This is War

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

~Hayoung's POV~

AIIIISH! THAT KIM MYUNGSOO!

I wrung out the rest of the water from my hair.

For the past two days, we were ruining each other's lives.

In a nutshell, he started it!

Yes, I know I'm being really childish but he did!

He was the one who threw his lunch at me first and then I poured green paint on him and he threw more food at me and I put vinegar in his water when he wasn't looking.

And just this morning, he threw ice cold water at my face.

That was it. This is war. *starts singing MBLAQ's song*

 

~L's POV~

I was walking down the hallway, triumphant with this morning's prank.

Let's see what she can do in return.

Honestly, I'm quite happy with my cleverness. I mean, who would've thought of using the bucket to your advantage? Exactly, no one.

I was walking to class when I realized how much sleep I didn't get. "Hey you." I snapped my fingers at a nerd. Hey look, it was the same nerd that I took lunch from two days ago when I officially declared war on Hayoung.

"Yes?" She hesitantly asked.

"Get me a cup of coffee, five minutes flat." I stated as she ran off.

 

~Hayoung's POV~

I pouted, trying to think of a plan as I gathered my books for the day. I lazily slung my messenger bag across my shoulder and held my books in the other hand. Once I made sure I had all my stuff, I closed my locker only to almost crash into someone. Whoever it was yelped and fell.

"OMO! I'm SO sorry! Really!" A girl in glasses sat up from where she was sprawled on the floor.

She frantically picked everything up with one eye closed, as if expecting something.

I shrugged and bent down to help her.

"Aren't you going to yell at me or something?" The nerd glanced up and asked.

"Why would I?" I scoffed.

She pointed behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Ae Cha, yelling at some nerd that he "shouldn't step on her foot at all since she was wearing designer shoes."

I scowled and continued picking papers up.

"All popular people do it. Well, everybody but Infinite. Except for L." The girl made a face.

"Wait, hold up. I'm popular?" I pointed at myself.

"Yeah." She gestured at the guys that followed me around everyday.

I rolled my eyes and got up, handing her books to her.

"Anyways, I'm Lee Hayoung."

"C-choi Minhee."

"Where were you going in such a hurry?"

"I'm getting coffee for L." Minhee gestured at the jerk.

"Let's go then." I cheerfully announced, an evil plan forming in my mind.

As we hurried quickly out of the school grounds, Minhee suddenly asked, "Why are you making friends with me?"

"There's more than meets the eye. You could look like a nerd but I trust you're pretty and that you're a good person. All those people in there are so fake. And you looked like you needed a friend."

"That's it?"

"Well, all that and this one time thing where I want to get back at L." I calmly walked inside the coffee shop.

"You and L are having a mini war?" Minhee raised her eyebrows and ordered the coffee.

"Be careful of him. My friend left the school because of him." She stated, smiling at the cashier.

"Eh whatever. I'm not scared of him or anything. So..."

 

"SHOOT! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" Minhee shrieked while we were talking and getting to know each other.

"What do you mean? There's still 10 more minutes until class starts."

"I'm talking about-- shoot there he is."

"Let me deal with it." I smiled and grabbed the coffee.

"HEY JERK! Did you need coff- OOPS!" I pretended to trip and spilled the coffee on him.

"YAH!" L roared at me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Minhee shrink in fear.

"What? Payback from this morning." I shrugged as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

L leaned close to my face.

Gorgeous eyes, gorgeous eyes. No, focus Hayoung.

GAHD! GORGEOUS EYES!

"This is war, Lee. Hayoung." He stared at me intensely.

"Wasn't that decided a long time ago?" I casually walked away, gesturing for Minhee to follow.

"JERK!"

"DEVIL!"

"CONCEITED PERSON!"

"GO DIE!"

"NO YOU DIE!"

"I DIE FIRST SO I CAN BEAT YOU TO HEAVEN!"

"JERK!"

"DEVIL!"

We gave each other one final glare before going to the next class, which was unfortunately still with him.

Minhee smiled a bit at the exchange between me and L.

"This seems like hate but later, it'll turn to love." She teased.

"Shut up."

GAAAHD! GORGEOUS EYES!

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no life whatsoever OTL

Double update before I leave for school at 7!

As for my Exo fanfic, once I come home, I probably might start it *wink wink*