The Slave

100 Days with Miss Conceited (ON-GOING)

So if you don't know what happened to everything, I deleted all the chapters and edited the first two chapters to start off a brand new story. It is still the same story line, but I'm just changing some events, characters, and character profiles. Please re-read the first two chapters, cause I changed it up a little. And this chapter is totally different from the old story. Thank you all for your support! xoxo

 

 

 

 

Now it was Baekhyun's turn to laugh.

"Ha, now you're being funny. I didn't know you had such a humor, little girl," Baekhyun said with a fake chuckle.

Ah Ri glared at him. "Don't call me a little girl," she nearly growled.

Baekhyun just stared at the girl before moving his focus to the fish tank against the wall. Ah Ri's eyes also moved to the fish tank on the wall and she sighed.

"Unless you have $765.64, I have no other compromise. All that money went to waste, and my dad's going to be really angry," Ah Ri said. She knew her dad wouldn't be angry. Angry at her for shopping again, maybe, but not because all that money went to waste.

Baekhyun stared at the girl in front of him. He rolled his eyes, and before he could say anything, Ah Ri spoke up.

"You know, I remember those guys chasing you, Baekhyun. That's your name, yes? I heard someone yell it. Those guys chasing you looked an awful lot like loan sharks," Ah Ri smirked. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened when she said that. He was stunned that this girl was smart enough to connect everything together and figure out his situation. 

"I can help you. You and your friends. Just agree to being my slave for 100 days," Ah Ri said.

Baekhyun winced at the word. "Can you not use the word slave?" he asked in a low tone.

Ah Ri's face lit up. "So you'll do it?" she asked.

Baekhyun looked away and nodded once. "Only if you help me and my friends out, of course," he said.

Ah Ri smiled. "Of course. Not a problem. Just say when."

Baekhyun stood there, staring at the fish tank, really despising the girl in front of him.

"So do I start now?" Baekhyun asked.

Ah Ri smiled. "Wow, you're actually going with it," she said, "Starting now will make your 100 days end earlier."

Baekhyun nodded. "Whatever," he muttered, shifting awkwardly on his feet.

"Um, what's your name?" Baekhyun asked, now remembering that he didn't even get her name.

Ah Ri let out a small giggle. "I'm Ah Ri. Kim Ah Ri."

 

 

"I don't understand why you have to come with me," Baekhyun said.

"What do you mean you don't understand? Who knows?! You might run off!" Ah Ri said, crossing her arms.

She insisted on following Baekhyun to go find his friends. She knew none of the maids would keep up with him. For all she knows, Baekhyun could have been murderer before. 

Now that she's thinking about it, she really should have made the maids follow him. He could have been a murderer.

Ah Ri flinched as a girl wearing a tight, short mini black dress and a blazer walked by in killer red heels. The girl wore bright red lipstick, dark, thick eyeliner and her hair was teased to stand two feet above her head.

The girl smiled smugly at Baekhyun and held out an arm to stop him. "Hey there. Do you want to have a good time tonight?" she asked, her sentence slurring a little.

Baekhyun merely shrugged her off and kept walking as if he was used to this. Ah Ri, on the other hand, was mentally hyperventilating. The alley way that Baekhyun had insisted on cutting through was disgusting with more people like the girl.

To her horror, the girl reached towards Ah Ri and twirled a strand of her hair.

"You know, I totally swing both ways," the girl said, winking at Ah Ri.

Ah Ri nearly screamed as she clutched to Baekhyun's arm and ran to his other side.

"Get me out of here, now," she whispered.

"You insisted on coming," Baekhyun said, shrugging Ah Ri off, only to have her grip his elbow again.

"When does this alley end? God, I can't believe you deal with this stuff on a regular basis," Ah Ri said, looking at the environment.

"Lucky for you, here we are," Baekhyun said, leading the girl to a door that looked like the most sanitary thing in the alley. 

Baekhyun opened the door for Ah Ri and she slipped in quickly. The smell of must, cigarettes and alcohol quickly filled her senses and she wanted to vomit.

Covering her nose and mouth with the back of her hand, Ah Ri held onto the back of Baekhyun's shirt and followed him towards the back of the bar. Not before some greasy, drunk guys whistled at her, though. Although she only met Baekhyun, not even two hours ago, she gave him her life at the moment. He seemed like the only sane person in the place.

Baekhyun opened another door that led to a dimly lit room. The room smelled decent at least. Ah Ri could already see silhouettes in the room, and she saw her life flash in front of her.

She let go of Baekhyun's shirt and backed away towards the door. "Yah, what - "

"Hyung!!" a tall figure jumped on Baekhyun's smaller figure. After that, the other figures crowded around Baekhyun. 

Ah Ri stood there with wide eyes. She thought that Baekhyun had brought her to a room with people to her then kill her. 

"Gosh, Baekhyun, where were you?" a voice said, standing out from the rest. The person sounded like he was scolding him.

Ah Ri saw Baekhyun turn to look at her and Ah Ri cowered under the gazes of all the guys.

"I was caught," he said quietly.

"Yah, be thankful I didn't hand you over to those slimy loan sharks," Ah Ri said with a scowl, totally forgetting the fright she had seconds ago.

"Oh, it's you!" a tall figure appeared next to Ah Ri. Ah Ri backed away from him with a disgusted face. The tall boy pouted with a confused expression.

"Who are you?" a different boy voiced out.

"That doesn't matter. We have to leave now," Baekhyun said. 

"Wait, wait. How many of you are there?" Ah Ri said, standing in front of the door.

"There's twelve of us," the tall boy next to her said, "but Suho hyung is out. Baek, we'd have to wait for him first."

"Where'd he go?" Baekhyun asked. Then the boys started talking of stuff that Ah Ri had no interest in. 

Time seemed to go slow, and when Ah Ri checked the time on her phone, it was already 6:39. She felt so out of place. She's never been out to a place other than department stores and malls in forever. Being in a place where not a single female was in sight made her feel uncomfortable. 

She stood by herself as the rest of the boys conversed. Suddenly, a tall boy with dark wavy hair walked up next to her. From what Ah Ri could see, he was lean and built. He wore a muscle shirt and dark skinny jeans. 

"So you're our Baek-hyung's savior," he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Ah Ri squinted her eyes to get a better look at him. From the dim lighting, Ah Ri could tell he had very handsome features. The thing that Ah Ri noticed right away were his lips that were a little larger than average.

Leaning away, Ah Ri only said, "Yeah."

The boy only nodded and looked at the floor. "So what's your name? I'm Kai," he said.

Ah Ri rose her eyebrow and scoffed. "I'm sorry, I'm not interested," she said.

Kai stared at her for a second before laughing out loud. "Wow, you're very straightforward. I like that. But no, I wasn't trying to hit on you, if that's what you're wondering. I just wanted to thank you, although Baek-hyung doesn't seem very happy that you're following him around like a lost puppy," Kai said.

Ah Ri glared in Baekhyun's direction and scowled. "You should be thanking me. I'm also saving your too," Ah Ri mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Kai asked.

Ah Ri shook her head. "Nothing. I'm Ah Ri," she said, loosening up a little.

Kai nodded with a small smile. "Ah Ri," he mumbled, trying out her name, "Cool. So Baek says we'll be seeing you a lot."

Ah Ri smirked. "You have no idea."

Suddenly, the door opened, causing the heads of everyone to turn.

"Suho hyung! Baek is back!" someone said.

The so-called Suho scanned the room for the lost boy until he found him. A smile slipped on his face before his eyes moved to a new, smaller figure in the room standing next to Kai.

His smile fell immediately and his eyes widened as he took a step back. His mouth fell ajar as if he was going to say something, but nothing came out. The usual confident, smart leader was speechless at the sight in front of him.

Meanwhile, Ah Ri also stood there, shocked. She blinked her wide eyes, wondering if what she saw was true. She took a step forward and her hand reached out towards the newcomer.

"J-Joonmyun oppa?"


Oh, this chapter is shorter than I imagined. But yeah, this story is a little different now. Hopefully you guys will continue to support me! I'll try to update more often! Sorry for the late update! If you are confused in any way, please feel free to shoot me a message or a comment. Thank you so much!! xoxo