Eye Rolling and Smirks

100 Days with Miss Conceited (ON-GOING)

Thank you guys for subscribing! Hope I don't disapoint you guys! Sorry for the late update... So I changed Ah Ri's and Kai's age. Ah Ri's a year younger, Kai's a year older... So yeah... C: Enjoy!!

 

---Ah Ri's POV---

 

I held out my hand, waiting for him to give me the money. But, he just stood there looking at me in disbelief.

Of course I know he doesn't have $765.64. I wouldn't be carrying that much money either. Thank God for credit cards.

I cleared my throat. "You are one crazy lady," he finally said. I wasn't offended. I've been called worse things before.

"So? I just want my money," I said.

"How do I even know it cost that much?" he asked.

"I have a--" but I stopped. I didn't have a receipt. I never get a receipt. It's not like I need it.

"I don't have a receipt, but it really is $765.64!!" I said.

"Psh, yeah right. I'll take you to the hospital, but I'm not giving you that much money," he said, bending over to grab my bags.

"Baek, what happened?" the tall boy asked the clumsy idiot in front of me.

"Nothing, I'll tell you later. Just tell the others I'll meet them at the usual place later," the guy Baek said, then his friend left hesitantly.

The bags started dripping and I flinched. "Ugh, just throw those away, they're disgusting," I said, scrunching my face.

He looked at me, shocked. "If this was really $765.64 why would you throw it away?" he asked.

"Because, I'm rich, duh," I said.

He just rolled his eyes and muttered, "Snobby ."

"YAH! I heard that, bastard," I said, "Now let's go."

I then noticed, my sandal broke during the fall. The strap that went around my ankle broke. I scowled and rummaged through one of the bags and found a pair of flats that hadn't been touched the disgusting mud.

Then, I let him carry all the bags. Hey, if he doesn't have the money, he could be my personal butler. That way, I can shop without those nosy bastards following me.

"Yah, aren't you going to help?" he asked.

I looked behind me and almost laughed, "Nope." I heard him curse at me, but being the good girl I was, I ignored it.

Fortunately for him, the house was a little closer by. As I walked up to the gates, I heard him gasp and I smirked. "Believe I'm rich now?" I asked. He rolled his eyes as I pushed the buzzer.

"Yah, let me in!" I yelled into the receiver. The gates immediately opened and I walked in, Baekhyun following me. Although no one was working, we still had Jin, the security guard. He was almost 60 years old, and no way would I have him accompany me shopping.

We reached the house, and his mouth was ajar. "Yah, flies are going to get in," I said with a smirk. A poker face immediately washed over his face.

When I walked in, the maids were back, bowing in sync. I walked past them and noticed one of the maids playing with a loose string on the hem of her apron.

"Yah!" I yelled. She jumped up in surprise and straightened up.

"I-I'm s-sorry Miss," she stuttered quietly.

I eyed her. "Do you want to keep your job?!" I asked. She nodded hesitantly.

"Aish, abeoji needs to find better maids," I said and walked away. It wasn't that she wasn't doing anything bad, but sometimes it was funny seeing the cower in fear.

I forgot Baekhyun was following me until we went up the stairs and he said, "You don't need to be so harsh."

I glared at him. "Who are you to tell me what to do? If I don't tell her, she'll never learn. She's lucky I didn't fire her," I said. He rolled his eyes again but stayed quiet. I went into my room and he followed suit.

He set the now brown, dried bags on my black leather couch and I scowled at him. "Yah! I said throw them away!" I said.

"Why? I'm sure there's lots of clothes in here that hasn't been touched yet," he said.

"So? It's disgusting anyways," I said. I rang the buzzer next to my bed and immediately two maids opened the door.

"Yes Miss?" they asked quietly.

"Throw these out," I gestured towards the bags. "Oh, and these," I added, kicking off the sandals.

"Yah, are you stupid? Don't you understand that someone somewhere would be able to use all this stuff you throw away?!" he asked. Now he was furious.

"Yeah, so?" I asked bluntly.

"Aish, I give up," he said, walking to the door.

"Nuh uh, don't think you're getting off so easily. You need to pay for the damages and bandage up my knees," I said.

He rolled his eyes and asked, "Where's the first aid kit?" I smiled. Now he's cooperating.

"Bathroom, under the sink," I said, pointing to the bathroom door.

I sat on my canopy bed and sank in. He came back moments later with the first aid kit and sat next to me. I put my legs on his lap and he shifted uncomfortably.

"What? Are my legs too hot for you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Quite the opposite," he answered bluntly. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the pole. He pulled out a cotton ball and disinfectant.

"NO!! Don't use that!" I said, moving my legs off his lap, causing the first aid kit to spew onto the ground. I cursed and bent over to pick up the stuff.

I stuffed it in the box and put my legs back on his lap. "Use this," I leaned over and picked out the ointment that had a cooling effect, rather than a burning effect.

He quietly did what I said. I leaned back and felt him rubbing the medicine on my legs. Then he put three large, pink band-aids on each leg. I scrunched my nose.

"I hate pink," I said.

"Well, for you," he said, pushing my legs off and getting up to put the kit away.

 

---Baekhyun's POV---

 

Wow, she is so ing needy. Why did I have to get tangled up with her, of all the people in Seoul.

I walked back into her humongous room. Never before had EXO stayed in a room before that was this big.

To my surprise, her room wasn't girly and frilly. It was actually, cool. And that's coming from me.

Her neat room was painted a deep, pretty blue-green and had white furniture. She had hard-wood flooring, similar to the color of sand. A rug, the same color as her wall, came out from under her bed.

On her ceiling, a net hung up there, dipping down three times. Little sea shells was decorated on it. Blue, green, and purple lanterns also fell down the celing, while a big white one hung above her bed.

A large, flat screen T.V. hung above her dresser and a large fish tank, with different, colorful fish, stretched across the entire wall to the left.

On the wall to the right, a bookshelf, stretching from the floor to the ceiling, held a thousand books and pictures. Two doors were next to it. One leading to the bathroom, and the other, I assume, to her closet.

Her canopy bed laid in the center of the back wall. It had blue-green and white sheets and a thousand throw pillows. A little night stand stood next to it, holding a book, lamp, and alarm clock.

Her room looked amazing, I had to admit. Despite how girly she seemed, the color pink was no where to be seen. You would've thought she was a nature girl who was kind-hearted and generous.

Oh, how that makes me laugh. I just met her and I despise her so much already.

 

She was laying on her bed when I came out of the bathroom. I remembered that she still expects me to pay her with money I don't have.

I had no way of contacting EXO, and I knew they weren't at our old hide-out. Loan sharks would be roaming around there for a while. They were probably at the small bar where they picked me up two years ago.

Miss Conceited sat up and glared at me.

"So, how do you plan on paying me back?" she asked.

"By leaving," I said, backing up.

"Ha ha, very funny. Now, I have an idea," she said with a smirk.

Ugh, I hate it when people smirk. Suho hyung smirks all the time when he's thinking of some devious plan.

"Just... Be my slave for 100 days," she said.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OMO! Drama!!! Lol, not really... So I think EXO will appear next chapter(; So yeah.. Hopefully the description of the bedroom wasn't confusing. Just imagine an ocean-themed room(: She's really evil right? A lot of you guys comment about that, so I must be doing a good job... Now I need to make her a good girl, LOL! Comment and subscribe!<3