better yet, he wishes Yoseob never ran into Doojoon at that singing competition a couple years ago, that way he could still have Yoseob in his life with a distinct lack of motorcycle to almost kill him with.

 

 

                   After awhile, JunHyung decides another thing.

 

                   One, that the heart monitor is annoying as , and two, the IV they’ve got shoved into his arm is even worse.

 

                    A sigh bubbles up from his throat, as he knows Yoseob is on his way here, probably with Doojoon and whoever else he can find who cares enough about JunHyung to show up. He knows he seriously should’ve stayed closer to Yoseob’s house, but the thrill of riding a bike like that after so long made him throw his usual caution to the wind. He had no doubt Yoseob knew that’s exactly what would happen, which is probably what led the blonde tell him, a sly grin on his face as JunHyung was preparing for the joyride, that he could come back whenever he felt like it.

 

                   Another sigh bubbles up from his throat as he gingerly lifts his hands, rubbing the palms gently against his sore eyes.

 

                   It’s going to be a long night.

 

                   He’s just dozing off when the door to his room is slammed open, JunHyung startles, his eyes zeroing in on the door way. Yoseob’s standing there, his face is red; obvious tear tracks streaked down his cheeks. Doojoon is standing right behind Yoseob, his hand on the blonde’s lower back, his dark hair a mess, and his face ashen with worry.  JunHyung blinks, then raises his hand lightly in greeting, however he regrets it as he sees anger spark in Yoseob’s eyes. He grimaces and prepares for the inevitable outburst.

 

                   “Yong JunHyung. You IDIOT. I said enjoy yourself. Not get into an ACCIDENT.” Yoseob snarls, voice cracking on the last word. He storms into the room and slugs JunHyung in the shoulder as hard as he can. Doojoon isn’t far behind the shorter male, a spark of humor lights up in his eyes, mixing lightly with the concern that was already present.

 

                   “OW! What the hell Yoseob! It’s not like I did it on PURPOSE!” JunHyung shouts, his voice low and gravelly with disuse and pain. He rubs his now further bruised shoulder gingerly, a groan of pain slipping from his lips.

 

                   “Seobie, don’t abuse him more than he already is. I think he’s been punished enough, even without your manhandling.” Doojoons voice is the same as his eyes, filled with humor with an underlying current of concern. Yoseob scowls at JunHyung as hard as he can for a couple moments before tears well in his blood shot eyes. Doojoon wraps a gentle arm around the blondes shoulder, gently guiding him to sit in the chair beside Junhyung’s bed.

 

                   “You’re so stupid,” Yoseob sobs, and JunHyung can’t help the feeling of guilt that bubbles in his stomach. He opens his mouth to speak before closing it again, his eyebrows furrow.  He flounders awkwardly for a few moments before Doojoon takes pity on him with a sigh.

 

                   “Yoseob, at least let him explain, okay?” Doojoon’s tones his voice so it’s gentle, tightening his arm around the younger’s shoulders, he leans down to press a chaste kiss against Yoseob’s reddened cheek. JunHyung notices with a kind of mean satisfaction, that Yoseob’s cheeks turn an even more violent shade of red afterwards.

 

                   “No! I bet I already KNOW what happened.” Yoseob’s voice is still filled with anger, but JunHyung can see the way his body relaxed, his furrowed brow smoothing out a bit. Doojoon lifts an eyebrow, shifting his knowing gaze onto JunHyung. In return, JunHyung flinches a bit, as Yoseob… and Doojoon for that matter, probably really do know how he got into this mess… Again.

 

                   “Well?” Yoseob is glaring at him again, his fresh tears drying against his face.  At JunHyung’s lack of response he throws his hands in the air in exasperation. Doojoon glances between them, amusement evident on his face, Yoseob looks up at Doojoon before gesturing agitatedly to JunHyung.

 

                    “Junbabo probably got distracted by some pretty girl or.. Or some pretty scene and ended up having to avoid oncoming traffic or something like that. He’s ALWAYS doing this. Well you know what Yong JunHyung?! You’re LUCKY you didn’t break your ARMS. Because if you HAD you wouldn’t be able to take those freaking PICTURES you love so much!” After the last word leaves Yoseob’s mouth, he slumps in his chair with a tired sigh, glowering at JunHyung.  JunHyung, who had grimaced at every word Yoseob shouted at him, winces a bit at the thought, huffing out a sigh.

 

 “..It was a guy. A really pretty one…  And I hit black ice.” JunHyung mutters lowly, adding the last bit as an afterthought. He’s more than a bit embarrassed by how accurate Yoseob was, and he definitely doesn’t like the way Yoseob perks up at the mention of his distractions gender or the way he stupidly described him. He tunes out Yoseob’s questioning in favor of his own thoughts.

                   JunHyung seriously can’t help the fact that photography is something that can snatch his attention and keep it, no matter what. He thinks Yoseob’s being a little unfair, as the blonde knows how much JunHyung tries not to let photogenic people and scenes put him, and other s in danger.  However when Yoseob finds out that he did a little more than just stare at the guy. JunHyung grimaces, when he adds that last bit on, he figures he probably deserves this and more.

 

                   “There’s more isn’t there. “ Yoseob says as he notices quickly that JunHyung isn’t paying attention. It’s phrased like a question, but it’s obviously statement, and Yoseob’s tone is sending up all kinds of red flags in JunHyung’s mind. He shrinks a little under Yoseob’s hardening gaze.

 

                   “…I might of,” JunHyung pauses and in a deep breath slowly between his teeth.  “Uh… clipped him? With the bike..?”

 

                   Doojoon covers his ears with a grimace, staring at JunHyung with all kinds of pity. Yoseob’s face returns to its violent red color. He lunges at JunHyung, wrenching one of the pillows out from behind his head and shoves it against his face screeching as loud as he can. As JunHyung flinches from the sudden loud noise, and somewhere in the back of his mind he feels a little surprise that a doctor hasn’t come into the room to scold them for the massive amount of noise they’re making. More like the noise Yoseob’s making, really.

 

                   When he focuses back onto Yoseob, Doojoon is desperately trying to pull the pillow away from the blondes face; however Yoseob has it in a firm death grip and is leaning away from Doojoon.

 

                   “JunHyung I think he’s trying to smother himself with it,” Doojoon starts, his voice dripping with rising panic. “Come on Seobie. It’s not that bad, please stop trying to kill yourself with a hospital pillow.”

 

                   Yoseob’s face flies away from the pillow, he opens his mouth, no doubt about to tell Doojoon just how bad it is when he’s interrupted by Kikwang flying into the room, his black hair sticking up all over the place. JunHyung can’t help the snort he makes when he hears Dongwoon’s deep voice shouting out the older males name with just as much panic and a whole lot of frustration. JunHyung knows Dongwoon’s is probably apologizing for Kikwang’s less than graceful arrival, because while he’s the youngest, he’s definitely the most polite and level headed.       

 

                   Kikwang, ignoring the others call, shoves his face close to JunHyungs, babbling out nonsense in a panicked tone. JunHyung scrunches his nose up in annoyance as he can't understand anything the other is saying.

 

                   “Kikwang. Shut up. I’m fine.” He says, scowling as he pushes his palm cruelly into Kikwang’s cheek. Effectively shutting the other up, and pushing him out of his space.

 

                   “That much probably can’t be said for THE GUY YOU HIT.” Yoseob huff’s out in response, and that starts up Kikwang’s panicked nonsense once again.

 

                   JunHyung s his palms over his eyes.

 

                   “Oh my god Kikwang. Shut UP.”