100 Days with Miss Conceited (ON-GOING)

Description

Kim Ah Ri has the looks of an angel, the money, the power, everything. She's everything a guy wants.

 

Not.

Ah Ri is the most conceited, demanding, and don't forget, arrogant girl ever. Just because of her looks, status, and money, she believes she is all high and mighty. Her father always spoils her so she believes everything and anything she wants.

Then one day, the troublemaker Baekhyun gets tangled up with Ah Ri. What's going to happen when he's stuck with 100 days with Miss Conceited?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Annyeong! Chelsey-ya. Nice meeting you!  New author here. You must be confused as to why I'm listed as the main author here instead of aNONAmous. Well, I would like to grasp this moment to thank her for allowing me to continue this story. Kamsahamnida unnie! I'll do my best to make this story successful. :)

OMONA! aNONAmous is at it again! Yes, this is my sixth fanfic respectively. I have two ongoing fics, two finished, and one that's a chapter away from finished(: so I decided to make a new fic... Featuring EXO and Baekhyun. From my other fic, I had a poll to see who the leading guy would be, and it was KAI! But the main guy is Baekhyun... Sorry Kai fans ._. Not enough Bacon love on here! Hope you guys enjoy! And comment and subscribe!!! Saranghaeyo!

 

And I want to thank phantom_knight @Aries - Graphic Request Shop for the beautiful poster!! THANK YOU<3

Foreword

 

The Characters:

 

6aa71dfc.jpg

Kim Ah Ri(age:18): Pretty right? Not on the inside. She loves herself, and only herself. Never experienced real love. Graduated from high school. She doesn't believe she needs to go to college because she's 'set for life'. She can be a real b!tch. Her talent is shopping and designing/fashion. She loves the ocean. Although she's conceited and arrogant, she's lonely, and has a bad past. Her parents divorced when she was 8 and her father remarried. Has an oppa in EXO(find out later). Her best friend is her credit cards.

6aa71dfc.jpg

Baekhyun(age:19): He's a troublemaker with his friends EXO. He's loyal to his friends, whom he considers as brothers. They live here and there, stealing food and borrowing money from loan sharks, but they get by. He, and all of EXO, has his own story about how they ended up in EXO. Surprising past. He's your typical bad boy, but is responsible and trustworthy. Hates people who has no respect for others a.k.a Ah Ri.

6aa71dfc.jpg

EXO: -Left to Right- Kai(age:18), Suho(age:20), Chen(age:19), Kris(age:21), D.O.(age:19), Chanyeol(age:19), Tao(age:18), Luhan(age:21), Baekhyun(age:19), Sehun(:18), Xiu Min(age:22), Lay(age:20): They each have their own pasts that only themselves know about. Led by the oldests, the boys live here and there, stealing food and borrowing money from loan sharks. They're constantly hiding and running away. Each of them has their own stories, and shockin backrounds. They're all responsible and mature, but can be playful and fun once you know them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll update tomorrow! Yaksoghe!(:

Comment and subscribe my lovelies!!<3 I'd love to hear what you guys think, and don't be afraid to point out mistakes! Peace^^V

aNONAmous
I'm done editing the chapters guys:D